Aug 16

Over 80 Apple Recipes

Over 80 Apple Recipes for Fall!

I know it’s still August, but like I said before, I’m in the mood for fall baking. Pumpkin, caramel, pie, cheesecake…and apple!

If you love apples and apple desserts as much as I do, you need this list of recipes. From cakes to pie to cookies and candy to bars, this collection has an apple recipe for everyone! Make 2 or 6 today.

Or just pin this for when you’re in the mood for apple pie next month. :)

Enjoy!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

16 Responses to “Over 80 Apple Recipes”

1. Michele @ Alwayzbakin posted on August 16, 2014 at 3:03 am (#)

Thank you for sharing all the wonderful apple recipes! I’m so excited for Fall this year. I’m ready!

2. Danielle @ Chits and Chats and Chocolate posted on August 16, 2014 at 4:56 am (#)

I really am dreading fall, but the flavours and baking are one consolation, it looks like I have many ways to get my fill of apple! Thanks for putting this together!

3. Alyssa {Cake, Crust, and Sugar Dust} posted on August 16, 2014 at 8:09 am (#)

Apple is my kind of fall flavor! Thanks for the great round up!

4. Amy @Very Culinary posted on August 16, 2014 at 9:16 am (#)

Thanks for including my cake, Dorothy.! So ready for a trip to Apple Hill! Pinned and will FB later :D

6. Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice posted on August 16, 2014 at 11:10 am (#)

What a great roundup, Dorothy! I absolutely love baking with apples, and can’t wait to go apple picking next month! Pinning a bunch of these! :)

7. Ceara @ Ceara's Kitchen posted on August 16, 2014 at 3:10 pm (#)

This post has gotten me SUPER excited for Fall (Helllooo, pumpkin season!)! Autumn will always be one of my favourite seasons! I particularly love baking in fall with apples and can’t wait to try some of the nummy recipes on this list!!

8. Mom posted on August 16, 2014 at 6:53 pm (#)

I’m ready for some of each!!!
    xoxo

9. Heather @ Shards of Lavender posted on August 16, 2014 at 8:14 pm (#)

Oh my goodness! What an awesome collection… I’m so ready for the upcoming apple picking season and all these apple recipes look so scrumptious. Where to start?

10. Holly @ Life in the Lofthouse posted on August 17, 2014 at 8:50 am (#)

Yum! They all sound amazing! Thanks for including my Apple Crisp Pizza :)

11. Laurie F. posted on August 17, 2014 at 1:39 pm (#)

Does Apple Hill have any organic apples yet? The organic apple farm near us doesn’t have any apples during years when there is a late freeze. These recipes look delicious!

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 17th, 2014 at 1:41 pm

I haven’t heard if they have them yet. In years past we go in mid-late September. Last time we went (2 years ago) they had no apples left in October!

12. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on August 17, 2014 at 9:31 pm (#)

Thank you so much for including a few of my recipes! I am seriously so excited for apple season!

13. Glory/ Glorious Treats posted on August 18, 2014 at 3:22 pm (#)

I want to make every one of these!!! I love fall baking!

14. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on August 19, 2014 at 3:13 pm (#)

SO MANY APPLE RECIPES! And I’m now realizing my blog is in dire need of some more — thanks for the shares and inspiration!

15. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on August 21, 2014 at 7:17 pm (#)

Aww thank you so much for including my Caramel Apple Scones!! So excited for fall — apple, pumpkin & spice season is the best!