Apr 17

Reese’s Fudge

Reese’s Fudge combines two amazing things: chocolate fudge and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. It’s a chocolate fudge…with a Reese’s crust!

reeses-fudge05-1w

Today is a special day. It’s not just “eat my weight in Reese’s” day, nope. Today is…

Ashton Housewarming

Ashton’s Housewarming party! You know Ashton, right? My BFF from Something Swanky? Of course you know her. She’s awesome.

Way back a few years ago, I kept getting comments from this chick named Ashton. She invited me to her linky party, and kept leaving sweet notes on all my sugar. Most days, she was the only comment! After awhile I realized I was supposed to return the favor and visit her (yeah, I’m slow sometimes) and we began our blogging friendship.

For a long time we’ve called ourselves the dessert twins: so many times I’ve posted something and she’s written to say “OMG! I just made that!”

And then there was Online BlogCon. That experience turned us from blogging friends into real-life ones. You get to know someone pretty well when you’re on FB chat with them all day and you’re drunk on exhaustion and too much sugar from all the work you’re doing.

Ashton’s moved a few times since I’ve known her, so why is today a big deal? Because she’s finally moving into a house, with a lawn, where there’s space and her daughter can play outside. And you know what? Her blogging allowed her to do it.

So yeah, she’s inspirational. And my friend. And super awesome because she makes magic bars and poke cakes and gives me a virtual hug every time I need one.

She loves Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (who doesn’t?) and so I decided to take fudge to her virtual housewarming. I don’t know about you, but after a stressful move and waiting for the service people and OMG TURN ON THE INTERNET drama, I need chocolate and peanut butter. I figured she could use some too. :)

reeses-fudge07-4w

This fudge is super simple to whip up. And it sort of has a crust…a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup crust. You start out this fudge by lining the bottom of a pan with unwrapped peanut butter cups. The fudge itself is a simple fudge recipe using sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. You layer this over the peanut butter cups and top it off with peanuts.

It’s like eating a Reese’s…only better. Because it has more candy on it.

It’s peanut butter and chocolate explosion to the extreme. And you know…

Chocolate + Peanut Butter = The Perfect Medicine for Stressful Moving

reeses-fudge11-3w

Congratulations on your new house Ashton! I heart you, so much. Excuse me while I go eat all your virtual fudge…

Reese’s Fudge

Reese’s Fudge

• 16 individual Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (regular size), unwrapped
  • 3 cups chocolate chips
  • 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (I use fat-free)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup chopped peanuts

1. Line a 9x9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
  2. Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together. Keep in over low and don’t walk away!
  3. Once everything is melted together, remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle with chopped peanuts, pressing lightly to adhere them. Cool until firm. I like to cool the fudge on the counter until it’s close to room temperature, then cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut into squares and serve.

Other fudge you might like:

Butterfinger Fudge

butterfinger fudge 2 words

Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge

Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge by www.crazyforcrust.com | A tart lemon fudge with a lemon shortbread crust topped with a marshmallow fudge swirl!

Check out everyone else who brought treats today:

Julianne at Beyond Frosting – Pound cake with Champagne Glaze

Julie at White Lights on Wednesday – Mocha Cupcake Milkshake

Hayley at The Domestic Rebel – Banana Split Poke Cake

Tanya at Lemons for Lulu – Lemon Muffins

Natasha at The Cake Merchant – Nutella Layer Cake

Jocelyn at BruCrew Life – Butterscotch Banana Muffins

Follow me on Bloglovin!

171 Responses to “Reese’s Fudge”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on April 17, 2013 at 4:26 am (#)

What a sweet trip down memory lane with how you and Ashton came to be buddies. And what fabulous looking fudge!

2. Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat posted on April 17, 2013 at 5:51 am (#)

My husband would LOVE this fudge! It sounds fantastic and I can’t believe how easy it is to whip up! Yummy!!!

3. Erin | The Law Student's Wife posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:19 am (#)

Thanks for sharing this sweet story and this crazy-amazy chocolate PB fudge! You just can’t go wrong with the flavor combo. I’ll take two hunks and a glass of milk please :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:07 am

Only two?? LOL Thanks Erin!

