This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Cranberry Bliss Bars are cranberry cream cheese bars! With white chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting, they’re a Starbucks copycat recipe but BETTER! You can make them at home and have them all year.
Table of Contents
- Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar Recipe
- Cranberry Bars Ingredients
- How to Make the Bars
- What pan do I use to make your Bliss Bar Recipe?
- How to Make Cranberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- Toppings for Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Can you freeze Cranberry Bliss Bars?
- Recipe Tips for making Cranberry Bars
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar Recipe FAQ
- Other Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Cranberry Bliss Bars Recipe Recipe
Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar Recipe
I love recreating favorite treats from coffee shops and restaurants, and these cranberry bliss bars are one of my favorites. Sweet cranberry bars studded with white chocolate chips and topped with a creamy and tangy cream cheese frosting are perfect for the holiday season or any time of year.
I love Starbucks as much as the next person, but all those lattes start to add up! Add a treat from their bakery case, and an afternoon snack ends up costing as much as a meal. Plus if you’ve ever wondered when do cranberry bliss bars come out you don’t have to worry about it when you have a DIY recipe!
Why you’ll LOVE this copycat recipe:
- They’re EASY and you control the ingredients
- Cheaper than Starbucks
- Make them all year long!
- Add extra cranberries or more white chocolate, if you want!
Cranberry Bars Ingredients
- All-purpose flour, Baking soda, Salt: typical cookie bar ingredients
- Ground cinnamon: adds so much flavor
- Granulated sugar and brown sugar: for sweetness, I love the softness the brown sugar adds
- Unsalted butter: I start with it melted
- Large eggs and Vanilla extract
- White chocolate chips and Dried cranberries: for that traditional bliss bar flavor combo
How to Make the Bars
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream both sugars with the butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix until the dough forms.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Spread the batter in a prepared 9×13” or 9×9″ baking pan. Use a spatula to press the batter into an even layer. Bake the bars for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool the bars in the pan before you frost them.
- Gather your cream cheese frosting ingredients: cream cheese and sugar, white chocolate and cranberries.
- Frost the bars then sprinkle with cranberries and drizzle with white chocolate.
What pan do I use to make your Bliss Bar Recipe?
You can use a 9×13-inch pan for thinner bars or a 9×9-inch pan for thicker ones. This recipe was made in a 9×9-inch but they’re thicker than the original recipe.
How to Make Cranberry Cream Cheese Frosting
Mix: While the bars cool, make the frosting by beating cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
Top: Spread the frosting over the top of the cooled bars.
Toppings for Cranberry Bliss Bars
The decoration is easy for these bliss bars – I like to melt white chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle it over the frosting. Sprinkle some dried cranberries over the top and then slice and serve!
Can you freeze Cranberry Bliss Bars?
Yes, simply store in an airtight container between sheets of wax paper and freeze for up to 3 months.
Recipe Tips for making Cranberry Bars
- Tips for melting white chocolate: I do this in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each. White chocolate melts faster than regular chocolate, so be careful not to overcook it.
- Recipe variation: Sometimes, I add some orange zest to the batter and/or the frosting. It adds a pop of bright citrus flavor that pairs perfectly with the cranberry.
- Size: Make these in a 9×9 pan for thicker bars or a 9×13 pan for thinner ones.
- How to cut Cranberry Bliss Bars: I like mine in simple squares. To cut triangles cut each square diagonally.
Cranberry bliss bars taste just like they sound – totally blissful! The combination of white chocolate and cranberries is a match made in heaven. Make yourself a little white chocolate bliss, and you’ll skip the coffee shop ones – they taste so much better homemade.
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar Recipe FAQ
I use dried cranberries for this recipe because that’s what’s used for the Starbucks bliss bars. Fresh or frozen cranberries have more moisture that will change the texture of the bars. I haven’t tested it and can’t say for sure how they will turn out.
They will last for four days in the refrigerator – just keep them in an airtight container.
Yes, they freeze great. Make them as instructed and then store them in a freezer-safe container. They will keep for up to three months. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.
Yep! Just swap the all-purpose flour for a gluten-free flour mix.
At Starbucks, yes but when you make them at home you can cut them all year.
Simply cut your bars into squares like normal, then cut each diagonally to make a triangle.
Other Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Petite Vanilla Scones
- Blueberry Muffins
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa Bellini
- Cranberry Orange Quick Bread
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
Cranberry Bliss Bars Recipe
For the Bars:
- 1 ½ cups (186g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup (134g) granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup (134g) packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup (38g) unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
For the Frosting:
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese , softened
- ½ cup (57g) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries chopped into smaller pieces
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 13×9 -inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Use a 9×9-inch baking dish for thicker bars.
- In a medium-size bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl cream the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until dough forms.
- Stir the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries into the dough. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and press down with the back of a spatula to even out the batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese frosting; in a large bowl beat with a hand mixer the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until well blended. Frost the cooled bars with the cream cheese frosting and sprinkle the chopped dried cranberries on top. Drizzle with the melted white chocolate.
- When the white chocolate cools down and sets, cut into 9 large squares, then cut easy square diagonally to create triangles. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
• Don’t over bake the batter. Even a few more minutes of baking time will result in a crumbly, dried out bar.
• Add some orange zest to the cream cheese frosting and/or to the batter. It’s totally optional but it will elevate your frosting and the subtle hints of citrus work wonders in this recipe. Not only that but orange and cranberries are a match made in heaven.
Cranberry Bliss Bars are a Starbucks copycat recipe! This easy cookie bar recipe is full of white chocolate and cranberries and is the perfect holiday dessert for anyone who loves the Starbucks bars!
Last Updated on December 8, 2021