Feb 22

80+ Chocolate Mint Desserts

If you love chocolate and mint you’re in the right place!  This collection of over 80 Chocolate Mint Desserts has everything from cake to ice cream to cookies to fudge and pie. The chocolate mint lover in you will be drooling!

Over 80 Chocolate Mint Desserts | crazyforcrust.com

Chocolate and mint are amazing, especially together. Find something to satisfy your craving in this huge list!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

carrie bio 2

Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!! Eat something sweet today.

6 Responses to “80+ Chocolate Mint Desserts”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on February 22, 2014 at 3:48 am (#)

Thanks for linking up my Mint and Chocolate Fudge Oreo Bars, Carrie & Dorothy! Pinned

2. Amy @Very Culinary posted on February 22, 2014 at 1:01 pm (#)

Oh goodness. I WANT IT ALL. *thud* Thanks for including me, Dorothy!

3. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on February 22, 2014 at 11:12 pm (#)

I love love love this roundup!! I am cracy cracy for the mint chocolate

4. Colleen posted on February 22, 2014 at 11:38 pm (#)

I love chocolate and mint desserts so thank you for such a great list!!

5. Amy posted on February 23, 2014 at 3:20 pm (#)

I hope you dedicated this post to Jordan, especially since you published it on her birthday party date! ;) It’s hard to beat the classic mint-chocolate combination, and it always brings back memories of my mom growing up. Although my brother and I preferred vanilla or cookie dough ice cream, she always bought herself a smaller container of mint chocolate chip (her favorite flavor) that she wouldn’t share with us. Now she eats Andes mints instead (fewer calories, and all that), but she’d love the recipes in this round-up!

6. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on February 25, 2014 at 6:25 am (#)

And now I want to dive into a bowl of anything minty! Awesome round up Carrie & Dorothy!!