May 14

26 Easy Ice Cream Recipes {No Machine Needed!}

If you love ice cream and don’t have an ice cream maker, these 26 Easy Ice Cream Recipes are for you! Even if you do have an ice cream machine (I always forget to freeze mine) you’ love these flavors! These recipes require NO ice cream machine! Once you start making easy ice cream recipes, you’ll never want to make regular ice cream again!

easy ice cream

If you like these recipes, please visit the source to pin them! Thank you!

Easy {Skinny} Lemon Ice Cream by Crazy for Crust

Skinny Lemon Ice Cream 2 words

Dulce de Leche Ice Cream by Crazy for Crust

easy-dulce-de-leche-ice-cream (1 of 1)

Cool Britannia Copycat Ice Cream by Not Your Momma’s Cookie

Cool-Britannia-Ice-Cream-by-www.notyourmommascookie.com_

Peanut Butter Ice Cream (with some hot fudge and cookies too)

Peanut Butter Nutty Bar Ice Cream by Chocolate, Chocolate, and More (OOPS! This one does need a machine, but it’s still yummy!)

w-Peanut-Butter-Nutty-Bar-Ice-Cream-3473c

bubblecream

Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Swirl Ice Cream by Inside BruCrew Life

PB-Brownie-Batter-Ice-Cream

Creamy Chocolate Soft Serve Avocado Ice Cream by Half Baked Harvest

Creamy-Chocolate-Soft-Serve-Avocado-Ice-Cream-FG-4

Easy Nutter Butter Ice Cream by Crazy for Crust

65 Responses to “26 Easy Ice Cream Recipes {No Machine Needed!}”

1. Heather @ French Press posted on May 14, 2013 at 5:19 pm (#)

what an incredible ice cream collection…totally fitting seeing as how I am NOT liking this heat!

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 14th, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Right? Um, hello Mother Nature. It’s MAY.

2. Tieghan posted on May 14, 2013 at 6:07 pm (#)

Wow!! These all looks so amazing Dorothy!! What an awesome round-up and thank you so much for linking my chocolate avocado ice cream!! I can not wait to try some of these!! I am on a HUGE ice cream kick!

3. Liz Fourez posted on May 14, 2013 at 6:09 pm (#)

You seriously just made my day with this post, Dorothy!! I don’t have an ice cream maker and am always drooling over all the yummy -looking ice cream recipes! I making it my mission to try every single one this Summer : )

Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo Liz

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 14th, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Ha! Enjoy! I have so. many. more. flavors. in my head!

4. mr. & Mrs. P posted on May 14, 2013 at 6:31 pm (#)

SOOOOO many ice creams!!!! So little time.. lol

5. Faith @ Pixie Dust Kitchen posted on May 14, 2013 at 6:32 pm (#)

I love this round-up! I’ve always wanted to make my own ice cream, but I have no ice cream maker!

6. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet posted on May 14, 2013 at 6:41 pm (#)

I am a machine kind of person. Love my machine but that Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream wants me to ditch it and make this now! Great round up!

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 14th, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Thanks Nancy! I love my machine, but I’m lazy so the easy kind is perfect for me! :)

7. Meghan @ The Tasty Fork posted on May 14, 2013 at 7:40 pm (#)

No machine needed??!!! YES!! I’m so excited you came up with this round up. I get really jaded when I see an icecream recipe and an appliance is needed. You get 2 gold stars, Dorothy!

8. Joan@Chocolate and More posted on May 14, 2013 at 7:46 pm (#)

Such good timing Dorothy! The kids just finished up the last of the ice cream in the freezer and I was going to look for something new to make tomorrow. Hmmmm, Spicy Chocolate or Peanut Butter Brownie Swirl or Butter pecan, or Lemon or Key Lime….I hate making decisions, maybe I’d be better off just putting them in the order I’ll be making them!

9. Mary Frances @ The Sweet Tooth Life posted on May 14, 2013 at 7:55 pm (#)

Ice cream is probably my all around favorite treat. Even though we have an ice cream maker I’ve never used it so these are perfect! There is no way I could pick one favorite though. No way. Who knew there were so many options?! I can’t wait to try some, thank you SO much for rounding them all up! Our 85 degree weather just became good in my mind.

10. Mike @ Semi Sweet posted on May 14, 2013 at 11:01 pm (#)

Fantastic round up, Dorothy! I’ve debated getting an ice cream machine. I think this is even more reason to wait on that. This is so making me want summer to get here already!

11. Linda@With A Blast posted on May 14, 2013 at 11:32 pm (#)

Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing, Dorothy :-)

12. yvonne posted on May 15, 2013 at 2:14 am (#)

I think you need to check some of these links out.. the peanut nutty butty one turned out to require an ice cream machine… gutted.

13. tanya posted on May 15, 2013 at 5:10 am (#)

I’m so excited the weather is getting warmer here in Ohio, cuz I need some ice cream! Thanks for the round up!

14. Mary. posted on May 15, 2013 at 5:52 am (#)

I Absolutely LOVED pumpkin ice cream! Especally during fall, and the hollidays (thanksgiving and christmas) and dorothy you forgot to add your version of “AVOCADO” ice cream ( remeber you re-posted the recipe for “Cinco De Mayo”? I’m sure we’re gonna be needing that recipe for the summer, too.

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 15th, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Mine was a dip, but I want to make it an ice cream too!

15. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on May 15, 2013 at 5:56 am (#)

OMG, I have to try every one of these! I’m addicted to easy ice cream recipes :) Thanks so much for including my Cool Britannia ice cream! Pinning now :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 15th, 2013 at 6:03 pm

You’re welcome! Thanks Jennifer!

16. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on May 15, 2013 at 7:43 am (#)

Oh my goodness! So much ice cream and so little time…oh wait! I’ve got all of Summer to get my ice cream on!

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 15th, 2013 at 6:03 pm

LOL, and Fall and Winter and …

17. Leah posted on May 15, 2013 at 8:04 am (#)

These look amazing! I am so glad to have found this because our Ice Cream maker lost it’s dasher and I cannot find a replacement. These will be perfect for this summer!

18. Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos posted on May 15, 2013 at 11:53 am (#)

Love this list, Dorothy!!

19. tahnycooks posted on May 15, 2013 at 2:02 pm (#)

That Skinny Lemon Ice Cream has my name all over it! So refreshing on a hot day! Just perfect!

20. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on May 15, 2013 at 3:05 pm (#)

Awesome! Where do I begin? :)

21. aida posted on May 15, 2013 at 3:08 pm (#)

I have a question the no machine needed ice cream receipes the peanut butter says to put the mixture
    In a ice cream machine. Not sure if you can make that one without machine.

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 15th, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Oh, oops! I thought I checked all of them!!! That one must have slipped by me.

22. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on May 15, 2013 at 3:21 pm (#)

Ok, I have the craziest craving for ice cream right now. I wonder if I have the right 2 ingredients to make another batch :-) Thanks for sharing a few of mine!!!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 15th, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Right? That’s why it’s so amazing.

23. Lindsay posted on May 15, 2013 at 4:19 pm (#)

Thank you so much for featuring my Birthday Cake Remix Ice Cream Dorothy! This is a great list – they all look amazing!

24. Maria posted on May 15, 2013 at 4:26 pm (#)

Wow this is very exciting because I do not (despite my constant hinting) have an ice cream maker. Please no complaining about the heat. It was very cool (like I wore a winter cardigan to work today) here in the Northeast. Thanks look forward to trying these. My family love, love ice cream!

25. Julie @ This Gal Cooks posted on May 15, 2013 at 5:24 pm (#)

They all look amazing, Dorothy. But that Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream really stands out to me!

26. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff posted on May 15, 2013 at 5:45 pm (#)

I got rid of my old ice cream maker (never used it) … have considered buying a new one, but why should I with these easy recipes :) Thank you for sharing!

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 15th, 2013 at 5:55 pm

You’re welcome! Thanks Brenda!

27. Joanne @ Fifteen Spatulas posted on May 15, 2013 at 6:14 pm (#)

Thanks so much for including me, Dorothy!!! I’m so excited it is finally the season for ice cream. And I plan to eat lots of it LOL. This post made me hungry for ice cream!

28. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on May 15, 2013 at 8:00 pm (#)

Kinda sorta NEEDING some ice cream right now! Totally counterintuitive to my new diet I started five minutes ago, but whatever. GIMMEEEE. And thanks for the ice cream love!!

29. Nicky @ Pink Recipe Box posted on May 16, 2013 at 12:22 am (#)

Love this collection of ice cream recipes! They’re so perfect for summer :)

30. Tried&Twisted posted on May 17, 2013 at 1:40 pm (#)

These look amazing! I want to try them all! Pinning for later. Thanks!
    Sara

31. Ala posted on May 19, 2013 at 9:48 pm (#)

This is just what I needed for the summer–it’s 90 degrees outside some days and I just whipped up a delicious batch of vanilla ice cream last week but am craving. Every. Single. Variation. You have here. :) thanks for sharing!!

32. Mary. posted on May 21, 2013 at 8:35 pm (#)

Dorothy, You can also. turn that Avocado frosting into ice cream…just freeze it. Also, I brought these coconut cream filled cookies at the Dollar tree® store. They’re like little golden Oreos® except, they’re filled with coconut flavored cream. They are verry good. ;-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 22nd, 2013 at 6:33 am

OMG I’ll have to try that! With the avocado. Genius!

33. Pingback: Homemade Hazelnut Ice Cream (No Machine) - Will Cook For Smiles

34. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on December 29, 2013 at 6:14 am (#)

What a great year of recipes :) Happy 2014!

35. Pingback: Homemade Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker Needed)

36. Pingback: Easy Chocolate Ice Cream - Chocolate Chocolate and More!

37. Cafe posted on April 15, 2014 at 3:33 am (#)

Wow.. Nice ice cream recipes looking tasty..mouth watering post :)

38. Zoya at The Chocolate Heart posted on May 1, 2014 at 11:37 pm (#)

I swear I was just on my way to get the ice-cream machine when I saw this – I stopped in my tracks. I think i’ll try Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Swirl first… or maybe Nutter Butter… or Strawberry Cheesecake, but any will do with this 42 degree C Pakistani weather :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 2nd, 2014 at 6:35 am

Enjoy!!! It’s hot here too, ugh! But I have a feeling it’s hotter there and for longer!

39. Pingback: Tasty Tuesday – Summer Ice Cream Recipes | 4virtu - Free Online Family Calendar & Organization Platform

40. Pingback: Healthy Ice Cream Without Machine « Healthfood Tips