Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Dip
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Easy no bake Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Dip – this is the perfect fruit dip for any occasion – it tastes just like a coffee house drink!
I am SO excited about this week for several reasons but first and foremost? All the TV shows start back again!! I get my fill of Modern Family and Madame Secretary and Grey’s. And, it looks like there are tons of new good shows coming out this year. I’m most excited for This Is Us, Speechless, and Designated Survivor. What are you looking forward to?
With the new fall shows and cooler weather (HAHA, it’s 90 here today) comes all the fall food flavors! Pumpkin spice gets all the glory this time of year, but what about salted caramel? I mean, if you ask me, pumpkin spice is good but salted caramel mochas? They’re WAY better. Caramel, chocolate, coffee…not much better on a cool fall morning.
It’s also good for dipping. Now you can drink your coffee and EAT it too because of this Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Dip.
Not only are the fall flavors back in the coffee house, but they’re back at the grocery store too. International Delight has all their fall favorites back in action and ready to drink, and they added a couple new girls to the bunch this year. This Salted Caramel Mocha creamer is one of them (the other is a Chocolate Hazelnut!) and I’m officially addicted to it.
You guys – it’s like drinking chocolate milk. I seriously had to stop myself from just adding a straw to the bottle.
Not only does it make my second cup of coffee taste like boots and scarves, but it also makes a great dessert – all day long. Also – Jordan loves the salted caramel mocha flavor but that whole “11-year-old coffee drinker” thing isn’t really okay with me, so it’s great for her too. The creamer just has the flavor – not the coffee. I added a little punch to the dip, but you can leave it out if you’re feeding the kids.
Cheesecake dip is no stranger on this blog – I’ve made tons of versions. I just can’t stop making them because they’re so easy (and oh-so-good!)
The base of the dip is cream cheese, obviously. It’s sweetened with the creamer and some hot fudge and caramel sauce to punch up that caramel mocha flavor, plus I added some instant espresso powder. Obviously, you can skip that if you don’t want the caffeine, but it definitely makes the dip taste more authentic.
The end result is super fluffy and spoon-worthy although I tried to dip apples and fruit (and pretzels). If you’re looking for an easy appetizer – this is the dip for you. (Who says appetizers have to be savory??!!)
Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese — softened
- 2 tablespoons International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon hot fudge ice cream topping — plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping — plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder — optional
- 1 cup whipped topping or whipped cream
- Sea salt — for garnish, optional
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer in a large bowl. Mix in coffee creamer, hot fudge, and caramel sauce until smooth. Mix in espresso powder, if using, then stir in whipped topping.
- Place dip in a bowl and chill for at least 30 minutes before garnishing and serving. To garnish, add hot fudge to a sandwich bag and cut off one tip, then pipe over the top. Do the same with extra caramel sauce. Sprinkle with sea salt just before serving.
- Serve with cookies, pretzels, or fruit for dipping.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.