This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is an EASY pumpkin pie recipe that’s completely no bake! This creamy pumpkin pie has a graham cracker crust and all the flavor of pumpkin pie.
Table of Contents
Perfect No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
We are ramping up for PIE season around Crazy for Crust headquarters (aka my kitchen). I’ve got a TON of new ones to share in the coming months, but today I wanted to start with something EASY.
It’s never too early for pumpkin pie, IMHO. This pumpkin pie is no bake, which is perfect for a few reasons:
- You run out of oven space.
- You don’t feel like baking something.
- It’s still a bajillion degrees outside so turning on your oven seems ridiculous and you WANT PUMPKIN PIE NOW.
This pie is like a pumpkin cream pie; filled with a creamy pumpkin pie mixture with that telltale flavor. It’s all inside a graham cracker crust and topped with whipped cream.
Cream pie is my jam, if you were curious. I can go to town on a cream pie; it’s safer to get them out of my house ASAP or I’ll just eat the entire thing with a fork. Cream pies go down so easy and are so flavorful.
With only 5 ingredients, the filling of this pie comes together in mere minutes. Once it’s chilled in the pie crust you just slice and eat (or…go at it with a fork).
I started this recipe with an easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip concept. I love the idea of a pumpkin dip for apples or graham crackers, but then I thought: why not put it in a pie?
(I’m such a pie genius sometimes, I swear.)
Best Pie Crust for No Bake Pies
I used a graham cracker crust, but you could also use:
- Oreo Crust (regular or Golden)
- Nilla Wafer Crust
- Shortbread Crust
- Or even an all butter pie crust (although then it won’t be a no bake pie)
The best part about this easy no bake pie recipe is that it whips up in under 10 minutes!
How to make a no-bake pumpkin pie:
- Make sure you use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie mix.
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own with this recipe!
- This is perfect served with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- If you want to use fresh whipped cream in the filling you can, just use about 2 cups of prepared whipped cream (from about 1 cup or so of cold heavy whipping cream).
Do you love pumpkin? Try my pumpkin snickerdoodles!
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (1 full 8 ounce container)
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
- Whipped Cream for serving
- Stir together pumpkin puree, pudding mix, milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until no lumps remain.
- Carefully fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread pumpkin mixture in prepared crust. Chill at least 3 hours or until it sets enough to slice. Serve with whipped cream.
Mom’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Pie is like pumpkin fluff in a pie crust! This is a great no bake pie recipe for fall.
Last Updated on August 24, 2022
Rich. Delicious and worth the calories.
Easy and quick to make. No need to bring out mixer, whip and fold and done!
Family favorite – easy to make and so very yummy
This was so easy to make and my entire family LOVED it! I kept it in the fridge for several hours, but think a short time in the freezer right before serving might help it holds its shape better when slicing to serve. I will definitely make this again.
Oh No! I only have canned pumpkin pie, not pumpkin puree, can I still make this?
Let me know if it worked for you!
I would not add the milk. That might help.