This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Oreo Pie is an easy no bake pie recipe with Oreo crust and full of cookies, pudding, and marshmallows! It’s a fluff salad in a pie crust! Salad in pie crust. That means this is like vegetables, right?
Table of Contents
Easy Oreo Pie Recipe
Oreo Fluff Salad is an easy recipe made with pudding, chocolate sandwich cookies, whipped topping, and marshmallows, so I knew it would be the perfect thing to turn into a no-bake pie. That’s another thing that always does well here on Crazy for Crust: no bake recipes, especially pie.
The filling is just like you’d expect from a Fluff Salad recipe: pudding mixed with Cool Whip, Oreos, and marshmallows. The marshmallows and chopped cookies help give the pie body so it does hold together. This pie is very reminiscent of my Oreo Cheesecake recipe, except it’s not cheesecake. It’s salad in pie, remember?
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Use a store bought Oreo crust or make my homemade Oreo crust!
- Uses pudding mix making it an amped up Oreo pudding pie.
- Cool whip makes this super easy but you can swap homemade whippede cream if you prefer.
Ingredients in No Bake Oreo Pie
- Oreo Crust – homemade or use a storebought crust.
- Instant vanilla pudding mix – turn this into an Oreo dirt pie by using chocolate pudding mix! Sugar-free can be substituted also!
- Nonfat milk – to make the pudding
- Cool Whip – whipped topping makes this an easy as ever Oreo cream pie, but you can also use freshly whipped cream.
- Marshmallows – I love adding mini marshmallows to give the pie a little extra body and texture.
- Oreos – Adds crunch and extra flavor to this Oreo dream pie.
How to make Oreo Pie
- If you’re going to make a homemade crust, make it and chill it first.
- Whisk together the pudding and milk and let it sit to firm up.
- Fold in cool whip, then fold in chopped Oreos and marshmallows.
- Place in pie crust and chill to firm up!
- Swap freshly whipped cream: Beat 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form and fold into pie crust.
- Use a homemade pie crust: Chop 25 Oreos and mix with 5 tablespoons melted butter then press into 9-inch pie plate.
Tips for Oreo Fluff Pie
- Be sure to chill it a few hours before slicing to ensure it sets.
- Store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Substitute Golden Oreos or any flavor Oreo!
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with Oreo crumbs for decoration.
If you made this with cool whip you can freeze it, but not if it’s made with whipped cream.
Yes just crush 25 Oreos (with the filling) in a food processor and stir with 5 tablespoons melted butter.
This will last about 3 days in the refrigerator if made with whipped topping.
Oreo Fluff Pie Recipe
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups (355ml) nonfat milk
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 30 Oreos chopped
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 9-inch Oreo Crust (or make an Oreo Crust from scratch)
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let sit for about 3-4 minutes, or until soft set. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Add chopped Oreos and marshmallows. Stir to combine. Place in prepared pie crust. Pile it high; you may have some filling left over.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To substitute homeamde whipped cream: beat 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form and fold in the mixture in place of cool whip.
- You can use sugar-free pudding mix and/or change up the pudding flavor too.
Other Favorite Pies
- Check out the The Complete List of No Bake Pies!
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is like this fluff pie but with cheesecake!
- Cheesecake Apple Salad Fluff
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Pie has an Oreo crust!
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
Last Updated on November 14, 2022