Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pops
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
These Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pops are perfect for a last minute appetizer or dessert!
My daughter volunteered to wrap all the stocking stuffers for all our family members, except her own, of course. It almost made me go out and buy her 20 more presents.
She did it without me having to beg her. In fact, she said “I’ll wrap the stocking stuffers if you want me too,” without me asking her.
I almost asked her what alien invaded her body, but then I remembered how freaked out she was when we watched E.T. and decided not to ask her.
If only she could volunteer to do things like clear her dishes. Or make her bed. Or take a shower. Life would be a breeze.
But it would be much quieter. There would be no reason to yell.
So, it’s Christmas Eve Eve Eve. Do you need one more treat to make? You do, right?
Maybe your husband called and his office party is tonight. Or he’s bringing over his coworker for dinner.
Or maybe your neighbors just dropped off a plate of cookies and you’re scratching your head because your freezer got emptied two days ago.
Or, maybe you just love peanut butter and want a reason to eat more of it.
That last reason is my answer. And I’m okay with that.
My peanut butter football dip is one of my most popular recipes. I mean, how could it not be? It’s peanut butter and sugar and all things good.
When I saw cheese ball pops in, I think either Family Fun recently, I knew immediately that I had to make my football dip into cheese ball pops.
These pops are a basic mixture of cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. They’re rolled in sprinkles and then made into a pop with a pretzel stick. Easiest dessert EVER. They’re perfect for Christmas, or even New Year’s Eve. There is nothing about these cheese ball pops that aren’t fabulous.
You’ll be thanking me in about an hour, or less. Because that’s how long it’s going to take you to make a plate of these.
Go get started, what are you waiting for?
Your kid could even make them for you, if they’re in a giving mood. Although Jordan would have probably eaten most before I got the plate of them. 🙂
Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pops
- 4 ounces cream cheese — softened
- 1 cup peanut butter — your choice; crunchy or smooth
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Chocolate or colorful sprinkles
- 34 pretzel rods
- Cream cream cheese, and peanut butter until mixed (using a hand-held mixer). Mix in grahams and vanilla. Add powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon milk; mix until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon sized balls onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Roll each ball with your hands, then roll in sprinkles. The sprinkles won’t want to stick, so you need to press and roll at the same time, then re-roll the ball between your hands.
- Place a pretzel stick in each ball. Chill for at least 30 minutes before picking them up by the pretzel rod.
Pecan Pie Dip