Mar 08

55+ Rainbow Recipes

I am in love with rainbows, which makes this round-up my favorite one ever!

Over 55 Rainbow Recipes | crazyforcrust.com | You'll find something for every occasion!

There’s just something about a rainbow that makes me smile. Wether it’s for St. Patrick’s Day, for a kid (or adult!) party, or just because you want a smile, rainbows can make everything better.

Like I’ve said before, I want to live in a rainbow. It’s happy and smiley all the time, and it rains Skittles. #win

In the meantime, while I’m waiting for that to happen, I can make rainbow treats all the time thanks to this list of over 55 rainbow recipes!

Find something that makes you smile. Then make it, and make someone else’s day. Really, can you look at a rainbow and not smile?? :)

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

This collection was compiled by:
carrie bio 2
Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram
Thanks for reading!

18 Responses to “55+ Rainbow Recipes”

1. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on March 8, 2014 at 4:55 am (#)

Oh how fun and cheerful. LOVE all these rainbow ideas! Thanks for including me :)

2. Jessica @ Jessiker Bakes posted on March 8, 2014 at 11:07 am (#)

The rainbow peanut butter cookie cups look amazing! I love all of these rainbow ideas!

3. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet posted on March 8, 2014 at 12:04 pm (#)

LOVE all rainbow treats! So fun! Thanks for adding my cookies to this wonderful collection!!

4. Wendy posted on March 8, 2014 at 3:26 pm (#)

A rainbow dessert brightens the day! You gathered such a fun variety of treats. :)

5. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on March 8, 2014 at 4:38 pm (#)

Ahhhhhh!!! Love this round up!! Thanks for including me Carrie & Dorothy!

6. michael posted on March 8, 2014 at 6:48 pm (#)

Oh my word, they are all co colorful and look delicious! I am thinking about the rainbow peanut butter cookie cups and plan to try them next week! :-)

Michael

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 9th, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Thanks Michael!! I loved those so much. :)

7. Heather @ The Soulful Spoon posted on March 8, 2014 at 8:00 pm (#)

What a fun post!:) LOVE<3 Funfetti Cupcakes out of the box mix were my FAVORITE as a child. I used to get elated when my mom bought a box and we made them together. Gosh, I miss those darn things! Ice cream rainbow sprinkles still send me into a frenzy too, lol. Loved this<3

9. Heather @ Sugar Dish Me posted on March 9, 2014 at 5:30 am (#)

Thank you so much for including my mini Fruit Tacos and Rainbow Crunch Balls! All the rainbow food is sooooooo pretty! I think pretty food tastes better too.

10. glenda kremer posted on March 9, 2014 at 10:46 am (#)

wanted to share this on facebook but do not see how–is there a way?
    Glenda Kremer

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 9th, 2014 at 7:37 pm

At the bottom of the post, above the comments, there should be a share bar with a FB symbol. If you don’t see it let me know!

11. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on March 9, 2014 at 6:55 pm (#)

SO happy! There should really be more rainbows in life! Thanks for including me Carrie and Dorothy!

12. Melissa posted on March 12, 2014 at 9:34 pm (#)

Love this- this is the happiest group of baked items I’ve ever seen :) So fun; I’ll have to try some of these with my youngest sister and nephews!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 13th, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Enjoy Melissa! And thanks!

13. Agnes posted on March 19, 2014 at 1:08 pm (#)

Where are the recipes?!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Oh my gosh I have NO idea what happened! The link list disappeared. I’m fixing it right now and it should be back up in about 1 minute. Thanks for alerting me!

14. Agnes posted on March 20, 2014 at 6:21 am (#)

Thank you!!! This is awesome!