Oct 01

75 Caramel Recipes

Here are 75 Caramel Recipes for your gooey caramel cravings!

75 Gooey Caramel Recipes | crazyforcrust.com

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

19 Responses to “75 Caramel Recipes”

1. Amy @Very Culinary posted on October 1, 2013 at 3:08 pm (#)

Oh. My. Goodness. This might be my favorite round-up. Ever! Thanks for including my fudge, Dorothy!

2. Claire @ A Little Claireification posted on October 1, 2013 at 4:29 pm (#)

Weeeel now I’ve got a HUGE caramel craving going on! Fantastic round up and I am Pinning!! xo

3. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on October 1, 2013 at 4:36 pm (#)

Nice round-up! I love gooey things! Thanks for using my brownie bites! Pinned!

4. Alyssa posted on October 1, 2013 at 5:21 pm (#)

This is a fantastic round-up and it is making me so hungry. Thanks for including my Caramel Apple Poke Cake!

5. Lauras @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on October 1, 2013 at 5:45 pm (#)

This is a great roundup. Thanks for sharing :)

6. Kate posted on October 1, 2013 at 6:23 pm (#)

So much yumminess!!! Great roundup!! Thanks so much for including me! =)

7. Lisa@ Cooking with Curls posted on October 1, 2013 at 6:26 pm (#)

Can I have one of each please? ;) What an awesome collection of caramel!!

8. Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen posted on October 1, 2013 at 6:32 pm (#)

My favorite kind of link up!!! Thanks for including my cake :)

9. Wendy posted on October 1, 2013 at 7:21 pm (#)

I love caramel season! :) This is a wonderful list of recipes because though they all share caramel deliciousness, they are so varied! Thanks!

10. Tieghan posted on October 1, 2013 at 9:53 pm (#)

So much caramel!! I love it! Thanks for including my cookies in the killer round-up!

11. Maura @Yellow lemon tree blog posted on October 2, 2013 at 4:05 am (#)

Oooo so mouth watering. This is so not good for me

12. Madison posted on October 2, 2013 at 4:23 am (#)

Caramel is a quick way to my heart so this post is making my heart beat super fast! YUM!

13. tahnycooks posted on October 2, 2013 at 7:22 am (#)

I certainly need 75 caramel recipes in my life. YES, YES I DO!!! Thank you, they all look fantastic!

14. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff posted on October 2, 2013 at 8:15 am (#)

I’m in heaven … period :)

15. Aubrey @ Real Housemoms posted on October 2, 2013 at 9:29 am (#)

Oh. My. Goodness!!! I’m in love and drooling all over my keyboard right now!

16. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles posted on October 2, 2013 at 7:06 pm (#)

So much wonderful caramel! Mmmmm
    Thank you for including my blondies!

17. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on October 6, 2013 at 11:41 am (#)

So much caramel! I can barely handle it ;)

18. alex posted on October 8, 2013 at 1:35 pm (#)

I’ll take 1-75 please!

19. Amy posted on October 13, 2013 at 9:34 pm (#)

Wow. Just… Wow. After seeing all of those mouthwatering recipes — and stunning photos — I’m tempted to try making caramel from scratch for the first time!