Better get yourself some Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses. You’re gonna need them for this recipe! These Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Turtles have only 4 ingredients and are done in minutes!
These are probably the easiest fall turtle you’ll ever make. Caramel, pumpkin spice, pecans, and pretzels. The combination of the Pumpkin Spice Kisses and pecans is one you’ll never forget. In fact, you’ll crave it for days – be warned! Don’t like the pumpkin spice ki
Literally, you only need 3-4 ingredients and about 5 minutes to make this candy. It’s perfect for any occasion – parties, giving away as gifts, hiding in a closet to eat…whatevs.
Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Turtles
- Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- Pecan halves
- Then preheat your oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out as many pretzels as you want turtles. Place a Rolo on top of some and a Pumpkin Spice Kiss on top of the rest. Bake them for just a few minutes until the outside becomes glossy looking. Seriously, keep an eye on them! It just takes a minute or two.
- Take the pan carefully out of the oven (the Kisses are delicate and will collapse if you're not careful) and top each truffle with Rolos, Pecan halves, or more Kisses. Try several combinations:
- Rolo + Pecan Half
- Rolo + Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kiss
- Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kiss + Pecan Half
- That's it! Let them cool and you have an easy treat for anytime. If you don't like Pumpkin Spice Kisses, you can use ANY flavor!
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
Last Updated on August 21, 2018
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: September 19, 2015