Mar 01

Over 140 Lemon Recipes

Over 140 Lemon Recipes to satisfy your citrus tooth! | crazyforcrust.com

If you love lemon, this is the round-up for you: over 140 Lemon Recipes to satisfy your citrus tooth!

From cookies to cakes, from pie to breakfast, from ice cream to bars…this lemon collection has you covered. Find something you love!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!!

34 Responses to “Over 140 Lemon Recipes”

1. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness posted on March 1, 2014 at 3:34 am (#)

Love me some lemon! This is perfect for march 1 ’cause it’s almost spring…right?!
    Please.

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on March 1, 2014 at 4:23 am (#)

Thanks for including my emon Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting & my Best Lemon Bars! So many awesome ideas in this post! Pinned

3. miss messy posted on March 1, 2014 at 5:31 am (#)

This is such a great round up! Love it :)

4. Andi @ The Weary Chef posted on March 1, 2014 at 7:34 am (#)

Dang, that’s a lot of lemon. Love it! Thanks for including my lemon drop. I pinned this and will refer back any time I am looking for a tart treat!

5. Liddie posted on March 1, 2014 at 8:28 am (#)

Lemon is just my favourite flavour, I am always craving it! Thanks for sharing, these all look yummy – I’m spoilt for choice! x

6. Amy @Very Culinary posted on March 1, 2014 at 9:03 am (#)

Anything lemon! All. Of. It. WANT *cries*

7. Barbara @ Barbara Bakes posted on March 1, 2014 at 11:44 am (#)

Loving this roundup. It’s like a little bit of sunshine. Thanks for sharing my recipe.

8. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on March 1, 2014 at 12:09 pm (#)

Yes! This makes me think of spring! Thanks for including me!

9. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on March 1, 2014 at 12:12 pm (#)

Such a great springy line up!! Thank you so much for including me!!

10. Marti posted on March 1, 2014 at 1:08 pm (#)

Love all the yummy lemon desserts….they all look sooooo good!! :)

Marti

11. Jenn@eatcakefordinner posted on March 1, 2014 at 2:57 pm (#)

This is my favorite roundup yet!

12. Kristi @ MSFK posted on March 1, 2014 at 3:26 pm (#)

I am in lemon heaven right now!! OMG everything looks so good!

13. Laurie F. posted on March 1, 2014 at 5:08 pm (#)

Lemons and berries and coconut, oh my! It’s making me hungry just looking at the photos! But I think it’s your lemon Danish that’s calling my name. Can ‘t wait for your cookbook to be published!

14. Renee @ Two in the Kitchen posted on March 1, 2014 at 6:54 pm (#)

Love all these great lemon ideas Dorothy! They are so making me want spring here fast!! :)

15. Terri Thornton posted on March 1, 2014 at 7:19 pm (#)

I love all things lemon! Is there anyway to get this wonderful lemon recipe collection in a PDF format?

16. Amy posted on March 1, 2014 at 9:58 pm (#)

Perfect timing!!! I’m visiting my parents this weekend and almost forgot to grab a big stash from their tree in the backyard. Thanks for the reminder! ;) And since ALL of the guys in my family love lemon desserts, I really needed some new inspiration. I can only bake so many batches of lemon bars and lemon bundt cakes without going insane!

17. Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking posted on March 2, 2014 at 7:25 am (#)

What an amazing round up!!! I am currently obsessed with lemons and you have fed the addiction! Pinned and Bookmarked for future reference! Yummy!

18. tanya posted on March 2, 2014 at 8:31 am (#)

This reminds me why I love lemon so much! So many wonderful things to make and eat!

19. Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama posted on March 2, 2014 at 10:22 am (#)

Lots of lemony goodness here! :) Thank you so much for including me!
    Pinned & sharing!

20. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on March 2, 2014 at 10:28 am (#)

Oooh girl. You know I love me some lemon recipes. Everything looks amazing! Pinned and shared on FB :)

21. Joy @ Baking-Joy posted on March 2, 2014 at 10:42 am (#)

Thank you so much for including my Lemon Curd Sweet Rolls Dorothy! :-)

22. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on March 2, 2014 at 3:39 pm (#)

Wow! That’s a whole lotta lemon, Dorothy! And it all looks wonderful. :-) Thank you so much for including my Lemon Curd Tartlets!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

23. Zainab @ Blahnik Baker posted on March 3, 2014 at 11:03 am (#)

That’s a whole lot of lemon and me likey!!!

24. Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips posted on March 3, 2014 at 11:40 am (#)

This ALMOST makes me forget that it is bitter cold outside. Thanks for including my cheesecake cupcakes Jen & Dorothy!

25. Jennifer | Bake or Break posted on March 3, 2014 at 12:59 pm (#)

Thanks for including a couple of mine in this great round-up!

26. Kelly posted on March 7, 2014 at 1:47 am (#)

Wow, love this round up – love me some lemons and this is totally making me wish the spring weather will arrive here soon. Pinning!

27. Pingback: Friday Favorites (Pinterest) | Runner Ritsa

28. Felice/All That's Left Are The Crumbs posted on March 11, 2014 at 1:54 pm (#)

Thanks so much for featuring my Lemon and Almond Streamliner Cake. I’d love to work my way through all of these great lemon recipes.

29. Pingback: Lemon Cookies - Love From The Oven