This easy no-bake Peanut Butter Cookie Pie Crust is made with just 2 ingredients: peanut butter cookies and butter. This is perfect for ANY pie and works with any sandwich cookie!
BEST Cookie Pie Crust
I have a lot of crust recipes on this site and they all look similar. But THIS crust is the BEST crust of all: it’s made with peanut butter sandwich cookies (aka Nutter Butters).
This is the crust of my dreams. Why do we love this pie crust so much?
- Only 2 ingredients: cookies and butter
- Simple to make and NO BAKE
- It’s great with any no-bake pie filling
- This same recipe works with any sandwich cookie!
Table of Contents
Ingredients for making a Cookie Pie Crust
There are only two ingredients in this recipe:
- Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies (also known as Nutter Butters or their generic equivalent, shown).
- Unsalted Butter
It takes no more than 10 minutes to make and then you have a pie crust that tastes SO much better than the kind that comes at the grocery store. Plus, they don’t even sell Nutter Butter Crusts at the grocery store!
How to make a Cookie Pie Crust
1. Grind the Cookie Crumbs: I ground my cookies in a food processor, but you can also put them in a ziploc bag and roll them with a rolling pin. They’ll get finer in the food processor and compact more in the pie plate, so I highly recommend that method if you have a food processor.
2. Mix: Then stir in some melted butter using a fork. I like using a fork to keep it nice and sandy.
3. Press: press the crumbs in your pie plate and you’ve got your pie crust ready to go!
4. Chill: chill the crust while you make whatever filling you want.
How do I substitute other cookies? I gave you a cup measurement for the crumbs (2 ¾ cups cookie crumbs) because not all cookies are the same size. Use any sandwich cookie but measure out 2 ¾ cups cookie crumbs. This recipe also works as an Oreo crust!
Do I have to use a food processor? No, you can also use a high powered blender or put them in a bag and roll them. If you’re rolling them, chop them first before adding to the bag to help them crush faster.
Can I use this with a baked pie filling? Yes just make sure that the bottom is compact. Any holes will cause the filling to leak through. (Only bake the crust with filling if you’ve made it with a food processor!)
Make ahead and storage tips: the crust can be made up to 2 days before making the filling. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
No Bake Pies to use this crust with
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Crust
- 2 3/4 cups peanut butter cookie crumbs about 25 cookies, Nutter Butters or similar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted Challenge butter melted
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor or using a rolling pin. Measure out 2 ¾ cups of cookie crumbs. Add melted butter and stir with a fork.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ pie plate. Chill until ready to fill.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
Check out all of my pie crust recipes for even more inspiration!
This easy no-bake Peanut Butter Cookie Crust is made with just 2 ingredients: peanut butter cookies and butter. It makes the PERFECT no-bake pie recipe!
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: September 15, 2016