Jan 29

50+ Football Snacks and Treats

football round up

Are you ready for some football?? I’ve rounded up a bunch of great party treats for your parties and eating-paloozas this weekend. I’ve heard somewhere that Super Bowl Sunday is the #1 pizza ordering day. If only they had dessert delivery!

Ready to be inspired? Here are over 50 recipes from Crazy for Crust and a lot from my friends. Enjoy!

Over 50 Football Snacks and Treats:

Muddy Buddy Cheeseball

muddy buddy cheeseball 1 words

Devil’s Food Cake Batter Dip

IMG_2371words

Peanut Butter Football Dip

peanut-butter-football (1 of 4)w

Super Bowl Table Decor (Free Printables!)

Walgreens Shop Collage 1

Super Bowl Sundaes by In Katrina’s Kitchen
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownie Cups by Heather’s French Press
Apple Crisp Pizza by Life as a Lofthouse
Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Fudge by A Kitchen Addiction
Football Cupcakes by Around My Family Table

Drinks

Homemade Slurpees by Mandy’s Recipe Box (think team colors!)
Luscious Slush by Macaroni and Cheesecake
Pink Velvet Cocktail by The Pink Flour
Homemade Root Beer Floats by Shugary Sweets
Sunset Sangria by Wine and Glue

Fun Cookies

Chocolate Oatmeal Cream Pie Footballs by Shugary Sweets
Game Face Football Cookies by Munchkin’ Munchies
Football Decorated Cookies by Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
Tailgate Food (Cake Mix Football Cookies) by Organized Island
Super Bowl Cookies by Lizy B. Bakes
Insanely Delicious Turtle Cookies by The Kitchen is My Playground
Fudgy Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by Buns In My Oven
How to make Oreo Pops by Love From the Oven (Team colors anyone?)

I hope that you’ve found some inspiration today! Thanks for reading. :)

This post may be linked to: Chef in TrainingLil’ LunaBuns In My OvenChic-and-CraftyI’m Lovin’ it FridaysStrut your Stuff SaturdayWeekend Wrap Up PartySundae Scoop Link Partyand all of these too!

40 Responses to “50+ Football Snacks and Treats”

1. Jenn posted on January 29, 2013 at 5:35 pm (#)

You have the best party snacks on here!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:39 am

Thanks Jenn!

2. Ashley @ kitchen meets girl posted on January 29, 2013 at 5:42 pm (#)

Soooooo…now I want to make everything on the list! And thanks so much for including my Biscoff cheeseball,

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:39 am

Thanks Ashley!

3. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on January 29, 2013 at 6:03 pm (#)

What a fun collection, Dorothy!!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:39 am

Thanks Tracey!

4. Jennifer @ Mother Thyme posted on January 29, 2013 at 6:36 pm (#)

I’ll take one of each please ;) Love all these ideas! Awesome roundup!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:35 am

Thanks Jennifer!

5. Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips posted on January 29, 2013 at 7:44 pm (#)

Thanks for compiling some awesome recipes and for including my Almond Joy Puppy Chow, Dorothy!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:34 am

You’re welcome Brianne!

6. Meghan @ The Tasty Fork posted on January 29, 2013 at 7:48 pm (#)

I wish it was Super Bowl Sunday EVERY Sunday!! I could eat like this every weekend! This was an awesome round up! PINNING!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:34 am

I wish I could too! Because the calories on Super Bowl day don’t count, right???

7. Alyssa posted on January 29, 2013 at 7:50 pm (#)

This is such a great collection! Thanks for featuring my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Cheese Ball!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:33 am

Thanks Alyssa! And you’re welcome, that cheese ball rocks.

8. Back For Seconds posted on January 29, 2013 at 9:06 pm (#)

Wow! What a great collection of goodies! Thanks a bunch for including my Cannoli Dip!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:32 am

You’re welcome Stephanie!

9. Laura posted on January 29, 2013 at 9:10 pm (#)

I made your peanut butter football dip for last year’s superbowl!!! So so good. And you know how my family feels about your cookies n’ cream magic bars. True Love. My husband is a huge 49ers fan. I offered to make him a rain stick like you did. He passed on that. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:31 am

I’m glad you liked it! And lol! I’m wondering if Jordan is going to make my husband take it with him on his trip this weekend…

10. Kristin posted on January 29, 2013 at 9:25 pm (#)

I don’t even want to think about how long it took you to compile this list. Thank you for the shout out…and all the new ideas! (I think we’ll devote Superbowl Sunday to “eating”, not football :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:30 am

Yeah, well I was going to do photos…and then I asked myself why? Links only cut the time in half. :)

11. Trish @ Mom On Timeout posted on January 29, 2013 at 9:27 pm (#)

Oh my goodness! So much football fun! Thanks for including my cake in your super-awesome lineup :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:29 am

You’re welcome Trish!

12. Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile posted on January 30, 2013 at 12:27 am (#)

These look so yummy, all of them. Our Super Bowl Party is going to have some good eats.
    I would love for you to come share at my link party going on now at memoriesbythemile.com
    Hope to see you there.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 7:28 am

Thanks Wanda Ann!

13. Mindy posted on January 30, 2013 at 7:40 am (#)

I just did a football themed birthday party for my kiddo. The link is attached to my comment. :)

14. Julie & Julie's Eats & Treats posted on January 30, 2013 at 7:41 am (#)

Oh you are soooo creative with all your football themed treats! Love it. Thanks for linking me up too :)

15. Michelle posted on January 30, 2013 at 8:58 am (#)

Thanks for all the great ideas! I am still loving those conversation heart footballs. :)

16. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on January 30, 2013 at 9:20 am (#)

I hope you know I’m coming over to your house on Sunday. And you know I kind of expect one or seventeen of these treats to be there for me. That’s not asking a lot, is it? :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Not at all. You can come party with Jordan and me. :)

18. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on January 30, 2013 at 12:11 pm (#)

i need to get bakin’ this weekend Dorothy!! Thank you for linking up to my puppy chow my dear. :) OH and I stare at that peanut butter football dip whenever I see it linked up or on Pinterest. the prettiest football i’ve ever seen hehe :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 30th, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Thank you Sally! :):)

19. Megan @ The Pink Flour posted on January 30, 2013 at 5:42 pm (#)

What an awesome round-up of recipes. And It’s probably a good idea there isn’t dessert delivery…cuz I would probably over use it :)

20. Stephanie @ Macaroni and Cheesecake posted on January 30, 2013 at 6:27 pm (#)

What a fantastic round up!! Cant wait to check out all these great recipes! Thanks so much for including me! :)

21. Shanna@ pineapple and coconut posted on January 30, 2013 at 7:41 pm (#)

I want to make ALL of these!! Thank you so much for including my caramel popcorn recipe!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 31st, 2013 at 6:49 pm

You’re welcome Shanna!

22. Brenda posted on February 3, 2013 at 10:53 am (#)

Thank you for the wonderful ideas … so hard to decide what to make! Thank you for including my cupcakes :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 3rd, 2013 at 6:43 pm

You’re welcome Brenda!

23. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on September 6, 2013 at 8:33 pm (#)

SO many great ideas! Thanks for including my cookies in the line-up, Dorothy:) (I don’t know how I missed this in January!?!)