No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
The PERFECT No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe with only FOUR ingredients! It’s the easiest pie recipe you’ll ever make and everyone will devour it.
Cream pies like this are so easy to make and even easier to eat…you’ve been warned.
When I’m in down mood or I’m tired or I have no motivation, I fallback on old standby recipes. These are recipes that I know will work, I know y’all will love, and are true to myself. Peanut butter, chocolate, and pie…can’t get any more true to Crazy for Crust than that.
Last week I spent 3 days in Whistler, BC. I got a (very) last-minute invite to a conference and decided, why not? A free trip to learn from some of the best women I know, priceless. Which it was, but then, I get home, and I’ve been gone for 3 days, and have work piled up, and jet-lag, and it’s rainy and all I want to do is curl up in a ball and watch Real Housewives (or, my latest obsession, Once Upon A Time).
Hence, scrapping the posts I was going to do for today and going back to my roots: PIE. Chocolate Pie. With Peanut Butter.
In a word, comfort. This pie is comfort. Another word: dangerous for my diet.
This easy CHOCOLATE peanut butter pie recipe has only 4 ingredients and is super chocolatey. It’s no bake too, which I love. I think I prefer no-bake pies to baked ones, only because they’re so much easier to make.
I married my favorite chocolate cream pie with my favorite peanut butter pie to make this recipe. It’s SO easy and comes together in under 10 minutes, especially if you go the easy route and buy a crust, like I did.
(I know, I know, I’m normally anti-store bought crust but sometimes? Sometimes it’s okay.)
You might be looking at this and saying, but where is the peanut butter? Don’t worry, it’s there. It’s a chocolate pudding peanut butter pie! This is the best peanut butter pie recipe made with chocolate pudding mix. Instant chocolate peanut butter pie!
With only 4 ingredients, this easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe is heaven in a pie plate that everyone loves.
I promise this recipe doesn’t even need a cheat sheet. If you have a whisk and a bowl, you can make this pie crust. It’s a no-brainer pie for those days when you need to save your brain power for adulating but want your pie too.
How to make an easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- You can start with any crust you like. I wanted this all chocolate, so I used an Oreo crust. You could also use a graham cracker crust, if you want.
- Be sure to start with instant pudding. That whisks up easy! Once you add the peanut butter, no one will know you used a box.
- Whisking in the peanut butter takes time, so you can use a mixer if you want.
- Carefully fold in the Cool Whip so you don’t make the pie too watery.
- Can you use fresh whipped cream? Yes.
This pie is a fluffy and easy 4 ingredient chocolate pie full of peanut butter. There’s nothing wrong with that!
The BEST No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 9-inch Oreo Pie Crust (store bought or my Oreo Crust Recipe)
- 1 box — 3.9-ounces/110g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups 294ml nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup 204g creamy peanut butter
- 1 8 ounce/226g container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Peanut butter cups — for garnish, optional
- Whisk pudding mix and milk, then whisk in peanut butter. Mixture will be thick. Fold in half the container (4 ounces/113g) Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture in prepared pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, top with remaining Cool Whip and chopped peanut butter cups.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1 slice) — Calories: 305, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 349mg, Carbohydrates: 29g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 21g, Protein: 7g
I have a ton of no bake pies on my site, but these are some of my favorite peanut butter versions! Plus, check out Karen’s No Bake FROZEN Peanut Butter Pie, Holly’s Classic Peanut Butter Pie, or Rebecca’s Kahlua Chocolate Cream Pie.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is fluffy and ALL PEANUT BUTTER!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie has three layers of heaven!
This Peanut Butter Twix Pie has a shortbread crust!
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**