This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This Easy Peach Sangria recipe is a simple white peach sangria with rum! It’s the perfect summer sangria recipe for peach season! This recipe is even better than Applebee’s White Peach Sangria – be sure to let me know what you think!
Table of Contents
Easy Recipe for Peach Sangria
I’ve been turning out cocktails like crazy lately but I just realized I don’t have very many sangria recipes on this site. In fact, the only official “sangria” I have is Margarita Sangria (just what it sounds like: a combination of margaritas and sangria!) I also have a Lemonade Prosecco Punch which is basically a sparkling sangria, as is my Rosé Punch.
If you like sangria, you’re in luck: Peach Sangria. Summer is peach season! I’m not a huge peach fan, but I do love peach schnapps…and I know you guys all love peach recipes. My Peach Pie and Blueberry Peach Dump Cake recipes go crazy this time of year.
Peach Sangria is an easy and delicious white sangria recipe with rum and fresh fruit for summer parties!
- Wine – this recipe uses white wine
- Liquor – I prefer using vodka or rum in my recipes, but this one also has 2 ounces peach schnapps.
- Fresh or frozen fruit – Peach Slices in this case!
- Peach Schnapps – adds even more peach flavor
- Some sort of Soda (lemon lime or club soda). Sangria also usually has some sort of bubbly aspect to it. Now, you can make sparkling peach sangria by using Prosecco or sparkling wine instead of the white wine. But most often white sangria has club soda or lemon lime soda mixed into the white wine.
Tip From Dorothy
- This recipe calls for lemon lime soda, either regular or diet, but you can substitute club soda for a less sweet drink. (Club soda is actually my go-to of choice because I like a less sweet cocktail.)
- Use this as a base recipe: Simply substitute the wine to make a red wine peach sangria or add additional fruit, like strawberries. One of my best friends makes a Strawberry Peach Sangria recipe that’s to-die-for.
Tip for keeping sangria cold:
One of my favorite ways to keep sangria cold is to add frozen fruit instead of fresh. You can use either fresh or frozen peaches for this sangria recipe.
This depends on the kind of fruit. Peaches last a bit longer, so you can store this for about 2 days in the refrigerator. If you’re using a more delicate fruit like berries, it’s best to drink it the same day.
Mix the liquor with the wine, but don’t add fruit until a few hours before serving, and don’t add the bubbly aspect until ready to serve or it’ll go flat.
Easy Peach Sangria Recipe
- 750 ml bottle white wine like sauvignon blanc
- ¾ cup (177ml) white rum
- ¼ cup (59ml) peach schnapps
- 4 cups (948ml) lemon lime soda regular or diet
- 16 ounces frozen peaches or 5-6 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- Stir together wine, rum, and frozen peaches in a large pitcher. Chill until ready to serve (up to 8 hours).
- Before serving, add soda.
- Store covered, in refrigerator, for up to 3 days
- For a less sweet sangria, substitute club soda for the lemon lime soda.
- Use your favorite wine (sauvignon blanc or pino Grigio)
- Use frozen peaches to keep the sangria cold.
Last Updated on July 7, 2023