This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Make my Christmas Punch Recipe this holiday: Cranberry Champagne Punch is the perfect drink! Champagne with cranberry, pineapple, and vodka makes a punch that tastes like juice.
Table of Contents
Perfect Christmas Punch Recipe
Are you looking for a new cocktail to serve this holiday season? This Cranberry Champagne Punch is the one for you. It’s got all my favorite flavors in there, plus champagne and vodka.
Now, I’ve had people tell me that Christmas Punch with vodka is a guaranteed hangover, but I don’t agree. I think it’s like everything else: moderation. But be careful, when punch tastes like juice you have to watch yourself!
Why you’ll love this recipe
I love making champagne cocktails. There’s just something about adding a bottle of bubbly to a punchbowl that makes me happy. Champagne punch is something I make every holiday season. This year, I’m only entertaining a few times, and this easy punch will be on the menu at least once.
Ingredients in Cranberry Champagne Punch
When I was thinking about new things to mix with bubbly, cranberry obviously came to mind. But so did pineapple, because I love pineapple and champagne together. I think adding a bit of pineapple juice to any cocktail recipe just adds some extra depth of flavor. In fact, when I make myself a cocktail at night, I like to do vodka sodas with a splash of pineapple instead of cranberry now. I love the flavor it adds!
I guess you could also call this a Champagne Sangria. Sangria and punch are very similar: they have a bottle of wine mixed with fruit and juice and some sort of hard liquor.
Cranberry Champagne Punch is the best punch cocktail to serve all during the holiday season!
Expert Tips for Champagne Punch
- Use a champagne you love. I prefer a less-sweet champagne (Brut) or even prosecco.
- Cranberry vodka would be fantastic in this.
- Instead of buying a large can of pineapple juice, I suggest buying the pack of mini cans. Then you won’t waste any.
- Keep your punch cold by freezing cranberry and pineapple juice ice cubes to float in your punchbowl!
Yes – just omit the alcohol and add club soda in it’s place.
Mix everything except the champagne – add that at the last minute so it doesn’t go flat.
Cranberry Champagne Punch
- 1 750ml bottle Champagne or Prosecco or sparkling wine
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 ½ cups vodka cranberry vodka, if you have it
- 1 ½ cups triple sec
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Cranberries and pineapple, for garnish
- Stir all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Garnish with cranberries and pineapple slices, optional.
- Serve as soon as you add the champagne. To make ahead: mix all but the champagne and add that at the last minute.
Other champagne cocktails you must try:
- Pineapple Party Punch
- Pink Champagne Punch
- Hawaiian Mimosas
- Hawaiian Champagne Punch
- French 75 Cocktail
- Pink Champagne Punch Cocktail
- Champagne Punch Bellini
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
Cranberry Champagne Punch is an easy party punch full of cranberry juice and sparkling wine. This is the perfect holiday punch recipe!
Last Updated on December 9, 2022