Oct 23

Over 100 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes

You’re not tired of pumpkin yet, right? Good, because I have over 100 pumpkin dessert recipes to share with you today!

Over 100 Pumpkin Desserts at crazyforcrust.com

Cake, cookies, muffins, bread, and pie, oh my! If you love pumpkin this round-up is the one for you.

I’ll never, ever get tired of pumpkin. I wish I could bake with it year round, but well, then y’all would give me strange looks. I hope you’re not tired of the glorious orange puree yet because here is a collection of over 100 desserts using that delicious Fall ingredient!

**Please remember, feel free to pin the collage. But if you want a specific recipe, go to that site and pin from the source. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

Comments

comments

33 comments on “Over 100 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes

1. Thank you Dorothy :) I’ve never been as addicted to pumpkin as I am this year :) Here’s to another month (at least) of pumpkin treats!

2. Thanks for including my pumpkin sticky toffee pudding!

3. Wow these all look great! Love pumpkin : -)

4. What a classy, awesome roundup of this season’s hits! Pinned!
    Thanks for featuring my Salted Caramel Swirled-Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars & Vegan Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips!

5. wow… I tried the pumpkin cheesecake cake and it was out of this world. I look forward to trying the pumpkin muffins in a loaf form. Thank you for the great variety of recipes. I have never had a problem with any of them and love trying a new recipe each week.

6. I’m seeing orange! … and I LOVE it!! :) Great roundup, and thank you for linking to me too!

7. What an awesome line up of pumpkin!! Thanks for including me Jen & Dorothy!!

8. I’m in pumpkin heaven! All these recipes look incredible. Thanks a bunch for including my Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies!

9. What a great selection of recipes! Jen and Dorothy, what are you doing to me? You’re sending me into a Pinterest black hole – I might be pinning these (and more, along the way) all night long now. :)

10. Love this roundup! Thanks for including me!

11. I don’t know how, but I’m still not tired of pumpkin yet. This is a GREAT round-up, Dorothy! Thanks so much for catering to us addicts… 😉

• Dorothy Kern replied on October 24th, 2013 at 6:49 am

Lol, I’m SUCH an addict!

12. Mouth watering, belly grumbling! Oh my gosh, this is quite the collection!! Thanks for including my pumpkin pie cups!

13. I love your work!!! I am also crazy for crust,too!!! :):)

14. Dorothy, what an amazing round-up, these all look so delicious! Thanks for sharing!

15. Okay what is wrong with me? I can’t find the recipes anywhere? :(

• Dorothy Kern replied on October 24th, 2013 at 7:14 pm

I’m sorry you’re having trouble Kristin! Just click on the photo you like, and it should take you to the blog that posted it!!

16. You can never have too many options 😉 I LOVE PUMPKIN and I love this list!

17. Such a great round-up, Jen & Dorothy! :) Thank you so much for including a few of mine!

18. I am obsessed with pumpkin right now! This round up is great! Thanks for including my pumpkin spice popcorn balls!!

19. OH MY!! I can’t believe you actually have that many different recipes! That’s crazy! So hard to pick which one to make. I for sure am not tired of pumpkin yet :)

20. What a fantastic round up!! I love that there are so many delicious ways to use pumpkin! Thanks so much for including my recipes!!

21. Holy Moly – I’m loving this round-up! Great one stop shop :-)

22. I love pumpkin! I have also already baked some little bundt cakes 😉 But I see that there are tons of more recipes, I think I will have to try those cookies once 😀

23. Wow. Just… Wow. I really need to go buy 27 of the huge cans of pumpkin purée right now! Or, uhh, pretend that I can bake the gigantic pumpkin in my living room instead of carving him into a jack-o-lantern… You found some amazing recipes Dorothy!

24. This is amazing! Thank you so much for this list. I feel like I don’t need to look anywhere else this fall for amazing recipes :) And all gorgeous photos, too!

25. Pingback: Fall Frenzy | madspise

26. Pingback: Round-up : plus de 50 recettes à base de courge !