White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Gooey Bars
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Hey look, I made another gooey bar. This time I made it SNICKERDOODLE!
Snickerdoodle Gooey Bars are so good and made super easy by using a cookie mix. These cookie bars are gooey and sweet and taste like the perfect snickerdoodle recipe!
You guys, I’m in shock: I have a cavity. How in the heck did that happen? I brush my teeth three times a day but here I am, preparing to go endure some dental torture. WTH?
When the dentist found the sticky spot on my tooth, my stomach sank. Then the guy said, “It’s an easy one, you won’t even need Novocain” and I laughed in his face.
You all remember how much I hate the dentist, right? Like, it’s kind of amazing that I’m not taking a valium right now? Or twilight sleep? And how I really hope my dentist likes Hey, Mama because I’ll be blasting it way too loud over my headphones while I white knuckle the chair?
That’s my day today. What are you doing? Hint: you should totally make Snickerdoodle Gooey Bars. That’s what I wish I was doing.
I seem to be on a bar cookie kick these last few weeks. Pumpkin, S’more, Oreo, Lemon…all in just the last few weeks alone! I think that bar cookies are just so easy and, in the craziness of this month, they’re all I have the energy to make. Cookies require scooping. Cake requires frosting. Pie requires rolling. I just don’t have it in me right now, folks.
Plus, when you’ve got a good thing going…why stop? Y’all love all my cookie bar recipes, right? Just say yes, it’ll make me happy today.
(Remember, I need happy today. Getting that cavity filled and all.)
These bars, like all my others, are super easy to make. You just press half the dough in the pan, top it with my favorite substance (sweetened condensed milk) and white chocolate chips, then sprinkle the remaining dough over the top.
Then the snickerdoodle happens: you sprinkle cinnamon sugar alllll over the bars before you bake them.
The cinnamon sugar gives a nice cinnamony sweet crunch to these bars. That, along with the cookies themselves and the gooey factor…these are a winner with a capital W.
Just make sure to brush your teeth after you eat them! 🙂
This recipe is the most recent one in my partnership with Krusteaz. I love their mixes and I know you do too! Using their Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix for this recipe made it so easy, it’s kind of unbelievable. If you need easy in your life right now, these bars will help, pinky swear.
Head on over to the Krusteaz website to get White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Gooey Bar Recipe!
Check out all my gooey bar recipes too!
White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Gooey Bars
- 1 package Krusteaz Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk — (14.5 ounces)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13x2-inch baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Mix cookie mix, butter, and egg in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or you can use a hand mixer. Mix until dough forms. Press 1/2 of the cookie mix into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Top with sweetened condensed milk, keeping it away from the edges of the pan. Sprinkle evenly white chocolate chips. Drop remaining dough by spoonfuls evenly over the top and spread them slightly to cover using your fingers. (It might be easier to spray your hands with cooking spray first.) Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar topping over the top of the bars. Bake for 25-35 minutes until the bars start to get golden brown. The center might still be a little jiggly, but it’ll firm more as it cools. Cool completely before slicing. Bars are very gooey! Chilling them will make them less gooey and easier to cut, if desired.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1 serving) — Calories: 77, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 18mg, Sodium: 43mg, Potassium: 23mg, Carbohydrates: 4g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 130%, Calcium: 17%, Iron: 0.1%
Thanks for reading!
This post was sponsored by Krusteaz. All opinions are 100% my own, as usual. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Crazy for Crust possible. Also, try the Krusteaz Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix. OMG, delish!
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**