This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Hello Blue Hawaiian Party Punch – an easy cocktail vodka party punch for summer! I’m all about making party punch this time of year and this easy Blue Hawaiian Drink recipe is perfect for every BBQ. It has just a few simple ingredients and everyone loves the throwback flavor.
Blue Hawaiian Drink with Vodka
The other day I was walking through the grocery store, as I often do, perusing the aisles. I like to just take my time and look at all the things sometimes instead of rushing through, in case new recipes jump out at me.
(This is how sometimes my conveyor belt at checkout looks like a 5-year old went shopping: Reese’s, Fruity Pebbles, Kool-Aid and a box of gummy bears.)
- Wow, that would be amazing with vodka. (Isn’t everything?)
- With red cherries, that is PERFECT for the 4th of July!
(No seriously it makes a TON, don’t drink this alone.)
4 Ingredient Blue Hawaiian Punch
I bought a huge container of Blue Hawaiian Punch (also called Polar Blast, I assume because it’s blue?) and went about my way thinking how I’d mix vodka with it.
(Daily thoughts of Dorothy: vodka goes with all the things.)
- Blue Hawaiian Punch (and you can substitute blue Kool-Aid if you want)
- Pineapple juice
Pineapple juice goes so well in so many different cocktails. It just adds a bit of flavor that deepens the flavor of the juice. Don’t leave it out!
How to make this Blue Hawaiian Drink
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher over ice.
- Serve cold with cherries for garnish.
Not only is it refreshing and delicious, but it’s super pretty too! It’s the perfect punch recipe for a baby shower too – it’s baby boy blue!
Tip From Dorothy
- Make this up to 24 hours ahead, but add the ice at the last minute.
- Use your favorite brands of liquor
- Swap Red Hawaiian Punch for a Fruity Vodka Drink!
This recipe doesn’t have blue curacao – the blue comes from Hawaiian Punch.
You can make this up to 24 hours ahead which makes it great for parties.
Blue Hawaiian Party Punch
- 8 cups Blue Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast Juice or make blue raspberry Kool-Aid
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup vodka
- ½ cup white or coconut rum
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Mix the punch, pineapple juice, vodka and rum in a large pitcher. Chill. Serve over ice with a cherry garnish.
Last Updated on May 31, 2023