This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is an EASY pumpkin pie recipe that’s completely no bake! This creamy pumpkin pie has a graham cracker crust and all the flavor of pumpkin pie.
We are ramping up for PIE season around Crazy for Crust headquarters (aka my kitchen). I’ve got a TON of new ones to share in the coming months, but today I wanted to start with something EASY.
It’s never too early for pumpkin pie, IMHO. This pumpkin pie is no bake, which is perfect for a few reasons:
- You run out of oven space.
- You don’t feel like baking something.
- It’s still a bajillion degrees outside so turning on your oven seems ridiculous and you WANT PUMPKIN PIE NOW.
This pie is like a pumpkin cream pie; filled with a creamy pumpkin pie mixture with that telltale flavor. It’s all inside a graham cracker crust and topped with whipped cream.
Cream pie is my jam, if you were curious. I can go to town on a cream pie; it’s safer to get them out of my house ASAP or I’ll just eat the entire thing with a fork. Cream pies go down so easy and are so flavorful.
If you’re looking for the perfect No Bake Pumpkin Pie recipe served in a graham cracker crust, this is it!
With only 5 ingredients, the filling of this pie comes together in mere minutes. Once it’s chilled in the pie crust you just slice and eat (or…go at it with a fork).
I started this recipe with an easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip concept. I love the idea of a pumpkin dip for apples or graham crackers, but then I thought: why not put it in a pie?
(I’m such a pie genius sometimes, I swear.)
You can use any pie crust you want for this recipe!
I used a graham cracker crust, but you could also use:
- Oreo Crust (regular or Golden)
- Nilla Wafer Crust
- Shortbread Crust
- Or even an all butter pie crust (although then it won’t be a no bake pie)
The best part about this easy no bake pie recipe is that it whips up in under 10 minutes!
How to make a no-bake pumpkin pie:
- Make sure you use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie mix.
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own with this recipe!
- This is perfect served with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- If you want to use fresh whipped cream in the filling you can, just use about 2 cups of prepared whipped cream (from about 1 cup or so of cold heavy whipping cream).
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Stir together pumpkin puree, pudding mix, milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until no lumps remain.
- Carefully fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread pumpkin mixture in prepared crust. Chill at least 3 hours or until it sets enough to slice. Serve with whipped cream.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: September 16, 2018