4. Dana posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:31 am (#)

This is perfection!!

5. Meghan @ The Tasty Fork posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:46 am (#)

If Heaven has treats, I’m sure they serve this. Love it!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:04 am

LOL, for sure! Thanks Meghan!

6. Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:47 am (#)

oh my goodness!!! These look crazy good! Ashton is a lucky gal! :) Happy virtual housewarming!!

7. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:59 am (#)

I need this right now! Reese’s are my absolute fave :) What a sweet gesture for Ashton!

8. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:08 am (#)

Oh my gosh, this looks delightful. There is no better combination that peanut butter and chocolate!

9. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:32 am (#)

LOVE the fudge and love the story anymore – both are so sweet!

10. Faith @ Pixie Dust Kitchen posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:43 am (#)

This fudge looks so good, and dangerously easy!

11. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:46 am (#)

Oh my gosh!!!! I am in fudge heaven looking at that!!! Love love love the pb cup crust! What a fun story of how you and Ashton “met”!!!!

12. Jennifer posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:58 am (#)

Oh my, this looks dangerous… and wonderful!

¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤… Jennifer
    Jenn’s Random Scraps

13. Ashton posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:04 am (#)

Oh my gosh. You girls are way too sweet!!! I cannot BELIEVE you all put this together!!!! And this post is so sweet, because we ARE totally BFFs!! And I love it when we write posts about it :) Seriously– this fudge is ridiculous. I think I need it. NOW!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Thanks and you’re welcome. xoxo :)

14. Kathy posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:17 am (#)

Such an awesome story, Dorothy! This fudge looks fantastic. I’m sure I could eat the whole pan by myself. My hips and thighs might not like it so much though.

15. Megan @ The Pink Flour posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:30 am (#)

How exciting for Ashton and her family – and so sweet of you ladies to put this together! And this fudge looks incredible-I mean a Reese’s cup crust, this sound too good to be true!

16. tanya posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:39 am (#)

I’m not lying when I tell you this, when your page loaded, my stomach made the biggest grumbling sound! Oh how I wish I had this fudge! It’s one of the best I’ve seen!

17. Erin @ Making Memories posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:39 am (#)

Dorothy, this is crazy! Fudge on top of candy?! You amaze me. So can’t wait to make this. I’ll end up eating the whole thing, I’m sure.

Congrats. to Ashton and her new house! Yeah!

18. Ashton posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:39 am (#)

PS- I totally knew you designed that banner the moment I saw it! ;)

20. Kelly @ Hidden fruits and veggies posted on April 17, 2013 at 9:22 am (#)

Isn’t everyone a little obsessed with Reeses? I’ve been wanting to make something sweet for a friend, and I think this is the perfect tasty sweet treat! And by “friend”, clearly I mean make it with all intentions of giving some away… but eat all of it ;-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Thanks Kelly! Good luck with that. :)

21. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on April 17, 2013 at 9:22 am (#)

I’ll be over in five.

But seriously, please tell me you’re still hoarding this fudge somewhere? Anywhere? I NEEEEED it. And I neeeeed us to get back together with Ashton! Let’s surprise visit her :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:34 pm

(Shhh…it’s long gone…) Next time, because there will be a next time!

22. mr. & Mrs. P posted on April 17, 2013 at 9:32 am (#)

Hello there little fudge!! Just wish we can pull you out of our screen!!!

Looks delicious!!

23. Louise posted on April 17, 2013 at 9:45 am (#)

Oh wow! This looks really fantastic… I need to make this!!

24. Jen B posted on April 17, 2013 at 10:02 am (#)

Wow. Just wow. This is going on my list of things that I need to make as soon as possible. Thanks for posting this recipe! :)

25. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on April 17, 2013 at 10:50 am (#)

Oh yummy Dorothy! And YAY for Ashton! I’m so happy for her and her big move!

26. Rosie @ Blueberry Kitchen posted on April 17, 2013 at 10:58 am (#)

Your post is so sweet and your fudge looks so delicious!

27. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) posted on April 17, 2013 at 11:39 am (#)

This is so sweet!!!

And um when I move to California I expect to find you and Hayley on my doorstep (ok so I’ll be a few hours from you whateverrrr) with some of this fudge. Mk? :P

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Sounds good to me! LA isn’t that far! :)

28. Roxana | Roxana's Home Baking posted on April 17, 2013 at 11:49 am (#)

Funny story about how you and Ashton met. I had to smile because it took me almost 6 months to figure out how to leave comments on other people’s blogs. Talking about being slow LOL
    This fudge looks insanely good. I could totally eat a whole pan of it all by myself

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Yeah, I had no idea what a blog was when I started. What was I thinking? LOL Thanks Roxana!

29. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet posted on April 17, 2013 at 12:10 pm (#)

I totally want these right now! They look yummy! You guys are so nice to do that for her!

30. Faith @ Artistic31Mama posted on April 17, 2013 at 1:09 pm (#)

Someone shared this recipe on Facebook and I found this post through there. Love your site! :-) This is pinned. My husband loves Reese’s. :-) I might have to make this for his birthday. :-) Glad I found you!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Thanks so much for visiting and for the pin!! :)

31. Natasha @ The Cake Merchant posted on April 17, 2013 at 1:18 pm (#)

I’m moving in a few weeks, so I’ll need something to relieve my stress as well. This looks like the perfect stress eating snack!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:27 pm

It totally is! :) Thanks Natasha!

32. Victoria B. posted on April 17, 2013 at 1:22 pm (#)

I think I know what I am going to be making my brother when he comes home from Kuwait on leave. I don’t know if I can wait till June to make this though. I probably should make a batch or two first to perfect it!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Yes for sure. You need to test it out. :) Thank you!

33. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on April 17, 2013 at 2:09 pm (#)

Okay. I love so many things about this post. First of all, I love how much you and Ashton love each other. Seriously, it makes me smile so much that two awesome people found each other through blogging. Second, I am so SUPER proud of amazingly talented Ashton and her ability to bring home the bacon. Third, I LOVE peanut butter cups SO MUCH and you turned it into fudge. Finally, you are that super sweet commenter on my blog, Dorothy. And I love ya for it!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Aw, that makes me teary. I’m SO glad I’ve met you through blogging Lisa. Now we just need to plan a girls weekend. With margs.

34. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on April 17, 2013 at 2:10 pm (#)

OMG. Reeses. AND FUDGE? I die.

35. Cindy Harris posted on April 17, 2013 at 2:53 pm (#)

This has my name written all over it! It’s my friends birthday on Friday–I know what she is getting!

36. Joshua Hampton (Cooking Classes San Diego) posted on April 17, 2013 at 3:46 pm (#)

Fudge and Reeses? Too beautiful to resist. I wish I could just pluck these out of my screen and eat them.

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Me too, I ran out. :) Thanks Joshua!

37. aimee posted on April 17, 2013 at 4:35 pm (#)

o.m.g. these look amazing. fudge is one of my favorite things and so are reeses. i need to try these, especially for my husband!

38. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on April 17, 2013 at 5:02 pm (#)

Love both you and Ashton! And happy housewarming to her. :) I need to meet you too soon. And we will share reese’s fudge. omg!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Well, now that your work has changed, you should come to BlogHer. :) Pretty please???

39. Jen @JuanitasCocina posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:06 pm (#)

So, I’m pretty sure these would be medicinal for my cold right now too. Because…YUMMAY!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Yes, Reese’s can cure anything!

40. Tieghan posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:11 pm (#)

Love this cute little story and I love this fudge!! Reeses are the best!

41. Kate | Food Babbles posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:35 pm (#)

So chocolate and peanut butter and more chocolate? Um, yep! You can count me in!! This fudge looks ridiculously good! And I loved reading about how your friendship with Ashton developed :) Lovely post!

42. Julie @ This Gal Cooks posted on April 17, 2013 at 6:58 pm (#)

Even though I just ate a small bowl of ice cream, I need these in my life like right now! Pinned to my food board. Going to make these real soon!

