This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
These Apple Nachos are one of the easiest fall recipes out there. They are perfect for using up any leftover apples from apple picking. If you ever need a simple ready to go snack–this is for you!
Table of Contents
Easy Fall Snack – Apple Nachos!
Apples are a staple ingredient for me in the fall, but there are so many to choose from! The best thing about apple recipes is that, most of the time, you can use whatever apples you like. I love Granny Smith and Fuji, but go ahead and use your favorite.
Apple Nachos Toppings
- Any chopped nuts like hazelnuts, pecans, and walnuts.
- Add peanut butter on top. To make it thinner, put it in the microwave for a few seconds. This would also work with Nutella or Biscoff too.
- You could crush up any cracker, like graham crackers.
How to make apple nachos
- Core and slice apples. Arrange as desired on a serving platter.
- Drizzle apples with caramel and chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Serve immediately. Will last a few hours at room temperature.
- Core the apples before slicing to give the best results.
- Theme this recipe for any event or holiday for putting the apples in a fun shape, as opposed to just laying them out.
- Sprinkles would be a fun way to dress these up too.
No, this recipe needs to be served immediately. They can last a few hours at room temperature before the apples start getting soggy or brown.
Caramel Apple Nachos Recipe
- Core apples and slice into wedges. Arrange on cutting board.
- Drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauces. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately.
- You can use any toppings you like – shredded coconut, mini chocolate chips, chopped candy, other fruit, sprinkles – use what you like.
Last Updated on September 15, 2023