This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
My new favorite drink: a Lemon Cupcake Martini – only 3 ingredients in this easy martini recipe that tastes like a lemon cupcake!
Table of Contents
What is a Cupcake Martini?
If you love sweeter cocktails or fun flavors, this is the recipe for you. Cake batter and lemon flavor – with just 3 ingredients!
3 Ingredient Martini
- Cake vodka – So many brands have cake flavored vodka nowadays, so buy your favorite. If you can’t find cake flavored, buy vanilla vodka or whipped vodka.
- Limoncello – You must have a bottle of this. Not only is it great in this recipe but it’s fantastic as a shot.
- Club soda – I top it off with club soda because I’m a lightweight.
How to make a Lemon Cupcake Martini
- Shake over ice, then strain into your glass.
- I also rimmed the glass with frosting and sprinkles, because cake. Plus, birthday and all that.
Tip From Dorothy
- Use vanilla vodka or whipped vodka if you can’t find cake vodka
- Want a creamy cocktail? Swap the club soda with cream or half and half
- Nonpareils will stick to the glass better than jimmies.
Everyone who has tried this cocktail is in LOVE with it. The cake vodka gives it the cake flavor, the limoncello brings the lemon. It really does taste like lemon cupcakes!!
Lemon Cupcake Martini Recipe
- 1 ounce cake flavored vodka or whipped cream vodka
- 1 ounce limoncello
- Club Soda
- For garnish: vanilla frosting or corn syrup and sprinkles
- To rim the glass: dip the glass upside down in vanilla frosting or a plate of corn syrup, then rim with sprinkles
- Place vodka and limoncello in a martini shaker with ice. Shake, then strain into glass. Top off with club soda.
- You can easily double this or make a pitcher. Just use equal parts of each alcohol and top it off with club soda.
Last Updated on March 17, 2023