Jul 26

Over 70 No Bake Pies

Love pie but don’t want to turn on the oven? This round-up is for you!

Over 70 No Bake Pies

Obviously, pie is my favorite thing. Hello – I’m Crazy for Crust! I love pie all year long – including summer. But in the summer I hate using my oven.

Who wants to bake when it’s a bajillion degrees and the power company charges ad gazillion dollars for A/C? Not me!

Enter: The No Bake Pie.

No bake crust filled with creamy or frozen filling, the no bake pie is one of my favorite things. If left to my own devices, I could eat an entire pie in a day. I wish I was kidding.

I’ve collected over 70 No Bake Pies today. From fruit to ice cream to peanut butter to caramel, you’ll be able to find your favorite!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

Which one is your favorite?

15 Responses to “Over 70 No Bake Pies”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on July 26, 2014 at 4:22 am (#)

Thanks for including my No-Bake Deep-Dish Peanut Butter Snickers Pie with Salted Caramel Pie! I am the world’s worst crust maker (and you’re like the best) but I think even I can handle a no-bake pie recipe :) Pinned!

2. How to Philosophize with Cake posted on July 26, 2014 at 4:31 am (#)

Great list! Love the peanut butter cheesecake with dulce de leche and pretzel crust, that sounds mad good. :)

3. Danielle @ Chits and Chats and Chocolate posted on July 26, 2014 at 5:05 am (#)

When you do round-ups, you REALLY do round-ups! These look fantastic— it’s hard to choose which to do first!

4. Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice posted on July 26, 2014 at 8:29 am (#)

What a great round-up, Dorothy! I am all about no-bake anytime of the year!

5. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on July 26, 2014 at 12:03 pm (#)

Okay, so this is like heaven in a post, Dorothy!! Thank you so much for including some of my no-bake pie creations! Always such a pleasure to be included on your fabulous blog. :-)
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

6. Mom posted on July 26, 2014 at 4:52 pm (#)

WOW!!!

7. Beth @ bethcakes posted on July 26, 2014 at 9:50 pm (#)

Wow, what a list! Thanks so much for including my Reese’s Oreo Pie. :) I’m definitely all about the no-bake things during the summer. I’m totally going to have to try some of these other wonderful creations!

8. Amy @Very Culinary posted on July 27, 2014 at 9:30 am (#)

Pie! My absolute favorite. 70 of them. And I don’t have to turn on the oven? I <3 you.

9. Deb @ Cooking on the Front Burner posted on July 27, 2014 at 4:20 pm (#)

Great round-up Dorothy! It is too hot to turn on the oven :-) Thanks for including me!

10. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on July 27, 2014 at 10:14 pm (#)

Thanks for including a couple of my recipes. No-bake pies have become one of my absolute FAVORITE desserts!

11. Ashley Urke | Domestic Fashionista posted on July 28, 2014 at 1:34 pm (#)

Um…no bake? Yes, please! Because no body has time for all that baking in this heat! Ugh…take me back to San Jose! ;)

13. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on July 30, 2014 at 7:01 pm (#)

Aww thanks for including my Mini No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies! I haven’t tried any no-bake pies in over a year… With our current heat wave, that needs to change!

14. Ashton posted on August 7, 2014 at 6:54 am (#)

L-O-V-E. Thanks for including me!

15. site blog posted on August 23, 2014 at 2:08 am (#)

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having issues with your RSS.
    I don’t understand the reason why I can’t subscribe to
    it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS problems? Anyone who
    knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!