Dec 26

Over 80 New Year’s Eve Dessert Ideas

Time to celebrate 2014! Here are over 80 New Year’s Eve Dessert Ideas for your countdown party!

Over 80 Decadent New Year's Eve Desserts at crazyforcrust.com

If there’s one rule for a New Year’s Dessert it’s that it has to be decadent! From rich chocolate to champagne treats to creme brulee, this list of over 80 indulgent ideas will have your family and friends ready to ring in the new year full of sweet goodness!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

15 Responses to “Over 80 New Year’s Eve Dessert Ideas”

1. Amicia Rai posted on December 26, 2013 at 6:28 am (#)

They all look so delicious! :D I will definitely try a few of them!

Merry Christmas!

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 26, 2013 at 7:16 am (#)

Thanks Carrie & Dorothy for linking up my No-Bake Rolo and Caramel Cheesecake Parfaits and my Classic Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. I appreciate the linky love!

I hope you have a wonderful NYE and awesome 2014! And Id love 1 of each of these AND would love to be able to still fit in my little black dress. Maybe you can work some magic :)

3. Lisa @ Je suis alimentageuse posted on December 26, 2013 at 8:49 am (#)

Love all the fondue ideas!! Nothing like bringing in the new year with chocolate covered fruit ;) Healthier than chocolate covered caramels, right? Haha. Happy new year Carrie and Dorothy =)

4. Kristi @ My San Francisco Kitchen posted on December 26, 2013 at 2:21 pm (#)

I love those clock pops! How cute!!! Thanks for this great round-up :)

5. Heather @ French Press posted on December 26, 2013 at 4:49 pm (#)

what could be better than chocolate and a bit of the bubbly – HNY Dorothy

6. Liz@HoosierHomemade posted on December 26, 2013 at 5:04 pm (#)

Such a fun round-up! I’m looking forward to 2014!
    Thanks for including my Cupcakes!
    ~Liz

7. Renee @ Two in the Kitchen posted on December 26, 2013 at 5:52 pm (#)

Lots of yummy eats here and I am still in a festive mood! Nice round up!!

8. Gloria // Simply Gloria posted on December 26, 2013 at 8:51 pm (#)

Carrie, such a fabulous collection! I simply can’t wrap my head around that it’s going to be 2014!!! Have a great holiday, Carrie and Dorothy! (=

9. Claire @ A Little Claireification posted on December 27, 2013 at 10:36 am (#)

Whoa – now this is a seriously delicious round up!! Thanks Carrie & Dorothy for including my Champagne Cupcakes. Happy New Year!!

10. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on December 27, 2013 at 4:48 pm (#)

Oh, yum!!! I’d love one of EACH for New Year’s Eve, please! Thank you so much for including my Easy Chocolate & Honey Fondue and Chocolate Almond Flourless Cake. I’m honored to be included in such tasty company! Happy New Year to you, Dorothy and Carrie.
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

11. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on December 27, 2013 at 8:26 pm (#)

MMMM Desserts are always the best part of any party!! Thanks for including me :)

12. Christie - Food Done Light posted on December 29, 2013 at 7:00 am (#)

What a wonderful round up of recipes for New Years. Thanks for including mine. Have a Happy New Year!

13. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on December 29, 2013 at 6:11 pm (#)

Great desserts Carrie and Dorothy! Thanks for including mine and I found a few more to try :-)

14. Martha@A Family Feast posted on December 30, 2013 at 5:52 pm (#)

Thanks Dorothy & Carrie for including our White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecakes in this great collection! Happy New Year!!

15. Julie @ This Gal cooks posted on December 31, 2013 at 4:51 am (#)

Great roundup, Dorothy and Carrie! Thanks so much for including my pudding pie in a jar! It’s been getting good traffic from this post. Be back later to check out the other recipes! Happy New Year!