Aug 15

50 Back to School Ideas from Breakfast to Snack

Time for back to school! Here are over 50 back to school ideas to get you in the mood for school!

50+ Back to School Recipe Ideas from crazyforcrust.com | #backtoschool #breakfast #snack #cookie

I can’t quite believe that school starts next week! I’ve been spending all week celebrating back to school, and now I’ve rounded up over 50 recipes for you, from breakfast to lunch box treat to after school snack! Enjoy!

Fruity Pebbles Muffins

Fruity-Pebbles-Muffins (1 of 8)w

Biscoff Cookie Butter Granola Bars by Will Cook for Smiles

Avocado Banana Bread

avocado-banana-bread (5 of 5)w

Homemade Strawberry Nutri Grain Bars by Half Baked Harvest

Petite Vanilla Scones Copycat

copycat-petite-vanilla-scones (3 of 5)w

Fruity Pebble Granola Bars by Pint Sized Baker

Sprinkle Pancakes (these are great if you freeze them ahead of time!)

sprinkle-pancakes (1 of 2)w

Biscoff-Pie-Pops (2 of 3)w

Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie Copycat

famous-amos-copycat (1 of 4)w

PB&J Gooey Bars

PBJ-Gooey-Bars (1 of 5)w

Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

loaded-chocolate-chip-cookie-bars (2 of 5)

Funfetti Gooey Bars

funfetti gooey bars (5 of 5)

Peanut Butter Pop-Tart Bars

Apple Oreos

apple oreos

Teacher Tini by Smart School House

Caramel Apple Pretzels

caramel apple pretzels

Apple for the Teacher Cupcakes by Love from the Oven

32 Responses to “50 Back to School Ideas from Breakfast to Snack”

1. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet posted on August 15, 2013 at 3:53 pm (#)

Great back to school round up! I made the homemade granola bars today as can’t wait to try some of these other delicious recipes!

2. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on August 15, 2013 at 3:53 pm (#)

I’m sorta obsessing over your fruity pebble muffins. :) Thanks for including my muffins in this round up my friend!

3. Ashley posted on August 15, 2013 at 4:40 pm (#)

Those apple pretzels looks so adorable!

4. Stephanie @ Back For Seconds posted on August 15, 2013 at 4:40 pm (#)

So many awesome ideas! I am putting several on my list of tings to make! Thanks a bunch for including my granola bars! xoxo

5. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on August 15, 2013 at 6:04 pm (#)

Awesome round-up, Dorothy! :)

6. Amy posted on August 15, 2013 at 6:53 pm (#)

So many yummy recipes, it ALMOST makes me want to go back to school myself so I can eat them when I get home! Almost. ;) If only schools had kitchens in all of their classrooms where we could bake all day…

7. Jennifer @ Mother Thyme posted on August 15, 2013 at 7:12 pm (#)

Awesome roundup! These are so great to have on hand. And yes, I’ll take one of each please. ;)

8. Tieghan posted on August 15, 2013 at 7:19 pm (#)

Holy Moly!! So many awesome recipes! I am dying over your sprinkle pancakes. Those are insane! Thanks so much for including my strawberry Nutri-Grain bars! You are such a nice friend!

9. Serena @Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch posted on August 15, 2013 at 8:06 pm (#)

Fabulous recipe round up! I feel totally inspired! Love the apple Oreos, so cute!

10. Cathy Pollak ~ Noble Pig posted on August 15, 2013 at 8:24 pm (#)

I want the Sprinkle Pancakes!!

11. Laura posted on August 15, 2013 at 8:43 pm (#)

Great round up! Love all those cookies, off to check them out now!

12. Madison posted on August 16, 2013 at 4:11 am (#)

Gosh, I love these round-up posts! It’s my one-stop-shop for great recipes. :) TGIF!

13. tanya posted on August 16, 2013 at 5:42 am (#)

I love all the ideas Dorothy! I just saw several that I am going to try ASAP! Thanks for including my Nutella Mint Granola Bars!

14. Sheila @ Sweet Baked Life posted on August 16, 2013 at 6:45 am (#)

Dorothy — great ideas! These all look so good! My son just went back to school this week — can’t believe it’s that time of year already!!! Will be trying some of these yummy treats! Thanks for sharing.

15. Shawn @ I Wash You Dry posted on August 16, 2013 at 7:28 am (#)

I’m totally in love with all these!! And to be honest, just shocked at how many awesome recipes you have in your index! AMAZING girl!! :)

16. Kathy posted on August 16, 2013 at 8:47 am (#)

What a great list! I’m always looking for ideas for my son as he goes back to school next week!

17. Tonia@thegunnysack posted on August 16, 2013 at 8:52 am (#)

Awesome round up! Thanks for including me. Pinned!

18. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on August 16, 2013 at 10:23 am (#)

So much yumminess! Thanks so much for including me :)

19. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on August 16, 2013 at 3:13 pm (#)

This roundup is so very cute! However, I can safely say I am SO glad I’m not going back to school .. which thankfully doesn’t mean I can’t eat BTS goodies! :)

20. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on August 16, 2013 at 3:31 pm (#)

What a great round-up, Dorothy! I’m still obsessing over your Fruity Pebble muffins! :-) And thanks so much for including my energy bites! Happy Friday!

21. Heather @ French Press posted on August 16, 2013 at 5:01 pm (#)

GREAT collection Dorothy…thanks for including me :) Hope Jordan {and mom}have a great first day back.

22. Joshua Hampton (Cooking Classes San Diego) posted on August 16, 2013 at 6:58 pm (#)

Excellent collection you’ve got here, Dorothy. I’ll certainly have fun trying these out.

23. Natasha @ The Cake Merchant posted on August 16, 2013 at 7:29 pm (#)

What a great round up! I’m a teacher and I’m not quite ready to face the school year yet, but these treats make me want to go back!

24. Jocelyn@BruCrew Life posted on August 16, 2013 at 7:52 pm (#)

Thanks so much for the feature, girl!!! I adore this list!!

25. Pingback: 45 Back to School Ideas for Kiddos & Families {Fun-A-Day!}

26. Lindsey posted on August 17, 2013 at 8:25 am (#)

psst, your “Sprinkle Pancakes” picture is spelled wrong :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 18th, 2013 at 8:02 am

Ha! I can’t believe no one has told me that yet. Thanks Lindsey!!

27. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles posted on August 17, 2013 at 6:56 pm (#)

Mmmm, so many goodies! Loving all the bread and cookie bars :)
    Thanks so much for including my granola bars!

28. Jenne posted on August 18, 2013 at 9:12 pm (#)

The fruity pebble granola bars look delicious! They would be so great for my teenagers.

29. lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on August 19, 2013 at 5:59 pm (#)

Thanks for including me, Dorothy! What a great list!!

31. mobile pay Per click advertising posted on June 5, 2014 at 6:02 pm (#)

This information is worth everyone’s attention. How can I find out more?