Apr 12

Over 120 Fun Easter Desserts

Still looking for the perfect cute dessert for an Easter celebration? Look no further!

Over 120 super fun and cute Easter Desserts! | crazyforcrust.com

We’ve collected over 120 super fun and cute Easter desserts, perfect for a class party or any Easter celebration! Find something you love today.

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

This collection was compiled by:
carrie bio 2
Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram
Thanks for reading!

24 Responses to “Over 120 Fun Easter Desserts”

1. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles posted on April 12, 2014 at 6:36 am (#)

Wow, what a great collection, Dorothy and Carrie! So many great ideas for Easter parties! Thank you for including me :)

2. sheila @ Sweet Baked Life posted on April 12, 2014 at 8:53 am (#)

What an amazingly creative group of great recipes! Wish I had time to make them all! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

3. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on April 12, 2014 at 9:36 am (#)

Thanks for featuring my Marshmallow Candy-Stuffed White Chocolate Cupcakes & my M&M Cookie Pie! What a fun roundup. Love seeing all the bright spring colors! Pinned

4. Kloe's Ktichen posted on April 12, 2014 at 12:57 pm (#)

These all look so amazing! I am hoping to make a few of these for Easter. Thanks so much for sharing. I always love your stuff, Dorothy.

5. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls posted on April 12, 2014 at 6:37 pm (#)

Oh wow, what an amazing collection of Easter treats! I want to try all of them, they all look so delicious. Thank you so much for including my Limoncello Peeps Cupcakes Dorothy and Carrie. :)

6. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on April 12, 2014 at 7:22 pm (#)

So much cuteness!! If I wasn’t already exciting about pastel sweets and Easter egg hunts, this definitely did the trick. :)

7. Emily @ Life on Food posted on April 13, 2014 at 3:50 am (#)

Oh man looking at this list at 7am doesn’t stop me from wanting every single dessert times 2. Great list!!

8. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on April 13, 2014 at 6:37 am (#)

Yum!!! What a fabulous collection, Dorothy & Carrie! Thank you so much for including my White Chocolate Birthday {or Easter} Cake along with all these beautiful treats. :-)
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

9. Mom posted on April 13, 2014 at 7:08 am (#)

I’ll have one of each, please! :)

10. Pingback: Bites of Life (#10) | Noble Pig

11. Gina posted on April 13, 2014 at 8:32 am (#)

Is it bad that I want to eat them all? No shame here. I would enjoy every bite :)

13. Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking posted on April 13, 2014 at 2:41 pm (#)

You are OOC! Out of control, I say! No one should be faced with this much yumminess that is also so adorably pastel! Now I just want cookies, cake and pie for dinner when I had resolved to eat SALAD!!!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 13th, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Yeah, me too. I keep saying I need an entire day of ONLY veggies…

• Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking replied on April 15th, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Maybe if we did it together it would seem easier to resist! {Even as I type that, I know it’s a total lie! I have the willpower of child in front of a brimming cookie jar!}

14. Ella-HomeCookingAdventure posted on April 14, 2014 at 2:00 am (#)

What a nice collection you have here. Must definitely try some of them.

15. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on April 14, 2014 at 5:36 am (#)

SUCH a cute round up! It’s so happy and springy! Thanks for including me Carrie and Dorothy!! :)

16. Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) posted on April 14, 2014 at 9:50 am (#)

These are so fantastic! I need to sign up for one of each!

17. Melissa posted on April 14, 2014 at 9:59 pm (#)

My well ran dry on ideas for Easter desserts- so I was super thrilled to see this post. Thank you Dorothy and Carrie. I hope you have a wonderful Easter Week!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 15th, 2014 at 6:39 am

Thanks Melissa!

18. sarah @ Miss Candiquik posted on April 15, 2014 at 9:34 am (#)

I love all of the ideas! What a great way to put them together, too – can I ask what you used to organize the recipes? Sharing!

19. Carole @The Sweet Chick posted on April 15, 2014 at 10:13 am (#)

Wow! Too much cuteness. Thanks for including my Bunny Truffles.

20. Lynne @ 365 Days of Baking & More posted on April 16, 2014 at 6:49 pm (#)

What a wonderful surprise!! Thanks for including me Carrie and Dorothy!!
    LOVE all the incredible treats here! Our Easter dessert table will be quite full of goodies!!

21. Danielle posted on April 17, 2014 at 3:43 pm (#)

Thank you so much for featuring my Bunny Tails Popcorn Mix! This is a fabulous round-up – pinning for later!