get new recipes in your email box:

Apr 12

Over 120 Fun Easter Desserts

Still looking for the perfect cute dessert for an Easter celebration? Look no further!

Over 120 super fun and cute Easter Desserts! | crazyforcrust.com

We’ve collected over 120 super fun and cute Easter desserts, perfect for a class party or any Easter celebration! Find something you love today.

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

This collection was compiled by:
carrie bio 2
Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram
Thanks for reading!

27 comments on “Over 120 Fun Easter Desserts

1. Wow, what a great collection, Dorothy and Carrie! So many great ideas for Easter parties! Thank you for including me πŸ™‚

2. What an amazingly creative group of great recipes! Wish I had time to make them all! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

3. Thanks for featuring my Marshmallow Candy-Stuffed White Chocolate Cupcakes & my M&M Cookie Pie! What a fun roundup. Love seeing all the bright spring colors! Pinned

4. These all look so amazing! I am hoping to make a few of these for Easter. Thanks so much for sharing. I always love your stuff, Dorothy.

5. Oh wow, what an amazing collection of Easter treats! I want to try all of them, they all look so delicious. Thank you so much for including my Limoncello Peeps Cupcakes Dorothy and Carrie. πŸ™‚

6. So much cuteness!! If I wasn’t already exciting about pastel sweets and Easter egg hunts, this definitely did the trick. πŸ™‚

7. Oh man looking at this list at 7am doesn’t stop me from wanting every single dessert times 2. Great list!!

8. Yum!!! What a fabulous collection, Dorothy & Carrie! Thank you so much for including my White Chocolate Birthday {or Easter} Cake along with all these beautiful treats. πŸ™‚
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

9. I’ll have one of each, please! πŸ™‚

10. Pingback: Bites of Life (#10) | Noble Pig

11. Is it bad that I want to eat them all? No shame here. I would enjoy every bite πŸ™‚

13. You are OOC! Out of control, I say! No one should be faced with this much yumminess that is also so adorably pastel! Now I just want cookies, cake and pie for dinner when I had resolved to eat SALAD!!!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 13th, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Yeah, me too. I keep saying I need an entire day of ONLY veggies…

• Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking replied on April 15th, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Maybe if we did it together it would seem easier to resist! {Even as I type that, I know it’s a total lie! I have the willpower of child in front of a brimming cookie jar!}

14. What a nice collection you have here. Must definitely try some of them.

15. SUCH a cute round up! It’s so happy and springy! Thanks for including me Carrie and Dorothy!! πŸ™‚

16. These are so fantastic! I need to sign up for one of each!

17. My well ran dry on ideas for Easter desserts- so I was super thrilled to see this post. Thank you Dorothy and Carrie. I hope you have a wonderful Easter Week!

18. I love all of the ideas! What a great way to put them together, too – can I ask what you used to organize the recipes? Sharing!

19. Wow! Too much cuteness. Thanks for including my Bunny Truffles.

20. What a wonderful surprise!! Thanks for including me Carrie and Dorothy!!
    LOVE all the incredible treats here! Our Easter dessert table will be quite full of goodies!!

21. Thank you so much for featuring my Bunny Tails Popcorn Mix! This is a fabulous round-up – pinning for later!

22. Pingback: Menu Plan Monday ~ March 30/15

23. where is the actual list, I am confused?

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 15th, 2016 at 1:53 pm

It just loaded for me, so I know the list is there. Give it a second once you click on it and you should see thumbnails under the sentence “Desserts perfect for Easter”. Click one and a new tab will open with that blog link.