This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This is my rosé lemonade punch recipe. It’s the perfect party punch for the summer and only has 3 ingredients! I love using rosé in punch recipes – this one is elegant for a party but delicious enough for everyday!
Table of Contents
Rosé lemonade punch
Summer’s meant for relaxing so we’re keeping this rosé punch as simple as possible. Just 3 simple ingredients and almost no effort required! Now let’s cheers to that!
To start this Summer cocktail, we’re using your favorite Rosé wine. Chardonnay is normally my jam, but in summer I love drinking lighter wines like Pino Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, and now…rosé.
This gorgeous party punch comes together almost too fast and tastes like juice. You don’t even realize there’s alcohol in there until you’ve sucked down a few glasses and then are all like…whoa what happened?
- Rosé: rosé is very similar to a dry and crisp white wine. It’s actually the perfect summer wine because it’s not too heavy.
- Club soda: there are so many great brands of sparkling water so use your favorite.
- Lemonade: we’re using pink lemonade for this recipe to keep the gorgeous pink color in this refreshing drink.
- Lemon: (optional) you can use either sliced lemons or mint to garnish this summer cocktail
How to make rose punch
- Mix rose, club soda, and pink lemonade in a large pitcher.
- Add lemons and mint to garnish.
- Serve your rose lemonade punch over ice!
- You can use a flavored club soda for extra flavor without adding more ingredients.
- Feel free to use any kind of lemonade you prefer
- Try to find a dry rosé, which is less sweet, because we’re adding sugar with the lemonade.
Yes. You can make this punch up to 24 hours before serving.
Lasts for up to 2 days in the fridge.
Pink Rose Lemonade
- 1 750ml bottle Rose
- 1 quart club soda
- 1 12 ounce can Pink Lemonade Frozen Concentrate, thawed
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher. Add lemons and min for garnish. Serve over ice.
Last Updated on July 10, 2023