Dec 04

Oh Fudge! {Over 100 Fudge Recipes}

If you love fudge, you’ll love this round up of over 100 fudge recipes!

Oh Fudge! Over 100 Fudge Recipes at crazyforcrust.com

I love fudge, especially at Christmas. It’s one of my favorite treats to make and give. Time to get your pinning finger ready – here are over 100 fudge recipes for you to choose from!

What will you make first??

**Please feel free to pin the collage above. If you see a fudge recipe you like, click over to that blog and pin from the source. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

Pin It Yum

35 Responses to “Oh Fudge! {Over 100 Fudge Recipes}”

1. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on December 4, 2013 at 4:16 pm (#)

Holy FUDGE! I can’t stop drooling over here….somebody get me a glass of milk! Thanks for including me in the round-up :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 4th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

You’re welcome Trish!

2. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on December 4, 2013 at 4:21 pm (#)

OH MY. Looooooove fudge!! Such an awesome round up! Thanks for including me Carrie & Dorothy!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 4th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

You’re welcome Lisa!! :)

3. Laurie F. posted on December 4, 2013 at 5:01 pm (#)

I must make that Amaretto Fudge for Christmas. – it looks and sounds delicious!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 4th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

It’s really, really good Laurie!

4. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on December 4, 2013 at 5:44 pm (#)

Ohhhh what a *SWEET* Round-Up Carrie! LOVING IT!!!! ‘Tis the season of fudge!

5. Terri Betz posted on December 4, 2013 at 6:20 pm (#)

Wowed! Awesome collection! Thanks so much! I always make fudge for the Holidays and now I can switch it up!♥

6. Lisa @hooplapalooza posted on December 4, 2013 at 6:41 pm (#)

oh this post is definitely a keeper!!! THAK YOU! :)

7. Marti posted on December 4, 2013 at 7:25 pm (#)

These all look sooo yummy! Thank you for sharing my funfetti fudge!

p.s. I started using Lightroom…LOVE it!! Thank you for telling me about it, it’s great!! :)

Marti

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 5th, 2013 at 6:50 am

There’s a learning curve for sure, but now I’m addicted to lightroom! Thanks Marti!

8. Pingback: Fudge Recipes For The Holidays - Love From The Oven

9. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on December 4, 2013 at 8:40 pm (#)

Thanks Dorothy and Carrie – What a great round-up of fudge… I could definitely use some tips on making it – I’ll be checking the recipes.

10. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 4, 2013 at 9:54 pm (#)

Thanks for including my White Chocolate Peanut, Pretzel, & Chocolate Chip Fudge! I made that 2 Xmas’es ago…wow, time flies!

I just saw the Neapolitan Fudge from Inside BruCrew Life and thought of our trip to Duncan Hines and that I had like 5 pieces of that stuff. Amazing.

Pinned!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 5th, 2013 at 6:48 am

LOL, me too. I crave it at random times. Thanks for the pin!

11. Patrizia posted on December 4, 2013 at 10:52 pm (#)

Can anybody help me? How much does 1 cup of chocolate chips weigh?
    Happy holidays from Italy!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 5th, 2013 at 6:48 am

I have to break out my scale, but 1 cup is the equivalent of 8 ounces or half a pound, does that help?

• Patrizia replied on December 5th, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Thanks, but I don’t think that 1 cup of chocolate chips weighs 8 oz, maybe a little less… It would be great to have cups and grams (or ounces) measures for the ingredients. Anyway, I will definitely try your Amaretto fudge for Christmas. Thanks for your recipes.

12. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on December 4, 2013 at 11:16 pm (#)

I totally have the itch to make more fudge! Love the roundup and thanks for including me!

13. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on December 5, 2013 at 3:53 am (#)

Wow! I love fudge and I think I’m in fudge heaven right now :) Thanks for sharing all these great recipes :)

14. Wendy posted on December 5, 2013 at 7:08 am (#)

Oh my goodness, what a round-up! Fudge makes the best holiday presents for gifting near and far. It ships well (assuming you live where its cold in December) and stays delicious for a long time. These are some of the prettiest bites of deliciousness I have seen!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 5th, 2013 at 6:55 pm

That’s why I love fudge!!! :)

15. Dianna Francis posted on December 5, 2013 at 1:11 pm (#)

Disappointed there wasn’t a every day, run of the mill chocolate fudge recipe that uses cocoa powder. I don’t want marshmallow fudge.

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 5th, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Sorry about that Dianna! I don’t read all the recipes as we link them up, we just link what looks yummy! Here’s one from the Hershey’s website that uses cocoa: https://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipe-details.aspx?id=5303

• Dianna Francis replied on December 6th, 2013 at 9:39 am

That looks beautiful and I thank you so very very much, most appreciated. And I guarantee these lovelies will be cooked and shared this Christmas. Dianna

16. Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction posted on December 6, 2013 at 8:05 am (#)

My list for Christmas candy just keeps getting longer and longer! Thanks for including a few of mine!

17. Jennifer @ Mother Thyme posted on December 7, 2013 at 7:39 pm (#)

Loving this round up! I just had a reader ask me about fudge recipes and I gave her this link. It has so many great fudge options! Now I’m in the mood to make some fudge. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 8th, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Thanks for sharing Jennifer!

18. cassi posted on December 10, 2013 at 9:07 am (#)

I am interesting in trying the red velvet cake batter fudge and the pecan pie fudge.

19. Pingback: @AtoZ Challenge Letter F April 7th, 2014 | Mommies Reviews