43. Heather @ French Press posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:10 pm (#)

a reese’s crust …doesn’t get much better:) I TOTALLY forgot about the housewarming…my bad:( sorry Ashton

44. Meg @ Sweet Twist posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:11 pm (#)

You are an amazing pair!! Many of us are so glad you became friends as we are so grateful for Blogcon.

You should send these to her. Her first treats delivered in the mail to her new house. ;-) If not send them to me.. hehe

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 17th, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Ha! I wish I could. My jeans are a little tighter… :)

45. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:37 pm (#)

LOL, I love that comment story about how you and Ashton “met.” This world of blogging is really amazing…never dreamed I’d make such good friends over the computer and through food! :-) This fudge looks so crazy good, Dorothy! Bring some to BlogHer??

46. kristin posted on April 17, 2013 at 7:57 pm (#)

Look at that crust! This is why I can’t buy SC milk anymore.

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 18th, 2013 at 8:05 am

LOL, I have the shakes when I run out… :)

47. Crystelle Boutique posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:18 pm (#)

Oh my heavens…., these looks heavenly divine…. If only they contained zero calories…. :)

hugs x
    Crystelle

Crystelle Boutique

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 18th, 2013 at 8:05 am

Right? Whoever invents calorie-free fudge will be a rich person!

48. ashley - baker by nature posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:28 pm (#)

Wow! No way I’d trust myself around a batch of this stuff! Seriously, I’m already drooling just looking at it.

49. Katie @ Dip It In Chocolate posted on April 17, 2013 at 8:28 pm (#)

Love this fudge! How genius are you to make a Reese’s crust??

I was cracking up reading your post because you ARE that sole commenter of mine and it seriously took me FOREVER to realize that I should probably come visit your blog and leave some love. I was so clueless!! It makes me feel better that I’m not the only one that happened to. ;) You are great Dorothy, and keep a lot of us little bloggers going!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 18th, 2013 at 8:04 am

I think there is a learning curve for all of us! :) Thanks so much for always visiting me!

50. Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe posted on April 18, 2013 at 4:37 am (#)

A-MAZING! Oh my. Can’t wait to make these!

51. Jennie @themessybakerblog posted on April 18, 2013 at 5:47 am (#)

Wow, this fudge looks amazing. Nothing beats the pb and chocolate combo. Yum!

52. Shannon {Cozy Country Living} posted on April 18, 2013 at 6:18 am (#)

Well, this looks so darn good! I know it’s early in the morning, but I would love some of this right now! My husband LOVES anything with chocolate and peanut butter. This would be a great dessert to make for him after a long day of work…he would love it. I am pretty new to the whole blogging thing, but I have learned very quickly that you can make the best friends with this job. We all seem to understand one another and are there to support each other. It’s so great that you have this wonderful friend and that she has you:) Have a great day! I can’t wait to try these!

53. Susan posted on April 18, 2013 at 8:02 am (#)

Seriously…it’s almost bathing suit weather and you’re tempting me with this fudge! I am a peanut butter junkie and this looks heavenly! XOXO

54. Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen posted on April 18, 2013 at 8:04 am (#)

I knew you would be making something ridiculously awesome! And you didn’t disappoint…Then again, that’s not really your style, is it? They look flawless!

55. Brenda posted on April 18, 2013 at 9:01 am (#)

You are too funny and such a good friend to Ashton! Just think how you ate all the fudge and saved Ashton from the temptation … virtual calories don’t count ;)

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 18th, 2013 at 1:49 pm

LOL, my thoughts exactly. ;)

56. Stephanie @ Back For Seconds posted on April 18, 2013 at 10:32 am (#)

Holy heck.
    Pinning. Making. Eating.
    This is maybe the most wonderful thing I’ve seen in a long time. So simple, yet brilliant! I love anything Reese’s so I already know this is a winner. :)
    This virtual housewarming is such a sweet thing for you to do for Ashton!! We are just starting the packing process now (crossing our fingers the timing will work out so we don’t have to move twice) and it’s HARD! I can imagine she was thrilled to see her friends throw her this sweet party! ;) You are a good friend.

