This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This is THE BEST NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE EVER! It’s got a thick graham cracker crust and an easy no-bake cheesecake filling. If you love a fast no-bake dessert then this is the one you should make. No oven, no cracking, just delicious cheesecake.
Table of Contents
5 ingredient No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
This recipe is the BEST No Bake Cheesecake Recipe I’ve ever had. I mean sure, I love no bake Oreo Cheesecake and even lemon, but this super simple, plain, easy cheesecake recipe? My favorite. It goes down sooooo easy. Plus, it’s pretty.
This easy No Bake Cheesecake with condensed milk is the BEST one I’ve ever tasted! It’s so simple to make and so delicious. Plus – no cool whip!
There’s something so good about a classic cheesecake recipe, right? No frills, no extra flavors, just graham cracker crust and creamy filling.
Why I love this recipe
Growing up, I was raised on box mix cheesecake. You know the one? It came with two pouches; one for the crust and one for the filling. It came together like pudding mix but it was cheesecake. I loved that cheesecake! Of course, it was “fake” cheesecake, so anything real tastes better. But I still have fond memories of that no bake dessert my mom would make for any holiday or occasion.
The best no bake cheesecake tastes way better than a box mix, but it still reminds me of it. Probably because of the thick and sweet graham cracker crust and the sweet and creamy filling – easy cheesecake with just a few ingredients.
Ingredients in no bake cheesecake
- I made graham cracker crust that’s SUPER thick and delicious. I love a thick crust and this one is the best. Just mix your graham crackers with sugar and melted butter and press into pan.
- Cream Cheese – you need two packages cream cheese. Make sure it is softened (room temperature) to avoid lumps. Don’t use low fat cream cheese!
- Sweetened condensed milk – this adds the sweetness and the creaminess to the cheesecake. Use regular NOT fat-free.
- Lemon Juice – this doesn’t add a lemon flavor to the cheesecake. It actually creates the chemical reaction with the cream cheese and SCM that makes it set up, so don’t omit!
- Vanilla – a teaspoon vanilla extract adds so much flavor – be sure to use PURE vanilla.
Best pan for simple cheesecake
What pan do you use to make no-bake cheesecake? A springform pan for this recipe is super important.
I have a 9-inch springform pan, but you could use an 8-inch or a 10-inch. A deep dish pie plate would work too, but it’ll be harder for serving.
See all about pan size equivalents in case you don’t have a springform pan.
Paired with a homemade graham cracker crust this easy no-bake cheesecake will become an absolute favorite!
How to make No Bake Cheesecake
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Combine cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour into prepared crust. Chill at least 4 hours before serving so the mixture can set.
- Top with berries or your favorite pie filling.
How to serve easy cheesecake
If you don’t like fresh fruit topping, try topping with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or peanut butter sauce. I love freshly whipped cream but you could also top with whipped topping.
Expert Tips and FAQ
Using room temperature ingredients is very important to avoid lumps in your cheesecake. No amount of mixing will get out small lumps from cold cream cheese, so make sure it’s softened.
Yes. Do not substitute fat free or low fat. The fat content is needed to help the cheesecake set up.
No – your cheesecake won’t set up properly. Be sure to use premium cream cheese not store brand (i.e. Philadelphia).
Skip the crust recipe and use my perfect graham cracker crust recipe, then use the filling and a 9-inch pie plate.
Yes, this cheesecake would be fantastic with an Oreo crust, shortbread crust, or peanut butter cookie crust.
You can top this however you want: with any fresh fruit and/or whipped cream, or even use cherry pie filling (or even apple pie filling).
No – the lemon juice is essential for making this cheesecake set up. Make sure you use the entire amount. It won’t make your cheesecake lemony. If you’re worried, add an extra teaspoon of vanilla extract or use vanilla bean paste.
You need to beat the cream cheese until smooth and then slowly add the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Use high quality ingredients and do not omit the lemon juice. It will need at least 8-10 hours to set.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- I have so many other no bake cheesecake recipes – No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is my favorite!
- Key Lime Cheesecake is a baked version
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes
- No Bake Cheesecake with Cool Whip
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 cups (306g) graham cracker crumbs about 18 sheets/36 squares
- ⅓ cup (67g) granulated sugar
- 11 tablespoons (155g) unsalted or salted butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt only if using unsalted butter
- 2 8-ounce blocks 450g) cream cheese room temperature (do not use low-fat)
- 14 ounces (1 can/397g) sweetened condensed milk (regular, not low fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (59ml) lemon juice
- Berries or pie filling for topping
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk slowly while mixing. Slowly add vanilla and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain. Pour into prepared crust. Chill at least 12 hours before serving so the mixture can set.
- Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve. It can also be frozen.
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
This is the BEST No Bake Cheesecake you’ll ever make. This cheesecake recipe with condensed milk has a thick graham cracker crust, 4 ingredient filling and is completely no bake.
Last Updated on December 1, 2020
Can you double the filling? It doesn’t look very thick
I wouldn’t double the filling or it might not fit in the pan.
Talk about easy!!! Talk about good!!! This is the best recipe I have made and it is a keeper!! I baked pies for 25 years and was looking for something quick and easy not to mention delicious… THIS IS IT!! I didnt change anything in it!!! Awesome with canned cherries or anything else you want to top it with!!! Thank you so much!!!
Would this work with key lime juice instead of lemon?
I haven’t tried it with lime but it should work just fine.
Is the exact same recipe as Martha Stewart’s no bake cheesecake recipe
Do you think I can whip this to use as cake filling???
I don’t think it will be sturdy enough for a cake filling. If you want a cheesecake filling, maybe do 8 ounces cream cheese with 1/4 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar and add some cool whip or freshly whipped cream.
I am making this today. I subbed a cup of pulsed pirouline cookies for one cup graham crackers. I used a can of dulce de leche condensed milk and added 8 Cut up pirouline cookies and half a cup chopped pecans to the filling. I will put some cut up Pirouline cookies around top when set. The mix tasted yummy. Can’t wait 😊
I love that you included a note to only add the salt if you are using unsalted butter. I always use salted butter and sometimes forget to adjust or omit the salt for sweets so that’s a nice touch, thank you!
This cheesecake recipe is even better than the boxed cheesecake that I grew up on. I only use this recipe for the cheesecake filling. It’s beyond delicious. I haven’t always used the crust recipe. Thank you so much for posting it online.
From now on, this will be my go to recipe when my family is craving cheesecake hut I’m short on time. Thanks 😊