This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
No Bake S’mores Bars have only 4 ingredients, come together in literally minutes, and you can make them indoors! These are a favorite easy no bake recipe we love to make all year long!
Table of Contents
BEST No Bake S’mores Bars
I don’t like camping or the outdoors, so no bake s’mores bars are my life all year long! And when they’re this easy to make? PERFECTION.
There’s no complaining about these, especially because I don’t have to camp to eat them. And we all love how much I love my indoor s’mores. In fact, I never make them outdoors; I just make them into s’mores cookies and s’mores dip and s’mores cookie bars and s’mores pie.
Just 4 Ingredients
I don’t think these s’more bars are a new invention. I’m pretty sure there are about a gazillion recipes for this on Pinterest. I decided not to google and let myself think that I’m so freaking smart.
- Cereal: It was a way to make s’mores in about 5 minutes without going outside and I got to use one of the best cereals ever: smores bars with Golden Grahams.
- Chocolate: Just basic chocolate chips.
- Crisco or Oil: To help melt the chocolate
- Marshmallows: Mini ones are best.
How to make S’mores Bars
- Add your chocolate and crisco to a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Mix in your cereal and marshmallows.
- Press into a pan, chill and boom. No Bake S’mores Bars. So easy kids can make them.
- Use shortening or oil to smooth out the chocolate. You can leave out that last part but then it’ll be really hard to cut the bars. So…don’t leave it out. You can use Crisco or vegetable/canola/coconut oil.
- These are perfect in a 9×9 or 8×8 pan.
Some sort of graham cracker or cookie, chocolate, and marshmallow!
This recipe uses graham cracker cereal (Golden Grahams) but you can use any cereal you like, or use chopped cookies instead.
No Bake S’mores Bars
- 1 12 ounce bag chocolate chips , semi-sweet or milk
- 1 tablespoon Crisco shortening or vegetable oil
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- Line an 8×8” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. (This is for easy removal from the pan.)
- Place the chocolate chips and shortening or oil in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. (About 1-2 minutes in an 1100W microwave.)
- Stir in the Golden Grahams and marshmallows. Pour into prepared pan. Press to compact (this is a messy step!) Chill until set. Slice into squares.
- These melt like candy, so I suggest keeping them in the refrigerator if you’re not eating them right away. They taste best after the sit at room temperature for a few minutes. Store in an airtight container; they’ll last about a week.
Other No Bake Recipes
No bake S’mores Bars are like a cereal treat and candy bar in one! This easy candy has Golden Grahams and marshmallows and is the perfect indoor s’more recipe.
Last Updated on January 27, 2023
Okay these bring back like the greatest memories ever! My mom used to make something like these when we were little and they were my favorite!! Love your photos Dorothy so pretty! I am definitely making these soon 🙂 Pinned!
Thanks for the pin Chelsea!
Oh man! Goldan Graham! I feel I was deprived of a child of sugary cereals and I made up for it in college!
See, that’s why I let Jordan indulge now. So she won’t grow crazy later. #pipedream #Imruiningher 🙂
Must have these! They look so cute and I get they are so tasty! You just cant go wrong with smores-anything!
So cute, so portable! I miss the San Francisco fog, too, Dorothy, even though I got tired of it when I lived there. But I just discovered a handy-dandy gizmo (actually stumbled upon an unused birthday gift a friend of my husband gave him) – it’s called “02 Cool”, and it’s a dark blue plastic water bottle attached to a battery-operated fan, and you can even press a button to create your own “cool zone” , like the NFL uses. I love it!
I’ve seen those. Totally need one for the pool!
Yummy, thanks so much for sharing this. I made regular smores with my daughter for the first time a few days ago and she had a blast. I know she is going to love this too. I can’t wait to make it with her. You’re awesome!!!
Thanks Ashley! Enjoy!
Oh my goodness, delish! And I love the idea of frosted flakes on my ice cream!! : ) Pinned!!
RIGHT? It’s so good!!
Wow these bars look crazily good! With no oven needed that’s a pretty good sign I should make them as soon as possible!
this is addicting!
Ohh my gosh, TELL me about it! This crazy Sac weather is just seriously insane. I’m almost happy to move away from it this fall… Almost. Because then I’ll be farther away from you and all of the other lovely blogger ladies in the area. And now I wish that September would never come. Sigh…
*crying ugly tears* 🙁
No way am I leaving for good. I love you too much!! I’ll visit all the time! 🙂 Plus… You have family in the Bay Area, so you can always “pretend” to see them and sneak out to visit me instead! 😉
Ohmygosh these look amazing! Yes to the simplicity of these and YES PLEASE to a huge serving of these!