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 18th, 2013 at 1:49 pm

You’re moving!!?? How did I not know that? I’ll cross my fingers – moving twice would suuuuuuck.

57. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction posted on April 18, 2013 at 11:10 am (#)

This is beyond amazing and way too easy to make!! I see a pan of this fudge in my very near future!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 18th, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Thanks Jessica! Yeah…it’s way to easy! :)

58. Kristi @ MSFK posted on April 18, 2013 at 2:55 pm (#)

OMG these were my favorite as a kid!! I can’t wait to try this recipe :)

59. Joanne @ Fifteen Spatulas posted on April 18, 2013 at 4:14 pm (#)

Reese’s is the bomb. Totally in love with this fudge!

60. Terra posted on April 19, 2013 at 5:00 am (#)

Wow, this looks like a perfect housewarming treat for sure! My husband would go crazy for this recipe, your fudge looks fantastic! Hugs, Terra

61. Lisa@hooplapalooza posted on April 19, 2013 at 6:54 am (#)

well well well. looks like i’ll be getting fatter this weekend with this. sigh
    a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do…

62. Kristine posted on April 19, 2013 at 5:02 pm (#)

Canlt wait to try this recipe this weekend! Can you tell me what type of chocolate chips (milk, semi sweet) you used?

63. Renee @ Awesome on $20 posted on April 19, 2013 at 8:55 pm (#)

I’m behind you 100% on this. I can’t wait to try this. I also loved your story. I always hear bloggers talking about the friends they’d made through blogging. That must be so cool.

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 20th, 2013 at 7:05 pm

It’s the best part of blogging! :) Thanks Renee!

64. Ashley posted on April 20, 2013 at 3:43 pm (#)

This looks wonderful. Will have to try :)

65. Chandra@The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen posted on April 21, 2013 at 11:13 am (#)

OMG! I love this fudge! What a fun thing you all did for Ashton! You are all so great and I can’t wait to meet you all!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 21st, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Me too Chandra! Are you going to Blogher????

66. PapaLos @ The Man, The Chef, The Dad posted on April 23, 2013 at 8:01 am (#)

This made me wish I had peanut butter cups right now! It looks amazing and so good. I’m gonna have to make this for the wife, she is a peanut butter cup addict. Thanks!

And congrats to Ashton! The way you speak of her makes me wish I knew her better.

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 23rd, 2013 at 7:04 pm

She’s awesome! :) Thanks so much!

67. Alyssa Rivers posted on April 23, 2013 at 8:57 pm (#)

This looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite candy in fudge form! Yum!

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 24th, 2013 at 6:35 am

Thanks so much Alyssa! Mine too!

68. Susan posted on April 24, 2013 at 5:42 pm (#)

Maybe I missed something…if you are lining the pan with unwrapped PB cups, aren’t you going to be eating paper?

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 24th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Well, unwrapped and I guess unlined too! Remove the wrappers and the liners. :) Then there’s no paper!

69. Mackenzie posted on April 25, 2013 at 6:53 pm (#)

How fun! Congrats Ashton, and great recipe Dorothy; these look dangerously amazing!
    Mackenzie :)

• Susan replied on April 25th, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Darn! Someone ate all the Resse’s I was hiding in the house.

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 25th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

LOL, that’s my problem too. (Although I’m usually the culprit.) :)

70. Kara posted on April 26, 2013 at 6:39 pm (#)

I need this now!! Sounds so yummy!

71. Pingback: Reese’s Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Bars

72. Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life posted on April 30, 2013 at 6:13 pm (#)

Peanut Butter. Chocolate. Reeses Fudge.
    This will be my downfall. Definitely pinned and not only in my board, but in my dreams. Thanks for this awesome recipe!

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 1st, 2013 at 6:22 am

LOL! You crack me up. Thank you!

73. Pingback: 50+ Amazing Reese’s Recipes

74. Lizzy T posted on May 1, 2013 at 1:18 pm (#)

This looks absolutely amazing. Definitely trying this soon. Thanks for posting!

