This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Apple Pie Rice Krispie Treats – make this easy no-bake dessert recipe with only 3 ingredients! Use krispies treats for the crust and apple pie filling to make an EASY apple pie recipe!
Easy Apple Pie Rice Krispie Treats
If you’re looking for an EASY way to make apple pie – or a dessert that your kids will love – look no further! My daughter always hated pie so Thanksgiving dessert was never her favorite – until I made THIS recipe.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Who doesn’t love Rice Krispies Treats?
- 2 ingredients plus toppings – easy to assemble!
- Perfect for a dessert table – switch up the flavors easily.
- Done in 5 minutes!
What’s in Apple Pie Rice Krispie Treats?
- Rice Krispies Treats – you can use my best Rice Krispies treat recipe or buy store bought ones (usually in the cookie aisle).
- Apple Pie Filling – use canned or my homemade apple pie filling recipe. Or swap your favorite flavor!
- Toppings are optional – whipped cream and caramel sauce!
How to make Apple Pie with Rice Krispie Treat Crust
- Slice a Rice Krispies Treat in half horizontally (like you’d cut a roll for a sandwich).
- Top the treat with pie filling.
- Add some whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel or dusting of cinnamon.
These are the easiest pie you’ll ever make – and the kids will go crazy for them.
Other Favorite Rice Krispie Treat Recipes
Rice Krispies Treats Easy Apple Pie
- Unwrap each rice krispies treat. Cut each in half horizontally.
- Top each halved treat with a few pieces of apple pie filling and some whipped topping. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a drizzle of caramel, if desired.
- This is more a method than a recipe – make as many as you need. One can of pie filling will make about 30 of these, so you can make however many you need and then make this strudel with the leftover pie filling.
Last Updated on October 28, 2022