Dec 12

Over 100 Christmas Cookies to serve this holiday!

Are you still looking for baking inspiration? Here are over 100 Christmas Cookie recipes to help you get ready for the holiday!

Over 100 Christmas Cookies at crazyforcrust.com

Cookies, cookies everywhere! Thanksgiving might be the pie holiday, but Christmas is the Cookie Holiday! (Well, it’s probably a tie between Cookies and Fudge!)

You need to look no further for your baking inspirations, we’ve collected over 100 Christmas Cookie recipes from bloggers you love!

What will you make first?

**Please feel free to pin the collage graphic above. If you see a cookie you like, please click through to the blog to pin (don’t pin them from this page). Bloggers around the world thank you.**

jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

16 Responses to “Over 100 Christmas Cookies to serve this holiday!”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 12, 2013 at 5:41 pm (#)

Thanks for linking up to my Soft Molasses Coconut Oil Crinkle Cookies and wow, the choices!!! I am in cookie heaven. I want to try one of each :) pinned

2. Layla @ Brunch Time Baker posted on December 12, 2013 at 6:34 pm (#)

Great collection! I love all of these cookies!!

3. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on December 12, 2013 at 8:29 pm (#)

Amazing round up Jen & Dorothy! Tis the season of cookies :) Thanks for including my Red Velvet Cookies!

4. Kate @ Coffee with Kate posted on December 12, 2013 at 9:01 pm (#)

Oh migosh! Just as I think I’ve narrowed down my selection for baking this weekend, you have to post this! What a great list, thank you for sharing!! Now it’s just deciding which ones to bake :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 13th, 2013 at 6:46 am

I know right? My list never stops changing!

5. Laurie F. posted on December 12, 2013 at 9:45 pm (#)

So many cookies, so little time! They all look great, but I think I will add the “I want to marry you” cookies to my holiday baking this weekend (even though I have been married almost 20 years).

6. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on December 12, 2013 at 10:55 pm (#)

Yay for lots of fabulous cookies! :)

7. Kristin posted on December 13, 2013 at 4:11 am (#)

SO many choices. I’m desperately trying not to overdo it this year. Good luck, right?

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 13th, 2013 at 6:45 am

LOL, story of my life…

8. tahnycooks posted on December 13, 2013 at 10:41 am (#)

Gimmie a gallon of milk and I’m all set! How does one choose..?

9. Kelli @ The Corner Kitchen posted on December 13, 2013 at 10:53 am (#)

Thanks so much for including me! Amazing round up! Now to decide what else to bake….so many choices :)

10. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on December 13, 2013 at 3:54 pm (#)

Oh, yum!!!!!!! So many fabulous choices! Thank you so much for including my Mocha Swirl Cookies and Candy Cane Cookies.
    Happy baking to you!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

11. Jessica Knott {Swankyrecipes} posted on December 13, 2013 at 3:56 pm (#)

What a great list. They all look so yummy. I love cookies and I may have to bake some of these for the holidays!

12. Kate posted on December 13, 2013 at 4:15 pm (#)

What a great round up! I love all of the yummy cookie choices!! Thanks for including me! Pinned.

13. Miriam @ OvertimeCook posted on December 22, 2013 at 11:05 pm (#)

Wow! What a collection! Thank you so much for linking my red velvet cookies!

14. Dorthy posted on August 8, 2014 at 8:18 pm (#)

Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious idea, paragraph is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully