Easy Sausage and Bacon Breakfast Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
My EASY Breakfast Pizza is done in 30 minutes! It’s a pizza with egg, bacon, sausage, and cheese and is the perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner recipe!
Is it just me, or should pizza be considered a food group? Vegetables, fruit, dairy, and pizza. That would be the life, right? Just a few servings of each every day!
In my quest to make savory breakfast recipes that my family will actually eat, I decided to go the pizza route. We love pizza for dinner…so why not for breakfast? Bonus: this breakfast pizza doubles as dinner with a simple side salad.
Before making this recipe, I’d never had a breakfast pizza. Now I’m going to make them all the time; they’re easy and fast to make, plus you can change up the toppings to whatever you like!
My easy breakfast pizza recipe is topped with eggs, sausage, bacon and cheese, and can be done in under 30 minutes!
The best part about this breakfast pizza recipe is that you can make homemade pizza dough or use a store-bought one. That means it can be done in under 30 minutes!
I love using my homemade dough, but sometimes it’s easier just to grab one at the store. Many grocery stores sell pre-made crusts in the deli section nowadays, or pickup a can from the refrigerated dough section (or even a pre-made one from the Italian foods aisle!)
Breakfast pizza is good with so many things on top, but I love this easy one with sausage, bacon, and eggs. It’s a breakfast casserole on top of a pizza crust!
Tips for making the best breakfast pizza:
- If you want to make this from scratch, start with my ultimate pizza dough recipe. That can be done in under 30 minutes if you use fast-acting yeast.
- Not in the mood to make pizza dough: grab one from the store!
- Use leftover bacon and sausage – this makes for a fast and easy meal!
- Scramble your eggs while your pizza dough is resting.
No matter how you make this breakfast pizza your family is going to love it. It’s a hearty pizza recipe that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
What other toppings could you put on a breakfast pizza?
- Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza: sauté bell peppers, onions, and other vegetables and skip the meat.
- Spread pesto on the crust and top with eggs and prosciutto for a “green eggs and ham” breakfast pizza.
- Skip scrambling the eggs: preface the crust, top with meats and cheese, then crack the eggs on top. Finish baking for a sunny side up egg on top of the pizza.
I can’t wait to make more breakfast pizza recipes. I absolutely loved eating this one, so new ones are coming up, I promise!
Want even more? Subscribe to Crazy for Crust to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered to your inbox. And stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @crazyforcrust and using the hashtag #crazyforcrust.
Easy Homemade Breakfast Pizza
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough — or store-bought
- 3 large eggs
- Salt and pepper — to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cooked and crumbled bacon and/or breakfast sausage — use all of one or a combination of both
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion — diced
Preheat oven to 500°F. Place pizza pan in the oven while it's preheating.
Scramble the eggs as desired.
Stretch and pat dough with floured hands to fill a greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush the dough with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Spread the eggs, meat and cheese over the top of the pre-baked crust. Bake an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and the crust is browned. Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Serving suggestion: serve with salsa for garnish.
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
Making this breakfast pizza with WW Pizza Dough would make it even healthier.
Sausage Egg Casserole is another favorite!