Jan 25

Over 100 Treats for a Football Party

It’s almost time for the Super Bowl so that means you need party food! Find something sweet in this list of over 100 treats for a football party. These are perfect for all season long, but especially the big game.

Over 100 Treats to serve at a football party | crazyforcrust.com

Are you watching the Super Bowl next weekend? Make up something sweet for your guests! This list has you covered; from blondies to brownies, from cookies to dips and football shaped treats, you’ll find something everyone will love!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

14 Responses to “Over 100 Treats for a Football Party”

1. Alyssa posted on January 25, 2014 at 8:18 am (#)

Wow, this round up looks amazing! I now have so many ideas of what to make next week. Definitely pinning! Thanks so much for including me!

2. Deb@ Cooking on the Front Burner posted on January 25, 2014 at 9:37 am (#)

Great round-up Carrie and Dorothy! Would it be wrong to try them all :-)! Thanks for including a few of mine – pinned! Have a great weekend!

3. Gloria // Simply Gloria posted on January 25, 2014 at 1:47 pm (#)

Carrie and Dorothy, I love this collection for the big game and just the whole idea for any party. I’m loving all of those creative cheese balls!

4. Amy posted on January 25, 2014 at 6:49 pm (#)

I love how many of the recipes involve chocolate or PB! Those treats always take the prime spot on my buffet table. Aka in the back where nobody sees them but me… I don’t want to share! ;)

5. Crystal posted on January 25, 2014 at 7:35 pm (#)

Amazing round-up. So many choices to make. Thanks so much :)

6. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on January 25, 2014 at 11:39 pm (#)

Now this is a roundup I can get down on! Thanks for including me!

7. Christie - Food Done Light posted on January 26, 2014 at 7:26 am (#)

Can we have a party with all of these delicious treats? So many fantastic choices. Thanks for including my Apple Crisp Fries.

8. Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) posted on January 26, 2014 at 8:30 am (#)

Love them all! Pinning!

9. Emily @ Life on Food posted on January 26, 2014 at 3:57 pm (#)

I am certainly not waiting till Game Day to try some of these. What a round up!

10. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff posted on January 26, 2014 at 10:28 pm (#)

What a great round up … fit for the Big Game! Thank you for including my snack mix :)

12. Pingback: Football Treats | The Stone Soup Kitchen

13. Julie posted on January 31, 2014 at 6:48 pm (#)

What a great round-up! Thanks for including us on this list of amazing recipes! Can’t wait to try some :)

14. Pingback: Fresh Baked | Over 100 Treats for a Football Party – Crazy for Crust