75. Pingback: Salted Butterscotch Fudge - Crazy for Crust

76. Pingback: 100 Ways to Eat a Reese's - Something Swanky

77. Pingback: Thursday Things | Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts | Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts

78. Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie posted on May 9, 2013 at 6:53 am (#)

How am I just seeing these now? Although I have to admit, it may have been safer for my waist if I hadn’t

79. Dawn posted on June 2, 2013 at 6:28 am (#)

My hubby would love this!!! His favorite candy is Reese’s PB Cups! Thank you so much for posting this! I am so going to make this for him for Father’s Day!!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on June 2nd, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Enjoy!! I hope he loves it!

80. Pingback: My Favorite Fudge Recipes - Indulge your Sweet tooth

81. Pingback: No Bake Reese's Fudge Bars

82. Sandi posted on July 13, 2013 at 11:28 am (#)

Holy guacamole, batman! That looks delicious!!! I think I have to make them right now!

83. Pingback: Memorial Day Weekend Recipe Roundup – 21 Fun Recipes

84. linda posted on August 24, 2013 at 3:59 pm (#)

How many pieces did you get when you cut this recipe? I usually cut fudge into small pieces, but the picture makes these appear to be more the size of a brownie.

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 25th, 2013 at 8:52 am

You can cut them as big or as small as you like, I usually try to do 2″ squares, because I find it so hard to cut 1″ ones! Usually, in a a 9″ pan with fudge, I try to cut about 5-6 rows each direction.

85. Pingback: Jordan's Reese's Overload Peanut Butter Cookies - Crazy for Crust

86. Pingback: No Bake Reese's Fudge Bars | Six Sisters' Stuff

87. Pingback: 15 Holiday Recipes You Must Make - Crazy for Crust

88. Pingback: Christmas Goodies for You | The Little Blue Notebook

89. Pingback: Peanut Butter Cup Fudge | Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts - Part 1

90. Cynthia posted on December 28, 2013 at 7:11 pm (#)

Has anyone tried making these with the miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter cups? Not the mini’s but the 2-bite ones. I have a pantry full of them but no regular size and I really don’t feel like running to the store. I would suspect it would work out fine if I have enough, but I was wondering if anyone has tried?

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 30th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

I’m sure you can! I’m not sure how many it would take to line the bottom of the pan, but you can always just mix them into the fudge quick before you spread them in the pan. Sorry for the delayed response; we’ve been out of town! :) Happy New Year!

• Cynthia replied on December 30th, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Thanks so much Dorothy. I’m going to try it and I’ll let you know how they turn out. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy a very healthy and prosperous New Year!

91. Lisa posted on January 19, 2014 at 2:40 pm (#)

I wonder if milky way or 3 musketeers minis/snack size would work for this- no peanut butter for us..:-( Ideas?

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 19th, 2014 at 4:07 pm

I bet any candy like that would work, even Kit Kats or others like the Milky Way or Musketeers! Let me know if you make them what you use and how they turn out!

92. Pingback: Date Night Bake Off | quartercenturysouthernliving

93. Pingback: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Frosting

94. Pingback: 50+ Amazing Reese's Recipes - Mom On Timeout

95. Pingback: Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Bars - Cupcakes & Kale Chips

96. Pingback: Copycat Cadbury Eggs Recipe | Baking Beauty

97. Pingback: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge aka… the easiest recipe, like ever. | Lauren's Latest

98. Mrs Latham posted on December 11, 2014 at 4:01 pm (#)

Is there anybody out there that knows if this  Reeses cup  fudge keeps if stored for approx in air tight container? I have a lot of baking to do and running out of time due to caring for surgery patient  at my home . I am  needing to get  answer on this so know what to make first etc. Its the 3 ingredient one  Reeses cup candy, chocolate chips and condensed milk. Thanks so much.

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 11th, 2014 at 4:20 pm

It should last about 5 days in an airtight container. If you leave it in the fridge, maybe a week. I’ve frozen fudge too, but it might loose it’s luster a bit when you let it thaw.

99. Mrs+Latham posted on December 11, 2014 at 4:02 pm (#)

ooops  that should have said stored   for approx a week in air tight containers