Chocolate Ganache S’mores Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Summer = S’mores. And since I don’t camp, I eat s’mores in non-traditional ways. Like Pie.
This S’mores Pie is filled with chocolate ganache and topped with toasted marshmallows. There is nothing better than this pie!
So yesterday I showed you the perfect graham cracker pie crust. I promised you a pie to use it with and I don’t like to break promises. Enter: this pie.
We’ve talked about this at length before, but for you newbies: I don’t camp. I don’t sleep outdoors, I don’t like bonfires, and I really don’t like bugs.
I tell my husband I am perfectly happy going to Yosemite or the Grand Canyon or any campground…as long as I have a cabin, a bed, indoor plumbing, and wifi.
I spent my childhood summers in an RV. Two weeks every summer, which I do remember fondly. I saw a lot of the country as a kid; more than most of my friends. I’ve been to every western state and seen all the landmarks. I’ve also had my fill of having to shower in a campground.
And, well, my husband turned me into a princess. I blame it all on him. I didn’t know what Nordstorm’s was and the ritziest hotel I’d ever stayed at was a Best Western until I met him. It’s all his fault.
Anyway, this does relate to pie. Because while I don’t roast marshmallow over an open bonfire, I do like to roast them with my blowtorch. And I like to turn them into other things…like this Chocolate Ganache S’mores Pie.
Really, there are no words to describe this pie.
I mean, really. Is there anything better?
Let’s break it down.
I used my perfect graham cracker crust. This one was baked for 10 minutes in a 325° oven, but you can use the no-bake version as well.
Then I filled the pie with chocolate ganache. It’s like a pie full of fudge.
And then I topped it with marshmallows and attacked it with my blowtorch.
Do you have a kitchen blow torch? They’re fun. You should get one.
If not, you can broil the pie too. It’ll achieve the same result.
And by result, I meant ooey gooey chocolate marshmallow s’mores goodness.
This pie is way better than camping. It’s better than most things, actually.
It’s über chocolatey. Ganache is like that.
The graham cracker crust is perfect.
And the marshmallows…
I’d say they’re pretty perfect too.
Chocolate Ganache S’mores Pie
An easy homemade graham cracker crust filled with chocolate ganache and topped with roasted toasted marshmallows. The perfect no-bake indoor s'more pie!
- 1 9 ” graham cracker crust baked or no-bake or the grocery store
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- About 20 large marshmallows or more if you want
- Place chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds, then whisk. If the chocolate doesn’t melt into the heavy cream, heat an additional 15-30 seconds, whisking every 15.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour ganache into prepared crust. Cover and chill until set, at least 2 hours.
- Right before serving top with large marshmallows. Broil or use a hand torch to toast the marshmallows. Best served right after topping with the marshmallows.