This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
The BEST Peanut Butte Pie Recipe is a No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie! This easy peanut butter cheesecake is full of peanut butter cups with a NUTTER BUTTER pie crust!
If you love peanut butter then THIS is the pie for you!
I originally shared this pie on Crazy for Crust’s 6th birthday. Now we’ve passed 10 years and this is STILL a favorite recipe!
That’s pretty darn special, if you ask me. To celebrate, the occasion needed a special recipe. This pie fits that requirement: it’s a No Bake Peanut Butter Pie that’s no-bake peanut butter cheesecake filled with peanut butter cups all encased in a peanut butter cookie crust and topped with hot fudge and more peanut butter cups.
Say that 3 times fast!
This pie is really the epitome of this blog: it’s easy, it’s got a crust, and it’s damn good.
Table of Contents
The Perfect Crust
I used my favorite peanut butter cookie crust for this recipe to make it ALL peanut butter. That’s an easy no-bake crust and I love making it instead of buying from the store, because it tastes so much better.
But if you’re a peanut butter lover like we are, well, there’s no contest.
6 Ingredient Pie Filling
For the filling of the pie you just need 6 things:
- Cream Cheese – make sure it’s softened to avoid lumps
- Peanut Butter – use any kind, creamy or chunky
- Whipped Topping – you can use regular or light or fat free
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – lots of them!
I chop up the peanut butter cups and put them in the pie and it makes this one of the best peanut butter pie recipes!
Topping & Storing
You can leave the top plain, or you can use more whipped topping, but I love spreading hot fudge all over the pie and sprinkling it with more peanut butter cups – you can never have too many.
Store the pie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to a month. This makes the best ever peanut butter pie recipe – with peanut butter cups!
Other No Bake Pies to try:
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1 Nutter Butter Crust Oreo Crust, or Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping or 3 cups freshly whipped cream
- 2 cups peanut butter cups chopped divided
- Hot fudge ice cream topping optional
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer. Mix in granulated sugar and peanut butter, then mix in vanilla, beating until smooth and no lumps remain. Fold in the whipped topping, then stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Place filling in prepared pie crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped peanut butter cups and drizzle with hot fudge ice cream topping. Chill at least 4 hours before cutting and serving.
- Pie lasts up to 3 days in the refrigerator or you can freeze it for up to one month.
This easy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe is full of peanut butter cups! It’s a no bake peanut butter cheesecake with a peanut butter crust – and it’s an epic pie recipe.
Last Updated on February 2, 2023