This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
When you need an easy breakfast recipe, this Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread is what to make! You only need two ingredients, and one of them is chocolate. Yes, we’re making chocolate pull apart bread, and it’s so good you’ll want it every weekend!
Table of Contents
2 Ingredient Pull Apart Cinnamon Rolls
You guys, this Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread is the easiest ever to make. While I love homemade bread, sometimes convenience is where it’s at. (Who am I kidding? It’s ALWAYS where it’s at. #truth)
This is the recipe to make for a last-minute holiday brunch or whenever you want to treat yourself, and your family to a chocolatey cinnamon-y pull apart bread. It’s so easy and so, so good.
This really is the easiest Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread recipe you’ll ever make. Well, maybe aside from my bacon, pull apart bread. Wait, nope, this one is easier.
Pull Apart Bread Ingredients
You only need two ingredients to make it – canned Pillsbury pull-apart cinnamon rolls and Nutella chocolate spread. And let me tell you, these two things together make the most fantastic pull apart bread.
We’re even using the frosting included in the package because, hello, frosting! Of course, we will drizzle that warm glaze over the cinnamon roll pull apart bread for the finishing touch.
How to Make Pull Apart Cinnamon Rolls
- Unroll the cinnamon roll dough and separate them into rolls. If they split on you, just press them back together. Slice each piece lengthwise into three thin slices.
- Sandwich the slices with the chocolate spread and stack them to form a loaf. Don’t spread any chocolate on the outside end pieces – all of the spread should be between the slices.
- Place the loaf into a prepared loaf pan. Bake the pull apart bread for 24 to 28 minutes or until it’s golden brown. Leave the cup of frosting included with the rolls on the stove, so it warms while the bread bakes.
- 6. Pour the frosting over the warm bread once you take it out of the oven.
How to Store Pull Apart Bread
Store the cooled bread in an airtight container, and it will keep at room temperature for two days. I like to warm the leftovers in the microwave.
- Assembly: Sandwiching the cinnamon rolls with the spread can get a little messy, so keep a damp paper towel nearby to wipe your hands as you go.
- Baking: Be sure to bake the 2 ingredient pull apart bread until the cinnamon rolls are completely baked through.
- Spread: Most spreads will work – I love chocolate peanut butter spread or use Nutella, Biscoff cookie butter, peanut butter, Oreo butter, or do a mix of spreads!
- Other add-ins: You don’t want to load up the bread with too many things, but you can sprinkle a few add-ins over the spread like chopped nuts, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or other baking chips you like.
More Cinnamon Roll Recipes You’ll Love
- Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Giant Strawberry Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
- Bacon Maple Cinnamon Rolls
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls not flakey
- Chocolate spread such as Nutella, Chocolate Peanut Butter, or any similar product
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray (for best removal results use the spray with flour in it).
- Unroll the tube of Cinnamon Rolls carefully. If they split, just press them back together. Separate the rolls. Slice each into three thin slices, lengthwise (like you’d cut a sandwich roll). This is a messy step!
- Sandwich the slices together with chocolate spread, forming a loaf. Do not spread any chocolate on the outside of the two ends. Place the loaf in the pan. Bake for 24-28 minutes until golden brown. Place the frosting cup that comes with the rolls on the stove while the loaf is baking to melt it, then pour it over the warm bread. Serve warm.
Sometimes you just need an easy breakfast recipe that is going to please everyone and be a showstopper – this Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread is it!
Last Updated on May 29, 2022