This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This easy Smores Pie has everything you love about S’mores but in pie form. We love it because it only has FOUR ingredients! It’s rich, fudgy and loaded with lots of toasted marshmallows. This is an easy no-bake pie that I know you’ll love like we do.
Table of Contents
BEST S’mores Pie in the World
Summer is all about the s’mores but since I don’t go camping, I have to get my s’mores fix in non-traditional ways like this S’mores Pie. I mean, I love the great outdoors as long as I have a hotel to stay at. That’s my idea of camping.
No complicated steps and no need to preheat the oven – this is one of my favorite no-bake pies to make because it tastes like you worked all day on it, but it’s so easy to make.
Four ingredients – that’s all you need!
- Graham cracker crust: Now, you can certainly buy a packaged crust, but I suggest you use my homemade graham cracker crust because it tastes SO MUCH BETTER than store-bought.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips and Heavy whipping cream – The filling is chocolate ganache and, not gonna lie, it’s like filling the pie with fudge which is a very good thing in my book.
- Marshmallows – you can use mini marshmallows or large ones!
How to make S’mores Pie
- Add chocolate chips and heavy cream to a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup.
- Heat in the microwave and then whisk until thick and smooth.
- Make your graham cracker crust (or use a store bought crust).
- Ganache is so easy to make – just melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with heavy cream in the microwave and then whisk it until smooth.
- Pour the ganache into your pie crust and chill it for at least 2 hours or until the filling is set.
- Add marshmallows on top.
- Toast the marshmallows under the broiler or using a kitchen torch.
I recommend dark chocoalte chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips in this recipe, to assure that the ganache sets properly.
You can use any size marshmallows on top! Just be sure to toast them right before serving.
This pie is so easy to make up to 24 hours in advance, just don’t add the marshmallows until serving or they’ll get stale.
Other Indoor S’more Recipes
4 Ingredient S’mores Pie Recipe
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust homemade or from the grocery store
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 bag) or milk chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups mini marshmallows , or 20 large (or more if you want)
- Place chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds, then whisk. If the chocolate doesn’t melt into the heavy cream, heat an additional 15-30 seconds, whisking every 15.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour ganache into prepared crust. Cover and chill until set, at least 2 hours.
- Right before serving top with large marshmallows. Broil or use a hand torch to toast the marshmallows. Best served right after topping with the marshmallows.
Easy no bake S’mores Pie will bring all the flavors of camping to you, inside! With all the traditional ingredients of S’mores, you can’t go wrong with this pie that’s topped with toasted marshmallows!
Last Updated on June 19, 2023