The PERFECT No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe with only FIVE ingredients! It’s the easiest pie recipe you’ll ever make and everyone will devour it.
Cream pies like this are so easy to make and even easier to eat…you’ve been warned. This one disappears as fast as you make it.
This easy pie recipe has only 5 ingredients and is super chocolatey. It’s no bake too, which I love. I think I prefer no-bake pies to baked ones, only because they’re so much easier to make.
I married my favorite chocolate cream pie with my favorite peanut butter pie to make this recipe. It’s SO easy and comes together in under 10 minutes, especially if you go the easy route and buy a crust, like I did.
When I’m in down mood or I’m tired or I have no motivation, I fallback on old standby recipes. These are recipes that I know will work, I know y’all will love, and are true to myself. Peanut butter, chocolate, and pie…can’t get any more true to Crazy for Crust than that.
In a word, comfort. This pie is comfort. Another word: dangerous for my diet.
Table of Contents
5 Ingredient Pie Recipe
If you use a little semi-homemade help, this pie only has 4 main ingredients:
- Chocolate Pudding
- Peanut Butter
- Cool Whip
- Oreo Crust
Now, when you’re making a no bake chocolate peanut butter pie with Oreo crust, you have a few options.
First, choose your favorite chocolate pudding. Just be sure to use instant!
You can also choose your favorite no-stir peanut butter – creamy or crunchy!
As for the Cool Whip, you can use regular, light, sugar-free, or any brand. Using whipped topping makes this SO easy.
If you want to make this with fresh whipped cream you can do that also.
Then there is the crust! This pairs perfectly with an Oreo Crust – either from scratch or from the store, but it would also go with graham cracker or a Nutter Butter Crust! Or make a chocolate peanut butter pie with regular pie crust!
How to make an easy cream pie
- Be sure to start with instant pudding. That whisks up easy! Just whisk the pudding with the milk.
- Whisking in the peanut butter takes time, so you can use a mixer if you want. It will be thick!
- Carefully fold in the Cool Whip slowly. It’ll seem like it’s never going to mix up but it will. Don’t mix too fast or it will become watery.
This pie is a fluffy and easy 5 ingredient chocolate pie full of peanut butter. There’s nothing wrong with that!
Yes you can. Beat 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar to make your whipped cream. Slowly fold in half into the pie mixture and use the remaining for the topping.
That often happens when you mix it too much and the cool whip/whipped cream breaks. Make sure to fold it slowly.
Yes, or whole milk.
Favorite Peanut Butter Pies
I have a ton of no bake pies on my site, but these are some of my favorite peanut butter versions! Plus, check out Karen’s No Bake FROZEN Peanut Butter Pie, Holly’s Classic Peanut Butter Pie, or Rebecca’s Kahlua Chocolate Cream Pie.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is fluffy and ALL PEANUT BUTTER!
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie has three layers of heaven!
- This Peanut Butter Twix Pie has a shortbread crust!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
The BEST No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 9-inch Oreo Pie Crust (store bought or my Oreo Crust Recipe)
- 1 box 3.9-ounces/110g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups 294ml nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup 204g creamy peanut butter
- 1 8 ounce/226g container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Peanut butter cups for garnish, optional
- Whisk pudding mix and milk, then whisk in peanut butter. Mixture will be thick. Fold in half the container (4 ounces/113g) Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture in prepared pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, top with remaining Cool Whip and chopped peanut butter cups.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
With just 5 ingredients this easy pie is full of chocolate and peanut butter with Oreo Crust will become your favorite easy pie recipe!
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: October 6, 2020