My dessert recipes in 2015 were better than ever! I’d go as far as to say that these are 20 incredible dessert recipes you can’t live without!
Happy New Year everyone! Can you believe 2015 is almost over? In preparation for the New Year, I always like to look back at my posts and see what you all LOVED most. The following recipes are the top 20 for 2015, and they’re also incredible dessert recipes that you MUST make in 2016!
Ready to see the top 20 incredible dessert recipes list???
- Peanut Butter Cup Cake Roll – this was just posted a few weeks ago and it’s my #1 top viewed recipe ALL YEAR. And, obviously, you can see why.
2. No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert – this lush dessert is the perfect summer recipe! It’s no bake and it’s full of strawberry shortcake flavor.
3. Chocolate Chip Gooey Bars…I mean…do you even wonder why they’re on this list?
4. No Bake Double Peanut Butter Bars – graham crackers, peanut butter, and white chocolate all in one decadent dessert!! Be careful of these – it’s too easy to eat the whole pan.
5. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – my top ranking pie of 2015!! And, obviously – no bake cheesecake is the BEST!
6. No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Pie – y’all love your peanut butter!! This pie is one of my favorites too!
7. Tiramisu Mousse – who would have thought such a simple no bake dessert would be so popular?? I never did, but you all know the best recipes when you see them!
8. 2 Ingredient Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread – I mean. 2 ingredients – that’s the easiest recipe ever!!
9. Chocolate Chip Snowballs – still my favorite snowball cookie recipe, and certainly one of the most incredible dessert recipes of all time!
10. Banana Breakfast Bars – a healthier breakfast recipe!! Who’d have thought it would be in the top viewed?? I’m glad it was though – these are worth their low calorie count!
11. Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip – if you’d told me this would be in the top 20, I would have laughed in your face. It’s so easy, but I never would have thought it would be so well received. Good thing it’s SO DARN GOOD!
12. Blueberry Baked Oatmeal – another healthy recipe!! This recipe made me love oatmeal…enough said!
13. Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread – based off my mom’s banana bread recipe, this bread is the BEST BANANA BREAD EVER!
14. Slow Cooker Brownie Pudding – y’all love your slow cookers for dessert, and for that I LOVE YOU.
15. The Perfect Oreo Cookie Crust Recipe – everyone needs this from scratch recipe. THROW AWAY the ones from the store. These taste like Oreos, not tinfoil.
16. Easy Lemon Tarts – I’m so glad a lemon recipe made it into the top 20. Lemon is my FAVORITE, especially in these easy tarts.
17. The BEST Coconut Macaroons – I spent years testing Macaroon recipes to find the best one. THIS IS IT.
19. Peanut Butter Cookie Gooey Bars – I mean, no words, right?
20. Cherry Peach Dump Cake – I love me a dump cake!! I kind of want it to be summer so I can make more versions!! I’ll blink, it’ll be here tomorrow. 🙂
What did I learn from this list? Basically, I need to become Crazy for NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPES. Y’all love them! No worries, I have plenty more up my sleeve…
Have a wonderful and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: December 30, 2015