May 17

Over 100 Blondie Recipes

Over 100 Blondie Recipes | crazyforcrust.com

Brownie are good, but sometimes you want a cookie. That’s where BLONDIES come in!

If you’re addicted to blondies like we are, come check out this collection of over 100 blondie recipes! Peanut butter, caramel, cookie butter, chocolate, toffee, pumpkin, apple…there’s a flavor for everyone!

Just one rule: save me one!

Enjoy!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

This collection was compiled by:
jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram

10 Responses to “Over 100 Blondie Recipes”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on May 17, 2014 at 4:02 am (#)

Oh how I love this post! I looove blondies and have over 30+ on my site and always want to make more :) As in, every recipe you put in your roundup! pinned

Thanks for including my Nutella-Swirled Peanut Butter Chip Blondies, Funfetti Blondies, and Hot Fudge & Salted Caramel Blondies!

2. Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice posted on May 17, 2014 at 8:30 am (#)

Great post, Dorothy! I can’t wait to search through all these recipes! Pinned!

3. tahnycooks posted on May 17, 2014 at 5:12 pm (#)

I adore a good blondie! I actually prefer them over brownies. It will be fun to search through all these! Great post!

4. Kristin posted on May 17, 2014 at 5:15 pm (#)

Blondies are SO much better than brownies. No contest there!

5. Mir posted on May 17, 2014 at 6:17 pm (#)

Let’s be honest: blondies are SO much sexier than brownies. They’re versatile, addictive, brown sugary goodness.
    Great collection!

6. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles posted on May 18, 2014 at 6:23 am (#)

Blondies rock! Great collection, girls :) Thank you for including me!

8. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on May 19, 2014 at 7:28 am (#)

So much fabulousness here! Thanks so much for including me!!

9. Amy @ Thoroughly Nourished Life posted on May 26, 2014 at 4:24 pm (#)

Blondie or Brownie I don’t mind! But give me mix-ins for sure! I love adding a little booze to my blondies around the holiday season, especially a small shot of Frangelico. Definitely puts everyone in the holiday spirit!

10. Jennifer | Bake or Break posted on June 3, 2014 at 7:08 am (#)

Love blondies! I think I could happily have an entire blog about blondies, brownies, and bars. Thanks for including me!