This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars taste like a White Chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup! This easy no-bake dessert recipe is one of the easiest ways to get your peanut butter fix!
BEST Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
I have been craving White Chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter cups a ton lately. I didn’t think I’d like them because I don’t love white chocolate, but once I tried them I couldn’t stop eating them. And this recipe was born!
I have several peanut butter bar recipes on this site, like peanut butter pretzel bars, made with pretzels, and Reese’s Bars made with Ritz crackers. I was out of both of those things so these double peanut butter bars are made with graham cracker crumbs – and topped with white chocolate just like my favorite candy. Peanut butter lovers are going to love this recipe!
- Peanut Butter – obviously!! I use a no-stir (not natural) peanut butter, like Skippy or Jif.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – you can crush sheets of graham crackers yourself in a food processor or with a rolling pin in a ziploc bag, or buy a box of crumbs. You want fine crumbs so they mix in evenly.
- Powdered Sugar – We add this for sweetness and to help bind the mixture.
- White Chocolate Chips – These will be the topping with a little extra peanut butter so they slice nicely – it’s what makes them taste like Reese’s peanut butter cups!
How to make Peanut Butter Bars
- Mix melted butter and peanut butter in a large bowl. I used a hand mixer, but you can use a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and confectioners’ sugar and mix until combined.
- Press peanut butter mixture into a 9×9-inch pan lined with foil.
- Melt the white chocolate and remaining peanut butter in a medium bowl and spread over the top of the peanut butter layer. Chill to set the chocolate layer.
Tip From Dorothy
- For thinner bars you can use a 9×13-inch pan, but I like them thick.
- Be sure to line your pan with foil or parchment paper for easy removal.
- It’s best to heat white chocolate chips at 50% power and stir after every 30 seconds so you don’t burn it.
- You can also use chunky peanut butter if you want.
Swap the white chocolate for milk chocolate chips and you have a more classic version of this recipe.
Make gluten-free peanut butter bars by using gluten free graham crackers.
No-Bake Double Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- 8 tablespoons (113g) unsalted butter , melted
- 1¾ cups (168g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ¼ cups (142g) powdered sugar
- ¾ cup (197g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (170g) white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons (32g) creamy peanut butter
- Line a 9×13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and ¾ cup peanut butter in a large bowl. Mix by hand until combined. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Place white chocolate chips and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Pour over bars and spread with a spatula to evenly coat.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to set, slice into bars. **It’s best to slice them at room temperature so your chocolate doesn’t shatter.**
- These can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator, depending on how warm your house is.
- Be sure to melt white chocolate at 50% power and stir every 30 seconds so it doesn’t burn.
Last Updated on February 10, 2024