This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Cheesecake Dip is an easy 4 ingredient dip recipe you can serve for dessert or as a snack! It takes minutes to make and has the best creamy texture. Pair this sweet dip with cookies, graham crackers, or fresh fruit for a yummy treat.
Table of Contents
Easy Cheesecake Dip Recipe
This is a quick and easy way to get that rich, creamy, delicious cheesecake flavor in an easy-to-make dessert dip. We love a cream cheese cheesecake dip without Cool Whip; I use heavy cream instead to give it an amazing rich flavor.
It’s like a cross between cheesecake filling and cream cheese frosting, so you know it’s good! If you’re a cream cheese fan, you’re going to love it.
Serve it with graham crackers, and you get everything you love about cheesecake – the graham cracker crust with that cold, creamy filling. It’s so good!
Or, serve it with fresh fruit, crackers, cookies… there are a lot of options. Or use it as a cheesecake spread for toast, bagels, and English muffins.
You can also top this dip with your favorite pie filling to change the flavor.
What is cream cheese dip made of?
Softened cream cheese: Making sure it’s soft will ensure you’ll have no lumps.
Powdered sugar: For sweetness (you can sub granulated sugar if needed)
Vanilla extract: Always buy pure vanilla!
Heavy whipping cream: This creates the fluff of the dip. You can substitute cool whip if needed.
How to Make Cheesecake Dip
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Adjust the mixer speed to medium and slowly add the cream. Beat the mixture until it holds soft peaks.
- Cover the bowl and chill the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving it.
How long is cheesecake dip good for?
Cheese cake dip will keep for two days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. I don’t recommend freezing it.
What to Dip in Cheesecake Dip
Cookies: Pair this creamy cheesecake dip with cookies like shortbread, gingersnaps, chocolate chip cookies, biscotti, or sugar cookies.
Fruit: It’s also great with fruit! We love sliced apples, strawberries, orange segments, sliced bananas, and pears.
Crackers: Graham crackers, crunchy pretzels, and pita chips are great, too!
Make it sugar-free: Use Swerve powdered sugar and sugar-free cool whip and you have a sugar free cheesecake dip!
- For the best creamy cheesecake dip, use room temperature cream cheese. Cold cream cheese is hard to mix, and you will end up with lumps in your dip.
- For a light and airy dip, be sure to whip the mixture with the cream until it holds soft peaks. This means when you lift the beaters, the mixture will hold its shape.
- Top this easy dessert dip with pie filling to change it up! Make cherry cheesecake dip with cherry pie filling, or try strawberry or blueberry pie filling.
- If I make this cheesecake dip recipe for a party, I like to set it out with all kinds of dippers. Cookies, crackers, fruit – everyone gets a choice!
More Delicious Dips To Try
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces (113 g) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (57 g) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (237ml) heavy whipping cream
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- While mixing on medium high speed, add the heavy whipping cream slowly and continue beating until soft peaks form.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Freezing is not recommended.
- Want to substitute cool whip? Just omit the heavy cream and use one 8-ounce container of whipped topping.
- Make it sugar-free: Use Swerve powdered sugar and sugar-free cool whip and you have a sugar free cheesecake dip!
If you’re craving cheesecake but don’t have time to make one, this Cheesecake Dip is for you! It takes minutes to make and has the best creamy texture.