Thanks to you, this has been a great year at Crazy for Crust. I hit my all-time traffic high, grew rapidly on Facebook, and had my first few viral pins. Want to see what you all loved so much? Here are my Top 10 Viewed Recipes of 2013!
1. Funfetti Gooey Bars: my first really viral pin. You all LOVE your Funfetti! This is in the top slot, and it isn’t budging for a a long time.
2. Carrot Cake Roll: one of my favorites! This post also has a tutorial.
3. Oreo Peanut Butter: So easy and just too good!
4. 48 Breakfasts and Desserts Made with Crescent Rolls: You all love your crescent rolls, and so do I! This post is my top-viewed round up.
5. Reese’s Fudge: Again, so easy and so good. Fudge + Reese’s!
6. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread: My favorite quick bread! (It’s got an ooey gooey center!)
7. Easy Ice Cream Round-Up: because who wants to use an ice cream machine??
8. Peanut Butter Baklava: hands down, my favorite recipe EVER. It’s totally untraditional, but totally worth it!
9. Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites: Another easy recipe, using breadstick dough. If I’ve learned one thing this year: you all love easy!
10. Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes: so simple, but so good. Everyone needs a perfect vanilla cupcake in their repertoire, and this is mine!
And, of course, there are the posts from years past that never stop being in the top! The Peanut Butter Football, Butterfinger Fudge, and Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge were all in the top 10 for views from 2013, but they weren’t posted in 2013, so they’re not in this top 10 list. But they are three of the top recipes on this site!
What are your favorite recipes from Crazy for Crust? Have you made anything you loved? (Be nice! LOL)
Thanks for reading!
Subscribe via email and have sugar delivered straight to your inbox!
This post may be linked to all of these parties.