Oct 31

80+ Desserts to make with Leftover Halloween Candy

Tonight you’ll be cruising the neighborhoods filling those treat buckets…and tomorrow you’ll have loads of candy. Get inspired to make dessert with these ideas for leftover Halloween Candy!

80+ Desserts using Leftover Halloween Candy | crazyforcrust.com

Snicker’s, Butterfinger, Candy Corn, and Milky Way oh my! You’re going to have a gazillion mini candy bars tonight. Raid your kid’s stash and make one of these delicious and decadent dessert recipes! Because we all know that putting candy into dessert makes everything better. And it creates negative calories! 😉

**Please feel free to pin the cover collage. But if one of the desserts looks good enough to pin, please click through to the source to pin. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

Comments

comments

27 comments on “80+ Desserts to make with Leftover Halloween Candy

1. Thanks for featuring my Candy Corn and White Chocolate Softbatch Cookies (#8)! I appreciate it!

So much candy, so many recipes, I love them all! :)

2. YUM!
    I guess I can’t ask for one of each in a goody bag, huh? lol
    xoxo, Mom

3. I see some must make recipes here…thanks for including my PB Snickers Pies :)

4. Great round up Dorothy! Happy Halloween!

5. Great compilation. Not sure I could pick a favorite out of this group if I had to! All look superb.

• Dorothy Kern replied on October 31st, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I know, I’d have a hard time too Teresa!

6. I am loving this collection, Dorothy! Thanks so much for the features! My kids all went trick or treating this year….twice….so we have candy coming out of our ears. On to the recipes!! :)

7. Oh my…a good excuse to hit the Halloween candy clearance tomorrow! 😉

8. It’s impossible to pick a favorite here so I will just proceed to try as many as possible. Clearance here I come! Thanks for including my cake :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on November 2nd, 2013 at 10:31 am

I know! I’m hoping for clearance candy this weekend!

9. WOW this is an amazing roundup, Carrie! Thanks so much for including some of my recipes. Pinning this one for sure!

• Dorothy Kern replied on November 2nd, 2013 at 10:31 am

Thanks for the Pin Andi!

10. Love the roundup! My house is overflowing with candy! I’m pinning so I can use it later too!

Amy@ Little Diary on the Prairie just posted http://www.littledairyontheprairie.com/halloween-candy-krispy-treats/

11. Pingback: What To Do With Your Candy, NYCM And Pile On The Miles - The Cookie ChRUNicles

12. I’m breaking out the stretchy pants! There are so many incredible recipes here, I need to make them ASAP!! Thanks for sharing my cookies!

13. Thanks for including me! Now I want to buy more candy just so I can make all of these!

14. Perfect round up … have lots of leftover candy!

15. Ooh – so many choices! Thanks for including our Bar Cookies!
    ~Liz@HoosierHomemade

16. Holy chocolate craving! It is a good thing I always have random candy collections because I’m going to need to make many of these desserts.

Thanks for including a couple of my recipes:-)

17. WOW!! I really wish I didn’t hand out every last piece of candy last night… 😉

18. Pingback: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #41: Halloween Catch Up - The Weary Chef

19. Pingback: 80+ Desserts to make with leftover Halloween Candy | Sweet Tooth Sun Devils

20. I’m going to try and stop eating all the leftover candy so I can make these recipes!

22. Pingback: Halloween Resources | Parent Rap