This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Snowball cookie recipes are the holiday cookies you can’t live without this Christmas! Easy recipes for wedding cookies, snowball cookies, and tea cakes, in every flavor you want, are on this list. You can make so many different flavors from the basic Russian tea cakes recipe. That recipe is my mom’s recipe and I’ve used it for so many different flavors!
24 fun Snowball Flavors
This collection of 24 Must Make Snowball Cookie Recipes has something for everyone!
With nuts, snowball cookies no nuts, with chocolate or without, with spices or citrus or flavorings, even sprinkles! Make one of each and you’ll have the perfect holiday cookie platter that everyone will love. You can also check out my ultimate guide to Snowball Cookies!
Table of Contents
The Classic Snowball Recipe
Mom’s Russian Tea Cakes (the basic Snowball recipe)
Snowball Cookie Recipes without nuts
Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Holiday Snowball Cookies
Snowball Cookies from Fellow Bloggers
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowballs by Recipe Girl
- Sugar and Spice Butter Balls by Barefeet In The Kitchen
- Peppermint Snowball Cookies by Mom On Timeout
- Cherry Pistachio Snowball Cookies by Lemons for Lulu
- Toffee Almond Snowball Cookies by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Chocolate Espresso Snowball Cookies by Take a Bite Out of Boca
- Mint Truffle Snowball Cookies by Inside BruCrew Life
- Pear Praline Wedding Cookies by Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Vegan Wedding Cookies by Namely Marly
- Low Carb Walnut Cardamom Snwball Cookies by All Day I Dream About Food
- Caramel Nut Surprise Cookies by Noble Pig
- Chocolate Kiss Powder Puff Cookies (EASY) by Averie Cooks
- 4 ingredient Snowball Cookies by Yellow Bliss Road
- Coconut Snowballs by FoodieCrush
- Chai Spiced Snowball Cookies by Belly Full
Which of these snowball cookie recipes do you think you will want to make first?
MUST MAKE Snowball Cookie Recipes! These Snowball cookies are fun flavors – snowballs no nuts, with chocolate, lemon, gingerbread, peanut butter and so many more easy Russian Teacake recipes!
Last Updated on October 7, 2022