Easy Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Chocolate Dipped Shortbread is the perfect 5 minute semi-homemade cookie recipe. The best shortbread recipe to make when you’re short on time and need dessert or a gift!
Did you run out of time to make dessert for a party? Or maybe your kid told you she needs a dozen cookies for class – in an hour!
This chocolate dipped shortbread cookie recipe is perfect for those times. Everyone loves shortbread dipped into chocolate with sprinkles on top!
Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
This is the perfect 5 minute semi-homemade cookie: EASY Chocolate Dipped Shortbread. Perfect for when you only have a few minutes and need dessert or a gift!
- Walkers Shortbread Festive Shapes
- 4 ounces baking chocolate (semi-sweet, milk, or white)
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. I like using a paper Dixie bowl for easy clean up.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Place sprinkles in a shallow dish.
- Dip the bottom of the cookie in chocolate, then dip in sprinkles. Set on prepared cookie sheet to harden.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
You can also use chocolate or white chocolate chips. Use 1 cup of chips and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or shortening to aid in melting; heat at 50% power in 30 second increments until melted and smooth.
Yield: 24, Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 123
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 2g
Need more last minute dessert ideas?
This post is sponsored by Walkers Shortbread. All opinions are 100% my own.