This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Caramel Cheesecake Dip: if this doesn’t get you in the mood for apple season, nothing will!
Ever since I made my first Skinny Cheesecake Dip last spring I’ve been dying to make it again. It’s one of those dangerous dips – I can eat it with a spoon. (Which, I guess, is better than inhaling it with a pound of graham crackers, but still.) Last week I gave into my temptation: I made the cheesecake dip and I added caramel.
That was an even better decision, don’t you think??? Fluffy, sweet cheesecake dip layered with gooey caramel. Just hand me a spoon.
You want to know something funny? The other day I was at the coffee house and I ordered my usual (an Americano, I’m addicted). I told the lady my name was Dorothy. When they called out my order, they yelled Jordan (my daughter’s name, for those of you who don’t know). I mean, they call out Dana and Diana on a regular basis and 99% of the time my name is spelled Dorthy on the cup, but Jordan?
That’s just weird.
Speaking of buying coffee drinks, want to know how to save money? Use flavored coffee creamer. International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer tastes like the real thing and it’s, like, pennies comparatively. Also? I love sweetening my cheesecake dips with creamer because it adds sweetness and flavor at the same time. (I love ingredients that do twice the work!) You can add any flavor creamer (or iced coffee) to make whatever flavor cheesecake dip you love.
(Just make sure to add toooooons of caramel, obviously.)
If you’ve ever made cheesecake dip before, you know it’s super easy. There is only one really important thing to remember: room temperature. You want all your ingredients to be room temperature when you mix them together to avoid lumps. Simply mix it with an electric mixer and then layer the cream cheese dip in a bowl with some caramel sauce.
Apples are optional.
My preferred dipper is a spoon.
Or my face.
Caramel Cheesecake Dip
- 4 ounces regular or reduced-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tablespoons International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer or your favorite flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Beat in coffee creamer and vanilla. Mix until no lumps remain. Stir in Cool Whip. Chill until ready to serve.
- Layer the cheesecake dip in a serving bowl with caramel sauce between the layers and more drizzled on top. If your caramel sauce comes in a jar, put some in a ziploc bag with the tip cut off to drizzle it.
- Serve with graham crackers or fruit, it’s especially good with apples.
What name does the barrista say to you? Grind your name and see on International Delight’s Take Back 10 website. Sign up for their emails here or follow them on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Last Updated on August 21, 2018