This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This No Churn Cherry Ice Cream Recipe is so easy to make without an ice cream maker. Mix 3 ingredients and let it freeze to get a creamy and satisfying cherry ice cream.
Table of Contents
No Churn Cherry Ice Cream
Summer is the season of cherries so we are enjoying all desserts that are cherry flavored, like Cherry Pie Cookie Cups or Classic Cherry Delight. But nothing beats an easy homemade ice cream recipe for the Summer. You can still enjoy the flavors of a cherry pie without having to feel the oven’s heat or go through the extra effort.
This homemade cherry ice cream will surprise you with how easy it is to make. Just mix and freeze a few simple ingredients; the ice cream always turns out with the perfect texture! Plus – you can even make my cherry ice cream pie with this recipe!
- Heavy whipping cream: make sure it is cold when you are mixing
- Sweetened condensed milk: we don’t need to add any sugar since this is already sweet enough
- Cherry pie filling: you can use a store-bought can or try the best cherry pie filling recipe I ever made
How to make Cherry Ice Cream
- Beat the whipping cream in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat until stiff peaks form. (You’re basically making whipped cream.) Set aside.
- Add cherry pie filling to a medium bowl. Crush slightly with a potato masher. Add sweetened condensed milk and stir.
- Pour into whipped cream and gently fold to combine.
- Place in an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Squeeze about a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to enhance the cherry flavors and add a brighter flavor
- Add about a cup of your favorite chocolate chips to the mix and you have a delicious chocolate cherry ice cream
- Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to bring out the creamy flavor of the milk
- You can replace the cherry pie filling with frozen cherries or add more to your liking
Yes, you can use regular or fat free sweetened condensed milk.
This no churn ice cream recipe lasts for about one month if frozen in an airtight container.
Cherry Ice Cream
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Beat the whipping cream in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Add cherry pie filling to a medium bowl. Crush slightly with a potato masher. Add sweetened condensed milk and stir. Pour into whipped cream and gently fold to combine.
- Place in an airtight container and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.