This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
My EASY Breakfast Pizza is done in 30 minutes! It’s a pizza with egg, bacon, sausage, and cheese and is the perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner recipe!
You can make this homemade but if you want to save time, grab a pre-made crust – I do it all the time – and your pizza will be ready in no time. Pizza for breakfast and breakfast for dinner!
Is it just me, or should pizza be considered a food group? Vegetables, fruit, dairy, and pizza. That would be the life, right? Just a few servings of each every day!
In my quest to make savory breakfast recipes that my family will actually eat, I decided to go the pizza route. We love pizza for dinner…so why not for breakfast? Bonus: this breakfast pizza doubles as dinner with a simple side salad.
Before making this recipe, I’d never had a breakfast pizza. Now I’m going to make them all the time; they’re easy and fast to make, plus you can change up the toppings to whatever you like!
Table of Contents
Homemade vs store bought crust
The best part about this breakfast pizza recipe is that you can make homemade pizza dough or use a store-bought one. That means it can be done in under 30 minutes!
I love using my homemade dough, but sometimes it’s easier just to grab one at the store. Many grocery stores sell pre-made crusts in the deli section nowadays, or pickup a can from the refrigerated dough section (or even a pre-made one from the Italian foods aisle!)
Breakfast pizza is good with so many things on top, but I love this easy one with sausage, bacon, and eggs. It’s a breakfast casserole on top of a pizza crust!
How to make breakfast pizza
It’s really easy to assemble this pizza.
- First, decide on store-bought crust or homemade.
- Cook your bacon and sausage and drain the fat.
- Save time by using leftover bacon and sausage – this makes for a fast and easy meal!
- Making a crust from scratch? Scramble your eggs while your pizza dough is resting.
To assemble the pizza, start with the crust and then layer the scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon and cheese.
Baking Pizza Tips
- I always cook my pizza at 500°F. At minimum, do 450°F.
- If you can (and if you feel comfortable to), preheat your pizza pan/cookie sheet (place it in the oven while you’re assembling the pizza). Assemble your pizza on parchment paper and carefully transfer it to the hot pan.
- If you have one, use a pizza stone or bake it in a cast iron pan for best results.
No matter how you make this breakfast pizza your family is going to love it. It’s a hearty pizza recipe that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Other topping ideas
- Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza: sauté bell peppers, onions, and other vegetables and skip the meat.
- Spread pesto on the crust and top with eggs and prosciutto for a “green eggs and ham” breakfast pizza.
- Skip scrambling the eggs: preface the crust, top with meats and cheese, then crack the eggs on top. Finish baking for a sunny side up egg on top of the pizza.
I can’t wait to make more pizzas for breakfast; I absolutely loved eating this one, so new ones are coming up, I promise!
Try these other breakfast recipes
Making this breakfast pizza with WW Pizza Dough would make it even healthier.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
Easy Homemade Breakfast Pizza
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough or store-bought
- 3 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cooked and crumbled bacon and/or breakfast sausage use all of one or a combination of both
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion diced
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place pizza pan in the oven while it’s preheating.
- Scramble the eggs as desired.
- Stretch and pat dough with floured hands to fill a greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush the dough with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Spread the eggs, meat and cheese over the top of the pre-baked crust. Bake an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and the crust is browned. Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Serving suggestion: serve with salsa for garnish.
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
Last Updated on February 21, 2020