This is THE BEST NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE EVER! It’s got a thick graham cracker crust and an easy no-bake cheesecake filling.
If you love a fast no-bake dessert then this is the one you should make. No oven, no cracking, just delicious cheesecake.
One thing I don’t love about summer is the heat, which is why I’ll be making a ton of no-bake recipes over the coming months. But…you guys are okay with that because you love no-bake recipes!
This recipe is the BEST No Bake Cheesecake Recipe I’ve ever had. I mean sure, I love no bake Oreo Cheesecake and even lemon, but this super simple, plain, easy cheesecake recipe? My favorite. It goes down sooooo easy. Plus, it’s pretty.
This easy No Bake Cheesecake with condensed milk is the BEST one I’ve ever tasted! It’s so simple to make and so delicious.
Table of Contents
Growing up, I was raised on box mix cheesecake. You know the one? It came with two pouches; one for the crust and one for the filling. It came together like pudding mix but it was cheesecake. I loved that cheesecake! Of course, it was “fake” cheesecake, so anything real tastes better. But I still have fond memories of that no bake dessert my mom would make for any holiday or occasion.
The best no bake cheesecake tastes way better than a box mix, but it still reminds me of it. Probably because of the thick and sweet graham cracker crust and the sweet and creamy filling.
Dealing with life makes me want CHEESECAKE bad. I had to re-home this cheesecake recipe as soon as it was done because it’s a trigger for me. If not, I would have just taken it to the couch with a fork and gone to town.
There’s something so good about a classic cheesecake recipe, right? No frills, no extra flavors, just graham cracker crust and creamy filling.
Why is this the best no bake cheesecake recipe?
For me, it’s all about the filling. I’ve always ever made no bake cheesecakes using cream cheese and cool whip, but for this one I went with an old standard recipe: cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. That stuff is like God’s nectar and makes EVERYTHING better.
The crust is a graham cracker crust that’s SUPER thick and delicious. I love a thick crust and this one is the best.
Ingredients for the filling
The 4 ingredient filling is easy to make:
- Cream Cheese – this is essential since we are making cheesecake. Make sure it is softened (room temperature) to avoid lumps.
- Sweetened condensed milk – this adds the sweetness and the creaminess to the cheesecake. Use regular NOT fat-free.
- Lemon Juice – this doesn’t add a lemon flavor to the cheesecake. It actually creates the chemical reaction with the cream cheese and SCM that makes it set up, so don’t omit!
- Vanilla extract – for flavor. You could also change up the extract as you wish.
Best pan for this cheesecake
What pan do you use to make no-bake cheesecake? I think a springform pan for this recipe is super important.
I have a 9-inch springform pan, but you could use an 8-inch or a 10-inch. A deep dish pie plate would work too, but it’ll be harder for serving.
See all about pan size equivalents in case you don’t have a springform pan.
Paired with a homemade graham cracker crust this easy no-bake cheesecake will become an absolute favorite!
This really is the BEST No Bake Cheesecake Recipe!
Tips and FAQ
Using room temperature ingredients is very important to avoid lumps in your cheesecake. No amount of mixing will get out small lumps from cold cream cheese, so make sure it’s softened.
Yes. Do not substitute fat free or low fat. The fat content is needed to help the cheesecake set up.
No – your cheesecake won’t set up properly.
Skip the crust recipe and use my perfect graham cracker crust recipe, then use the filling and a 9-inch pie plate.
No – the lemon juice is essential for making this cheesecake set up. Make sure you use the entire amount. It won’t make your cheesecake lemony. If you’re worried, add an extra teaspoon of vanilla extract or use vanilla bean paste.
Really, use whatever you like, but I think the best no bake cheesecake is SO pretty just with fresh berries.
Tools to make this recipe:
Favorite Crazy For Crust Recipes
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Easy Banana Pudding Recipe
- Pizza Dough Recipe with Yeast
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Recipes
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
The BEST No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs about 18 sheets
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 11 tablespoons unsalted or salted butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt only if using unsalted butter
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese room temperature (do not use low-fat)
- 14 ounces 1 can sweetened condensed milk (regular, not low fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Berries or pie filling for topping
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain. Pour into prepared crust. Chill at least 4 hours before serving so the mixture can set.
- Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve. It can also be frozen.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake – an easy lemon pie that’s also a cheesecake!
Oatmeal Scotchie Cheesecake Bars – the perfect combination of oatmeal cookie, butterscotch, and cheesecake!
Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake – like peanut butter ice cream but better!
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
This is the BEST No Bake Cheesecake you’ll ever make. This cheesecake recipe with condensed milk has a thick graham cracker crust, 4 ingredient filling and is completely no bake.
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: May 14, 2017