This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Make a quick and easy Breakfast Sausage Pizza – this is the perfect twist on pizza! It’s a complete breakfast that has eggs, sausage, bacon and cheese all on top of a homemade pizza crust.
Table of Contents
Homemade Breakfast Sausage Pizza
In a hurry or want to enjoy your lazy Sunday? No problem! You can still make this easy sausage pizza with a store-bought pizza dough instead of making it from scratch. This way you can make this pizza in less than 20 minutes!
Enjoy this sausage pizza as a complete breakfast made with everyone’s favorite toppings. So good as a breakfast, you’ll definitely want this for lunch and dinner too.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It’s a complete breakfast, packed with hearty ingredients
- Easily customizable
- A variety of toppings and flavors
- Can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The perfect leftover meal
- Make from scratch or not! Conveniently alter this recipe to how you’re feeling
Need I say more? This is the ultimate breakfast sausage pizza recipe!
Basic Ingredients Needed
- Pizza Dough: Make your Pizza Dough from scratch or store-bought
- Eggs: I used 3 large eggs. Make them scrambled or sunny side up!
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Olive oil: to coat the pizza dough and pan
- Bacon and/ or breakfast sausage: use all of one or a combination of both. You can use either jimmy dean or pork sausage for this recipe.
- Cheddar cheese: or use parmesan cheese.
- Green onion: diced and sprinkled on top of the breakfast pizza
Feel free to add in any other toppings you enjoy! Be sure to read to the end to get inspiration on other ways my family likes to eat this breakfast pizza.
How to make Breakfast Sausage Pizza
- Prepare: Buy your pizza crust or make from scratch
- Cook: Any of your breakfast toppings (bacon, eggs, sausage, etc) on medium heat.
- Assemble: Top your crust with the cooked breakfast toppings then sprinkle your shredded cheddar cheese. Be sure to layer it in the following order: scrambled eggs, dean sausage, bacon and cheese.
- Bake: for about 5-7 minutes in the oven and ding! Your breakfast pizza is done!
Breakfast Sausage Pizza Tips
- I always cook my pizza at 500°F. At minimum, do 450°F.
- If you can (and if you feel comfortable to), preheat your pizza pan/cookie sheet (place it in the oven while you’re assembling the pizza). Assemble your pizza on parchment paper and carefully transfer it to the hot pan.
- If you have one, use a pizza stone or bake it in a cast iron pan for best results.
Yes, Stretch and pat dough with floured hands to fill a greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush the dough with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
Yes, you can! Skip scrambling the eggs: preface the crust, top with meats and cheese, then crack the eggs on top. Finish baking for a sunny side up egg on top of the pizza.
Transfer any slices to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Pop your pizza in the microwave for up to a minute. All the juicy ingredients will keep this pizza tasting fresh!
Have You Made This Recipe?
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
Breakfast Sausage Pizza Recipe
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough or store-bought
- 3 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cooked and crumbled bacon and/or breakfast sausage use all of one or a combination of both
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion diced
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place pizza pan in the oven while it’s preheating.
- Scramble the eggs as desired.
- Stretch and pat dough with floured hands to fill a greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush the dough with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Spread the eggs, meat and cheese over the top of the pre-baked crust. Bake an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and the crust is browned. Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Serving suggestion: serve with salsa for garnish.
Other Favorite Pizza Recipes
Breakfast Pizza with scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon – make breakfast for dinner or have dinner for breakfast! We LOVE this easy pizza recipe – and the dough is homemade!
Last Updated on January 16, 2023