This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
No Bake S’mores Bars have only 4 ingredients, come together in literally minutes, and you can make them indoors! These are a favorite easy no bake recipe we love to make all year long!
Table of Contents
BEST No Bake S’mores Bars
I don’t like camping or the outdoors, so no bake s’mores bars are my life all year long! And when they’re this easy to make? PERFECTION.
There’s no complaining about these, especially because I don’t have to camp to eat them. And we all love how much I love my indoor s’mores. In fact, I never make them outdoors; I just make them into s’mores cookies and s’mores dip and s’mores cookie bars and s’mores pie.
Just 4 Ingredients
I don’t think these s’more bars are a new invention. I’m pretty sure there are about a gazillion recipes for this on Pinterest. I decided not to google and let myself think that I’m so freaking smart.
- Cereal: It was a way to make s’mores in about 5 minutes without going outside and I got to use one of the best cereals ever: smores bars with Golden Grahams.
- Chocolate: Just basic chocolate chips.
- Crisco or Oil: To help melt the chocolate
- Marshmallows: Mini ones are best.
How to make S’mores Bars
- Add your chocolate and crisco to a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Mix in your cereal and marshmallows.
- Press into a pan, chill and boom. No Bake S’mores Bars. So easy kids can make them.
- Use shortening or oil to smooth out the chocolate. You can leave out that last part but then it’ll be really hard to cut the bars. So…don’t leave it out. You can use Crisco or vegetable/canola/coconut oil.
- These are perfect in a 9×9 or 8×8 pan.
Some sort of graham cracker or cookie, chocolate, and marshmallow!
This recipe uses graham cracker cereal (Golden Grahams) but you can use any cereal you like, or use chopped cookies instead.
No Bake S’mores Bars
- 1 12 ounce bag chocolate chips , semi-sweet or milk
- 1 tablespoon Crisco shortening or vegetable oil
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- Line an 8×8” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. (This is for easy removal from the pan.)
- Place the chocolate chips and shortening or oil in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. (About 1-2 minutes in an 1100W microwave.)
- Stir in the Golden Grahams and marshmallows. Pour into prepared pan. Press to compact (this is a messy step!) Chill until set. Slice into squares.
- These melt like candy, so I suggest keeping them in the refrigerator if you’re not eating them right away. They taste best after the sit at room temperature for a few minutes. Store in an airtight container; they’ll last about a week.
No bake S’mores Bars are like a cereal treat and candy bar in one! This easy candy has Golden Grahams and marshmallows and is the perfect indoor s’more recipe.
Last Updated on January 27, 2023