Oct 31

80+ Desserts to make with Leftover Halloween Candy

Tonight you’ll be cruising the neighborhoods filling those treat buckets…and tomorrow you’ll have loads of candy. Get inspired to make dessert with these ideas for leftover Halloween Candy!

80+ Desserts using Leftover Halloween Candy | crazyforcrust.com

Snicker’s, Butterfinger, Candy Corn, and Milky Way oh my! You’re going to have a gazillion mini candy bars tonight. Raid your kid’s stash and make one of these delicious and decadent dessert recipes! Because we all know that putting candy into dessert makes everything better. And it creates negative calories! ;)

**Please feel free to pin the cover collage. But if one of the desserts looks good enough to pin, please click through to the source to pin. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

25 Responses to “80+ Desserts to make with Leftover Halloween Candy”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on October 31, 2013 at 4:18 pm (#)

Thanks for featuring my Candy Corn and White Chocolate Softbatch Cookies (#8)! I appreciate it!

So much candy, so many recipes, I love them all! :)

2. Mom posted on October 31, 2013 at 4:26 pm (#)

YUM!
    I guess I can’t ask for one of each in a goody bag, huh? lol
    xoxo, Mom

3. Stephanie @ Back For Seconds posted on October 31, 2013 at 4:42 pm (#)

I see some must make recipes here…thanks for including my PB Snickers Pies :)

4. Ashley | Our Full Table posted on October 31, 2013 at 4:59 pm (#)

Great round up Dorothy! Happy Halloween!

5. Teresa posted on October 31, 2013 at 5:26 pm (#)

Great compilation. Not sure I could pick a favorite out of this group if I had to! All look superb.

• Dorothy Kern replied on October 31st, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I know, I’d have a hard time too Teresa!

6. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on October 31, 2013 at 5:35 pm (#)

These look great :)

7. Cathy@LemonTreeDwelling posted on October 31, 2013 at 6:48 pm (#)

I am loving this collection, Dorothy! Thanks so much for the features! My kids all went trick or treating this year….twice….so we have candy coming out of our ears. On to the recipes!! :)

8. Ashley Urke | Domestic Fashionista posted on October 31, 2013 at 7:00 pm (#)

Oh my…a good excuse to hit the Halloween candy clearance tomorrow! ;)

9. Zainab @ Blahnik Baker posted on October 31, 2013 at 9:04 pm (#)

It’s impossible to pick a favorite here so I will just proceed to try as many as possible. Clearance here I come! Thanks for including my cake :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on November 2nd, 2013 at 10:31 am

I know! I’m hoping for clearance candy this weekend!

10. Andi @ The Weary Chef posted on October 31, 2013 at 9:29 pm (#)

WOW this is an amazing roundup, Carrie! Thanks so much for including some of my recipes. Pinning this one for sure!

• Dorothy Kern replied on November 2nd, 2013 at 10:31 am

Thanks for the Pin Andi!

11. Amy posted on October 31, 2013 at 9:45 pm (#)

Love the roundup! My house is overflowing with candy! I’m pinning so I can use it later too!

Amy@ Little Diary on the Prairie just posted http://www.littledairyontheprairie.com/halloween-candy-krispy-treats/

12. Pingback: What To Do With Your Candy, NYCM And Pile On The Miles - The Cookie ChRUNicles

13. tanya posted on November 1, 2013 at 6:00 am (#)

I’m breaking out the stretchy pants! There are so many incredible recipes here, I need to make them ASAP!! Thanks for sharing my cookies!

14. Amy @Very Culinary posted on November 1, 2013 at 6:46 am (#)

Thanks for including me! Now I want to buy more candy just so I can make all of these!

15. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff posted on November 1, 2013 at 9:00 am (#)

Perfect round up … have lots of leftover candy!

16. Liz@HoosierHomemade posted on November 1, 2013 at 9:21 am (#)

Ooh – so many choices! Thanks for including our Bar Cookies!
    ~Liz@HoosierHomemade

17. Lauren at Keep It Sweet posted on November 1, 2013 at 11:54 am (#)

Holy chocolate craving! It is a good thing I always have random candy collections because I’m going to need to make many of these desserts.

Thanks for including a couple of my recipes:-)

18. Amy posted on November 1, 2013 at 7:12 pm (#)

WOW!! I really wish I didn’t hand out every last piece of candy last night… ;)

19. Pingback: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #41: Halloween Catch Up - The Weary Chef

20. Pingback: 80+ Desserts to make with leftover Halloween Candy | Sweet Tooth Sun Devils

21. Alex posted on November 2, 2013 at 9:53 pm (#)

I’m going to try and stop eating all the leftover candy so I can make these recipes!