This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Baileys Pudding Pies are EASY to make using chocolate pudding mix and whipped cream! They have a THIN MINT COOKIE crust and taste so much like Baileys.
I’m obsessed with Irish cream and after you try these pudding parfaits, I know you will be too!
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love Baileys Pudding Pies
Well hello and top of the mornin’ to ya! <<– That was my try at being Irish for half a second (although I actually think there is some Irish in there if I remember my Ancestry.com results correctly).
I think adding Baileys to chocolate pudding is probably one of the most genius things I’ve ever done.
- EASY with chocolate pudding mix and Baileys!
- Thin Mint Cookie Crust – use generic to make these all year!
- The perfect single serve desserts!
The crunchy cookie mixed with the flavored pudding and whipped cream makes these the perfect dessert for any day of the year, but especially for St. Patrick’s Day!
Baileys Pudding Recipe Video
Ingredients in Baileys Pudding
Pudding Mix: Use instant chocolate pudding mix! Super easy.
Milk: Nonfat is fine, or whole. Don’t use nondairy milk.
Irish cream: Baileys is the most popular brand but you can use any brand or flavor.
Thin Mint Cookies: Crushed and layered like a parfait!
Whipped Cream or Cool Whip: For topping
How to Make Baileys Dream Pies
- Whisk pudding mix with milk and baileys. Let it sit to set a bit.
- Crush the cookies and add them to the bottom of serving jars/glasses.
- Divide the pudding amongst the serving dishes. Chill to set.
- Top with whipped cream and cookie crumbles.
This easy pudding recipe comes together in under 5 minutes, the whole parfait is made in under 10. It’s a miracle dessert that makes 4 perfect servings for the adults in your life!
- For the crust, you can use Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies or use a generic copycat. (I know that Keebler makes them.) Or, use Oreos!
- You can also use vanilla pudding
- Use any cream liqueur – Godiva, Horchata, Kailua, or any flavor Baileys!
- Be sure to use instant pudding.
- The pudding is soft because of the alcohol but it’s so good!
- Use fresh whipped cream or cool whip, whichever you prefer
Favorite St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
Baileys Pudding Pies
- 1 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 ¼ cups (298ml) nonfat milk
- ½ cup (118ml) Baileys Irish Cream
- 16 Thin Mint Cookies or a Thin Mint copycat or any Oreo Cookie
- Whipped topping or whipped cream for garnish
- Whisk pudding with milk and Baileys until smooth and no lumps remain. Set aside to set while making crust.
- Place cookies in a sandwich bag, seal the bag except for 1″ and use a rolling pin to roll to crush the cookies.
- Place about 1/4 cup of cookies in each of 4 serving dishes. Reserve some crumbs for topping.
- Portion pudding into each serving dish. Refrigerate to set (about 1-2 hours) then top with whipped cream or cool whip and cookie crumbs before serving.
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
Last Updated on February 10, 2022